Quiz Town discussion

✤ Quizzes on Your Personality ✤ > Are You Who, What, Where or Why?

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

message 2: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Damini | 5745 comments Mod
You Are What

You are a very smart person, and you are happiest when you're learning something new.
You're interested in so many things, and you feel like there's always more to discover. You're very curious.

You believe that knowledge is empowerment. You do your best not to be ignorant about anything.
You are well read and continually adding to your database of information. You never stop learning.

Hmm, right I guess.

message 3: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) You Are Who
You are a very social person, and you are happiest when you're surrounded by a big group of friends.
You're interested in people, and you always want to hear about what's going on in someone else's life.

You are friendly and optimistic. People inspire you, and they rarely get under your skin.
You believe that you can learn from each person. You listen carefully to learn what people have to teach you

not really... :/ Its quite the opposite actually

message 4: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell You Are Why

Why? :P:P

message 5: by Toni (last edited May 05, 2014 04:41AM) (new)

Toni (thewordshaker) You Are What

You are a very smart person, and you are happiest when you're learning something new.
You're interested in so many things, and you feel like there's always more to discover. You're very curious.

You believe that knowledge is empowerment. You do your best not to be ignorant about anything.
You are well read and continually adding to your database of information. You never stop learning.

Maybe...

message 6: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 601 comments You Are Where

You are a very adventurous person, and you're happiest when you're able to travel freely.
You're interested in the whole planet, and you want to see as much of it as possible.

You believe that you have to see some things to truly understand them. You know that travel makes you a better, more well rounded person.
You are off to see the world whenever you can, and when you're not, you're dreaming about it.

Most likely true, I DO think about different things to see in the whole world sometimes :P

message 7: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell Why is no one else a why?

message 8: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 601 comments But I think 'What' would be more appropriate for me :D

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

You Are Why

You are a very philosophical person, and you're happiest when you're able to sit and think for long periods of time.
You're interested on everything on a deeper level, and you aren't content until you've thought about something thoroughly.

You believe that often we act too quickly without taking time to reflect. You can learn a lot if you sit with your thoughts.
People may think you're a bit slow moving, but they don't realize how quickly your mind is racing.

message 10: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (castleofglass) | 598 comments You Are Where
You are a very adventurous person, and you're happiest when you're able to travel freely.
You're interested in the whole planet, and you want to see as much of it as possible.

You believe that you have to see some things to truly understand them. You know that travel makes you a better, more well rounded person.
You are off to see the world whenever you can, and when you're not, you're dreaming about it.

message 11: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea B | 84 comments You are what :) ok then...
I am a what lol

message 12: by Shauna (new)

Shauna (shaunathesheep) I am a what. Think that is about right.

message 13: by Ricky (new)

Ricky (spider-fan) You Are What

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Why.

message 15: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) No who(s) yet?

message 16: by Jane (last edited May 06, 2014 12:19AM) (new)

Jane Doe

You Are Who

You are a very social person, and you are happiest when you're surrounded by a big group of friends.

You're interested in people, and you always want to hear about what's going on in someone else's life.

You are friendly and optimistic. People inspire you, and they rarely get under your skin.

You believe that you can learn from each person. You listen carefully to learn what people have to teach you.

Hmmm I'm not into being in a big group.

message 17: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Here's your who Mahrukh! :P

message 18: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) Hehehe yeah I just noticed! ^_^

message 19: by Bloodyhell (last edited May 06, 2014 01:17AM) (new)

Bloodyhell Should have asked Who else is who? :P:P

message 20: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Why? :P

message 21: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell What? :P

message 22: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Why what? :P

message 23: by notyourfriend, «Let the Quizzes Begin!» (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 1599 comments Mod
I'm a why

message 24: by Srividya (new)

Srividya (theinkedmermaid) You Are What

message 25: by Cady (new)

Cady | 150 comments You Are WHy

message 26: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) You Are Where

message 27: by ranya (new)

ranya (ranya3394) | 758 comments Where

message 28: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ You Are Who

You believe that you can learn from each person. You listen carefully to learn what people have to teach you.