Interracial and African American Paranormal discussion

Author and Site Promotion > Are you in an interracial relationship or the product of one?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by R.A. (last edited May 05, 2014 05:16AM) (new)

R.A. White (rawhite) | 70 comments Dear friends,
I want to do a series of interviews on my blog featuring people who are in interracial relationships, who are biracial themselves, who are adopted interracially, or who have adopted a child interracially. I am also interested in people who have married into different cultures but may have similar skin tones or features, say, Russian and American, Argentinian and Puerto Rican, or American and African. If you or someone you know fits any of these qualifications and would be interested in being interviewed about your experience, please message me here or on my blog rawhitebooksandmore.weebly.com . You do NOT need to be any sort of writer to do an interview. I can fix typos as needed :).

message 2: by JC (new)

JC (ainathiel) | 0 comments I guess I am ABG too, however my family and a facebook test said I was Asian. Actually FB gave me results and they said they weren't surprised. I learned to live with it and raise a kid. I am quite sure there are plenty of black dudes that act "white" too.

I think the what some ppl might find odd is how similar an interracial relationship is to others.

Savannah- Quad Motherin' Book Readin' Diva (quadmom2005) | 18 comments I haven't dated a black man since 1991. I wont lie and say I don't know why either lol. At any rate, my husband and I live in thw midwest (fairly conservative town) and have a set of 8 year old quadruplets. I'd be more than happy to participate.

message 4: by R.A. (new)

R.A. White (rawhite) | 70 comments Thank you for volunteering! If I haven't already, I'll message you shortly.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd love to participate. I am Afro Latina(Cuban American) and my boyfriend of 7 years is a bi-racial man of Colombian(white) and Haitian(black obviously)ancestry. Since I'm black I have very different experiences than he does and to the world he appears "white" so he definitely sees things differently than me. And we are from similar cultures but not the same culture so things get crazy sometimes,lol. I'd give some great answers being coming from an interracial and intercultural standpoint.

message 6: by Teinevai (new)

Teinevai | 6 comments Hello,

I'd be interested if you are still looking for people:)

message 7: by R.A. (new)

R.A. White (rawhite) | 70 comments Thanks, everybody who is participating in the interviews. I've been having fun with it, and so have my blog readers. I'm always open to more interracial stories, so if you or someone you know is interested, please share!

message 8: by Valerie (new)

Valerie (morena_in_sc) | 2 comments Hi R.A.! I have been in an interracial marriage for the past 27 years...I am black and my husband is latino/hispanic (Puerto Rican/Guatemalan). I'd love to participate if you're still looking for stories.

message 9: by R.A. (new)

R.A. White (rawhite) | 70 comments Sure, Valerie! I'll message you.