1 x 1 RP discussion

1x1 > Shadeslayer and awesome

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Shadeslayer (new)

Shadeslayer Pina Haha

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 77 comments Alright, what do you want to rp?

message 4: by Shadeslayer (new)

Shadeslayer Pina Hmmm idk lol I do like playing people with wings :D

message 5: by Shadeslayer (new)

Shadeslayer Pina Male angel photo: Anime Angel crazyguy.jpg

Name: Seth Vel'Lock

Species:Angel,Mage
Height5'7-6'0(Depending on RP)
Weight:Does it matter? Look at pic
Relationship:Single
Interests:Killing and females
About+Storyline:Seth is a fallen angel from heaven. He can will himself to be seen or not be seen.(His wings also have that ability)
He was thrown out of heaven for using magic. His wings turned black and all good intentions turned to ill intentions. He has a tendency to kill people who piss him off. He strength excels past all humans and of anything. He's a immortal being of great power. He prefers solitude. Having not found anyone that interests him.....

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 77 comments He should be six foot :3 lol so am i human or am i angel but think I'm human?

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 77 comments Ps. Love the picture. One of my favorites.

message 8: by Shadeslayer (new)

Shadeslayer Pina :3 thank you. Human or whatever could be a secret one but youur wings are hidden.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 77 comments Eh, I'll just be human.

Name: Hazel Kashburn

Species: human
Height: 5'7"
Interests: music and books. Also has a poison for the supernatural.
About + Storyline: she has always been seem as strange by her peers, claiming to see people with wings that weren't really there. Everyone told her it was her imagination but she knew they were real. To get away from those who thought her crazy she would listen to her music, blocking it the names and judging comments that were sent her way. She also loved to indulge herself in the fantasy realms of her favorite books, most about winged people line the ones she saw.

message 10: by Shadeslayer (new)

Shadeslayer Pina Cool beans

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 77 comments Lol okay, so let's start.

Hazel sighed as she walked down the street, her ear buds in. She glanced through the crowds supporting a few people with wings that she knew no one else saw. As she hummed along to one of her favorite songs she saw a guy that caught her eye. He had wings too but there was something off about him. Hazel ended up staring at the winged man and made eye contact. She quickly looked away, only too late.

message 12: by Shadeslayer (new)

Shadeslayer Pina (how do we do thought? with just saying she thought or with ' '?)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 77 comments (either is fine lol just depends on how long the thought is:

She thought about him smiling at her with those blinding white teeth.

'is he going to get off his lazy butt or what?' She thought angrily.)

message 14: by Shadeslayer (new)

Shadeslayer Pina (Ok thank you)Seth knew she could see him. He watched her from where he stood. Crossing his arms and leaning against the side of a wall. Following her with his eyes.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 77 comments Hazel shuddered slightly, feeling Seth's gaze on her. Maybe she could pretend she didn't see him? No, it was too late for that. She walked faster so she might get away from the odd angel.

message 16: by Shadeslayer (new)

Shadeslayer Pina He followed her. He moved like a blur. Always somehow leaning against a wall or car in front of her. His gaze always watching her. 'Who is this girl' he thought

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 77 comments Hazel paled slightly, getting more and more anxious the more she saw him. Finally she changed her direction and darted away from him. Why was he following her?! 'I gotta get out of here.' She thought, panicking.

message 18: by Shadeslayer (new)

Shadeslayer Pina He smiled at her. Like he was playing with a toy.

message 19: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited May 05, 2014 08:38PM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 77 comments Hazel quickly went into a Starbucks and say down at a table in the back. He wouldn't go in there just to bother her right?

message 20: by Shadeslayer (new)

Shadeslayer Pina He opens the door to the shop and sits down in the chair across from her. Now visible to everyone else except hiding his wings.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 77 comments Hazel looked away from the guy, uncomfortable. "can... Can I help you?" She asked hesitantly.

message 22: by Shadeslayer (new)

Shadeslayer Pina He leans in closely. "I hope you can." seth stands up and walks to the counter and gets a drink and gets on for you.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 77 comments Hazel frowned, watching him go to the counter. She didn't have a good feelings about him. When he came back with the drinks she muttered a quiet thank you but didn't dare drink the beverage.

message 24: by Shadeslayer (new)

Shadeslayer Pina "Don't worry I didn't do anything to the drink" he laughs. "Anyways back to buisness" looks at you straight faced ."How do you see us"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 77 comments (her, not you. Its confusing when you go back and fourth between third and second person)

Hazel still didn't touch the drink. She frowned at his question. "I um... I don't know. I just do." She shrugged before tearing her gaze from his.

message 26: by Shadeslayer (new)

Shadeslayer Pina (My bad I'm not really paying attention to the grammar I'm using)

message 28: by Shadeslayer (new)

Shadeslayer Pina Seth stared at her for a long time then sits back. "Alright, Do I scare you Hazel?" Smiles at the look on her face when Seth says Hazel's name"

message 29: by Shadeslayer (new)

Shadeslayer Pina (Put " at end on accident)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 77 comments Her attention snapped back to him. "how do you know my name?" Hazel demanded, startled.

message 31: by Shadeslayer (new)

Shadeslayer Pina He smirks"I know everything"He the word exaggerates everything. "What do you know about angels" he asks

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 77 comments Hazel rolled her eyes. "They're suppose to be good and help people. They have wings and I'm the only I've who can see them... That's about it." She looked at him. "but i have my doubts about you being an angel..." Hazel muttered under her breath.

message 33: by Shadeslayer (new)

Shadeslayer Pina "I'm no saint I'll admit it, but I'm no angel either." Seth stands up."I think I'll be heading out now..Goodbye Hazel, if you ever need me here's my card." Pulls out a car saying 'Seth Velock's night club' He walks out of Starbucks handing the girl giving out drinks $20.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 77 comments Hazel watched him leave, glancing at the card. "Seth Velock huh?" She sighed and, against her better judgment, slipped the card into her pocket.

message 35: by Shadeslayer (new)

Shadeslayer Pina (Seth is skipping down the road singing follow the yellow brick road:P lol)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 77 comments (lol)
Hazel left the Starbucks, throwing away her untouched coffee. did that guy really think she'd go to his club or something? She went back towards her apartment.

message 37: by Shadeslayer (new)

Shadeslayer Pina Seth walked into his club. Music is blaring and people are dancing. The bar is full and people are enjoying themselves. Seth frowns at everything and walks to a empty table siting down.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 77 comments Hazel ended up walking by the club. She paused to look at it. Maybe he was in there now

message 39: by Shadeslayer (new)

Shadeslayer Pina Seth sighs and gets up. He walks to the bar and gets a drink of Vodka.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 77 comments Hazel sighed and decided to check the place out. She hesitantly went in, though she had to get a stamp on her hand so the bartenders knew she was too young for alcohol. She glanced around before heading towards the back.

message 41: by Shadeslayer (new)

Shadeslayer Pina Seth is facing away from her drinking his drink.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 77 comments Hazel didn't notice him and sat at a table. She just sat there, quietly enjoying the music.

message 44: by Shadeslayer (new)

Shadeslayer Pina Seth stands up and stretches. "Thank you for the drink" he tells the girl serving drinks. He hands her a $20 and stretches.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 77 comments Hazel yawned softly and ordered a virgin strawberry daiquiri. she smiled slightly as she listened to the music, thinking this place was okay. If only that over confident 'angel' weren't running it.