VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE discussion

NEWS > New Vampire show that actually sucks...in a good way!!!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dan, destroyer of vegan vampire sissies (last edited May 04, 2014 08:08PM) (new)

Dan (dan2345) | 880 comments Mod
No watered down vamps like on The Vampire Diaries or sissified ones like in Twilight. Just good old fashioned evil vamps that need to be killed! It's called "Penny Dreadful"...

http://www.vampires.com/will-josh-har...

message 2: by Carla, out for blood of watered down vamps (new)

Carla | 73 comments Mod
Ugggg all the good shows are on channels I don't get...

message 3: by Dan, destroyer of vegan vampire sissies (new)

Carla wrote: "Ugggg all the good shows are on channels I don't get..."

I know right!

message 4: by Paddy (new)

Paddy (paddythegod) | 30 comments I'm glad it's good. I've just watched an advert for it and thought "that looks good" just before I read your post. Great something good to look forward to again at last. Thanks for the heads up

message 5: by Dan, destroyer of vegan vampire sissies (new)

Paddy wrote: "I'm glad it's good. I've just watched an advert for it and thought "that looks good" just before I read your post. Great something good to look forward to again at last. Thanks for the heads up"

YW. I sure hope it's good.

message 6: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Fall (goodreadscomcrystal) | 28 comments Sounds good, going to check it out.

message 7: by Steve (new)

Steve Warren (steve_warren) | 5 comments I really like this show. It's a great blend of Gothic horror characters, and I can't wait to see how they handle Dracula. If you want to check it out, the first episode is available on the official Penny Dreadful YouTube channel.

http://youtu.be/_GMZBirzYAY

message 8: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Fall (goodreadscomcrystal) | 28 comments Steve wrote: "I really like this show. It's a great blend of Gothic horror characters, and I can't wait to see how they handle Dracula. If you want to check it out, the first episode is available on the official..."

Thanks Steve, I'll do that.

message 9: by Paddy (new)

Paddy (paddythegod) | 30 comments Paddy wrote: "I'm glad it's good. I've just watched an advert for it and thought "that looks good" just before I read your post. Great something good to look forward to again at last. Thanks for the heads up"

Yeah well was getting very excited until all the advertising crap stated in was on a channel we don't get and the only other option was on demand! Shyeah like I'm going to spend even more money in watching the f**king TV! So I'm just like everyone else, waiting for it to be shown on sky1 or something. Still on the up side, I am right in thinking that I've just seen the first trailers for the second series of Dracula aren't I? Please say it wasn't a dream........

message 10: by Dan, destroyer of vegan vampire sissies (new)

Paddy wrote: "Paddy wrote: "I'm glad it's good. I've just watched an advert for it and thought "that looks good" just before I read your post. Great something good to look forward to again at last. Thanks for th..."

It's being shown on another network, Dracula I mean.

message 11: by Paddy (new)

Paddy (paddythegod) | 30 comments Dan wrote: "Paddy wrote: "Paddy wrote: "I'm glad it's good. I've just watched an advert for it and thought "that looks good" just before I read your post. Great something good to look forward to again at last...."

What the original series you mean? they're repeating it already!

message 12: by Rick (new)

Rick (rook916) I actually watched episode 3 and though I know this show is in its infancy I can see where one may slowly loose interest in it, I loved the first two episodes but I felt this recent one slowed down the show... alot