The Twilight Saga (Twilight, #1-4) The Twilight Saga question

If you could have one power that any of the vamps had throughout the whole series, what would it be?
Kennadi Kennadi (last edited May 04, 2014 01:20PM ) May 04, 2014 01:17PM
I would want to have Alice's power to see the future, or Aro's to be able to see what they have seen with a single touch

I know it's not an actual vampire ability in the Twilight Saga but I'd want teleportation so I wouldn't have to endure feeling car-sick and plus it's awesome.

There are plenty of awesome vamp-powers in The Twilight Saga and I can't remember them all but one I'd actually use a lot would be Kate's psychic electric shock ability (to zap people that annoy me hehehe) or Benjamin's elemental manipulation. also I just researched a bit on Benjamin's other abilities and I discovered biokinesis which I think is pretty awesome I'd want that too!

deleted member May 05, 2014 10:16AM   0 votes
I would want either Bella's, Edward's, or Renesmee's power. Bella's because I think it would be cool to have a shield like that, Edward's because I think hearing people's thoughts would be cool, and Renesmee's because sometimes I don't feel like talking and thoughts can speak louder than words sometimes.

I would want Edward's power, it will be nice to truly know the hearts of men. No one would be able to deceive you, you would know where you stand with them because you can hear their thoughts and know what they think of you.