#MooGOT discussion

Number One: A Game of Thrones > DONE Checklist!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Book Moo (new)

The Book Moo    (thebookmoo) | 26 comments Mod
Write DONE in here once you've finished this book so that we can arrange a possible liveshow!

message 2: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (coutlaw) This is most definitely cheating, but I'll go ahead and be first to claim "Done!" because I've already read it three times and I just can't do it again :) BRING ON BOOK TWO!

message 3: by The Book Moo (new)

Hahaha! If you want you can start reading it now! As long as you don't spoil it then its fine!

message 4: by Zahra's (new)

Zahra's (zahrasreads) | 1 comments DONE! I'm done with the first book :)

message 5: by Johan (new)

Johan (johanreads) I'll type DONE even though I read it before the readathon! Just so you know I've read it.

message 6: by The Book Moo (new)

Okays, no problem! Haha!

message 7: by Lara (new)

Lara (laraiswrite) | 28 comments Mod
DONE! Technically I finished reading it earlier this year though. I also just recently finished the second one- unfortunately I had no idea this group existed until recently. =( Anyway, just waiting for you all to get to book three so I can freak out about it with other people. Lol.

message 8: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollyheartagram) | 3 comments DONE! That only took me FOREVER! Lol

message 9: by Elena (new)

Elena (elenathegreat) DONE done done done done done done done done....with the first book

message 10: by Lara (new)

Lara (laraiswrite) | 28 comments Mod
Yay! I'm one step closer to A Storm of Swords! Haha.

message 11: by The Book Moo (new)

Sorry guys, I finished a few weeks ago but I've been rushed off my feet so I didn't get a chance to sort this group out!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

DONE with the first book, A Game of Thrones, and just about half finished with the second book, i loooooove it