Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Ally and Tedy Bear

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments Here we are (: Oh, and I forgot to mention, welcome to Goodreads! I hope you have fun here! ^^

message 2: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Thank you babe!

message 4: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Anything romancey and I prefer to stick to the more realistic side of things

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments Okay (:

Just to be fair, I'll tell you what I like. I like romance, friendship, tragedy, drama, angst, hurt/comfort, realistic, supernatural and few fantasy. I like the idea of teenage pregnancy, the concept of amnesia and apocalypse type things. Oh, and I can do MxM (homosexual), MxF (heterosexual)and FxF (lesbian), MxM being my favorite :3

message 6: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments I think teenage pregnancy could be fun.

As for MxM I've never really done it but I could try if you want.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments Teenage pregnancy is really fun for me (:

We can try to if you want, but if you're not comfortable with it, I won't make you (: MxF or FxF works just fine for me, MxM is just what I prefer ^^

message 8: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments We could do doubles if you're up for it?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments Doubles I'm okay with ^^ Did you want one to be MxM and one to be MxF? Or something different?

message 10: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments One MxM and one MxF works for me

message 12: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Maybe something different for the MxM one?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments Yeah sure (: I have a lot of ideas for MxM RPs, so I can go get a few if you want and you can choose which you like best.

message 14: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Okay!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments Idea 1
Guy A and Guy B are on in the same, friends since childhood and more recently boyfriends. They do everything together, minus going to the bathroom. Well...in school most of the time anyways. Everyone knows these boys, yet nearly no one likes them. They call them faggots, queer freaks of nature. Honestly, individually, they don't mind the comments on them. But when someone makes fun of the other, that's when they get pissed. And they aren't freaks. Just in love. But that love is soon going to be torn.

Guy A makes a grave mistake, getting drunk one night at a party, that Guy B didn't go to for reasons, and ends up sleeping with some girl from out of town. People see this and take pictures. Putting them all around the school for everyone to see. For Guy B to see. He is mortified. Guy A tries to apologize, but Guy B will hear none of if, breaking off their relationship. Breaking off their friendship. Now, the two have to try to survive without on another. But can one really, truly survive without a part of themselves?

Idea 2
Guy A is a flirt, always checking some guys out, and knowing just how to get them...'excited'. But he is not at all what he seems. He is actually very insecure, his 3 relationships previously ending badly, since he gave the men everything, but they gave him nothing back. He is not confident all the time, just a scared little boy. Guy A is a straight man, having just ended his first marriage, due to her wanting children and him not wanting them at all.

Guy A just broke up his his boyfriend of a year, wanting to get out of the office work, so he instead became a firefighter, getting partnered with Guy B, who was also one. Guy A falls for the straight man right away, trying to convert him. Guy B tells him that he isn't gay, though he is not disgusted by Guy A's advances on him. He finds it enjoyable and likes his company. But that changes when Guy B begins to actually feel deep attraction towards the small, flirty man. Will they be together, or will Guy B refuse to believe that a guy like him is gay. And will they be able to keep each other safe on the job?

Idea 3
Guy A is part of the jocks. He's in the football team, is dating the head cheerleader and acts like a jerk to the nerdy kids. But actually he isnt like that at all. He just wanted to fit in with the popular kids. Hes also pretty sure hes gay, but doesnt want anyone to know. Guy B is of the nerdy kids that play videos games, roleplay, watch anime, read books, etc. He is in the cross-country team and loves to run. He is also openly gay. Guy A has actually had a crush on Guy B since 7th grade, but resorted to making fun of him because he didnt want anyone to find out. Guy B goes to a diff rent middle school for 8th grade, but comes back for high school. Guy A and Guy B end up dorming in the same dorm in their high school boarding school. Guy B is actually still hung up over his ex boyfriend Guy C because Guy C broke up with him since he was moving away for high school. After a while, Guy A's feelings start to go crazy and he really wants to be with Guy B.

Idea 4
Guy A and Buy B have been dating for about 6 months now, happily too. Guy A is a very joking, silly type of person, while Guy B prefers to think things out more, but they make it work well. Guy C, who is a guy that has had a crush on Guy A for a long time, lies to him and says that he saw Guy B with another guy. Of course, Guy A has his doubt's at first, but he begins to notie strange behavior in Guy B, while makes him think about what Guy C said. In reality, Guy B had found a job to buy Guy A a birthday present, but Guy A didn't thin kso anymore. He eventually confronts Guy B about it and Guy B denies it of course, but Guy A doesn't believe him and breaks up with him. The distressed and depression of this fact makes Guy B move away to go live with his siter, starting a new life there. 5 or 6 years later, Guy A and Guy B meet agani. Guy A had figuresd ouy that Guy C was actually a lier and has trie to make up with Guy B, but he never answered his calls. Bu that's not the biggests problem now. It's that Guy B doesn't remember him. 3 years after he transferred to his new schoool, these jock boys figured out that he was gay and bashed him in the head, causing him to loose memory of everything in life, even who his siblings were. Now, Guy A is going to try and get that back for him.

message 16: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments I like Idea 1 and 4

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments I like those a lot too ^^ I have a lot of fun RPing them.

message 18: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Okay awesome! Which do you prefer

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments Oh, that's such a hard question for me xD I love them both so much!

Um, we might be able to decided this way though. For each those two ideas, which character would you prefer to be?

message 20: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Haha same! It's hard to choose.

For the first one probably Guy A and for the second one probably Guy A again haha.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments That helps a little bit ^^ For the first one, I imagined being Guy B, but I've been Guy A so many times that I prefer to him. For the other one, I like Guy B better. So we can do that second one, if you want (:

message 22: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Second one works for me. And for the teenage pregnancy one do you want to be the girl or guy

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments Cool (: And for the one, I can be either really, so it depends what you prefer. I've always been the guy for them, if that helps any.

message 24: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Could I be the girl, then?

message 26: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Thank you. So should they already be dating? Or more of a one night stand kind of deal?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments I figure that they'd be best friend for a long time, and just started dating about a month and a half ago (:

message 28: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Okay that'll be cute (: and high school ages for both of them? Or our mxm characters a little older?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments For the pregnancy, yeah High School. For the MxM, starts off in High School, then it goes into a work/adult type of thing (:

message 30: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Alright, great. Shall we get our characters started?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments Yeah sure (: I already have the one for the teenage pregnancy one, so would you like me to post him?

message 32: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Yep! Go ahead

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments Name: Avery Cole Moore

Nickname: Annie by his Uncle Jack and his girlfriend

Date of Birth: May 02
Star Sign: Taurus
Spirit Animal: Cat
Religion: Does not care for it

photo tumblr_m9mg4gq0jx1rdt98to1_500_zps97c6084a.gif

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance
 photo beautiful-blonde-blonde-hair-blue-eyes-boy-Favimcom-284337_large_zps7b4b1b31.jpg
//Hair Color// Blonde
//Eye Color// Bright blue
//Height// 6'5
//Weight// 140 lbs
//Skin Tone// Pale
//Skin Texture// Soft and smooth

"You're damned if you too thin and you're damned if your too heavy. According to everyone I've been both. It's impossible to satisfy everyone and I suggest that we stop trying."

Family
//1st Uncle// Jack Reed
(view spoiler)
//2nd Uncle// Brian Reed
(view spoiler)
//Twin Sister// Alison 'Allie' Moore
(view spoiler)

History
Avery and Alison grew up with no parents. They were killed, murdered in their own house in the middle of the night. The killer got to Avery's room and was going to kill him as well, but that's when the police showed up. The killed managed to cut Avery's arm before he escaped out the window however and the police came into the house. The cut on Avery's arm was not severe, but it did need stitches and his still clearly there to this day. Sometimes it still hurt even. After the death of their parents, Avery and Alison were send to live with his uncle Jack, who took care of him by himself until he met his husband Brian and they continued to raise them together. They were very good at taking care of the twins, giving them love, care and the correct amount of discipline

When the twins got into Middle School, they realized right away that they did not fit in right with the other kids. They were always whining and complaining about here lives and friend were talking about one another behind everyone's backs. Once the twins realized this, they made sure to stay clear of everyone else. Except Avery did talk to come girl occasionally, and this girl turned into his best friend, and they are still this way today. When they got into 8th grade, Alison began to make friends though, but Avery still stayed away from most people. He was happy for Alison, but he also stood up for her whenever her friends made fun of her or someone got into her business. When they got into High School though and Avery did that, rumors started around that he was in love with his sister and was totally overprotective of her. Alison heard these rumors and just blew up at Avery, saying that she hated him and wished that he would get out of her life.

And he did. He no longer spoke with her, even when she was crying from drama going on. There was only one person that he talked to anymore, and that was his childhood friend. But there was many things going on with Avery as well, he began to get jumped by a lot of guys. Of course, he fought back and was actually pretty good at it. His arm did get broken one time, but that didn't bother him too much.

"Words don't have the power to hurt you, unless the person that said them means a lot to you."

Personality
Avery is a very protective person. He doesn't like it when others mess with someone that he is close with or cares about. Of course, he never shows his protective side anymore, due to having only one friend and no longer takes care of his sister like he use to. He is kind and sweet, but that also doesn't get to show at all because he doesn't talk with anyone. He enjoys to cuddle and sometimes, even though he is 16, he shares the bed with his uncles. It just gives him a really warm, caring feeling and he feels loved again. He knows that he is of course, but the assurance is always good. Though it wouldn't appear to be what he is like, Avery is also a very scared person. He is terrified of any move that he makes, never wanting to hurt anyone like he apparently hurt his sister. He did that unintentionally and he never wants to do it to anyone else again. That's why he stays clear of many people. The person that understands him the most and can read him clearly is his best friend, who has been his best friend for years, and is now his girlfriend.

photo tumblr_mdaz7lCuAm1rst4nyo1_500_zps219d315f.gif

"It's like once you've been hurt, or hurt somebody, you're so scared to get attached again. Like you have this feeling that everyone you get close to is just going to break your heart, and that you will hurt them beyond repair.

message 34: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments "I would love to lose my mind."

Name: Kylie Mae Johnson
Nickname(s): Whatever you can come up with, Kylie will go along with it.

Birthday: January 28

Appearance:
(view spoiler)
Hair Color: Brownish blonde
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'5
Weight: 117 pounds
Skin: Pale but she goes tanning

"Be something they don't expect."

Personality: Kylie is a free spirit. For a girl with such an innocent face she's as far from innocent than you might guess. Kylie is always about this moment. She doesn't care about things that will impact her future. She wants to be happy and she wants to be happy now. If you ask her what she wants to be when she grows up, she'll say she wants to be happy. Then when you ask her about what job she wants, she might stay quiet for a moment before saying something like "a job that doesn't involve much working." When asked about how she's going to retire, she might say "I don't think I'll live long enough to retire." That's just how Kylie is. She wants adventure. She wants to do spontaneous things. She wants to do things that will make her remembered.

History: Nothing too exciting about Kylie when it comes to past. She was born in Germany, on an American military base, and lived there until she was 10. Then she moved to where they live currently. This is where she met Avery. He has been her best, and pretty much only friends, the majority that she has lived here. Kylie doesn't put her trust in many people, which is why she doesn't have many friends. As of now, Kylie lives with her mom, dad, and younger brother.

Family:
Mom: Diana Johnson {43}
Dad: Cuyler Johnson {45}
Brother: Liam Johnson {12}

Other:

message 36: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Thank you and I really like your guy.

I'm going to try and get the mxm character up tonight as well :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments Thanks, he's one of my favorite to RP with (: I use him for all my teen pregnancy one's. He's a sweetheart.

And okay, mine will be up tomorrow after I get back from school.

message 38: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Yeah he seems like a real cutie.

Same. I had a bit more homework than I thought and then I went out to dinner which doesn't help.

message 40: by Ally (new)

Ally | 76 comments Sorry I haven't been on. AP exams have been this week and my boyfriend is sick and demands to be babied and blah blah blah. Anyways, so I'll try and get a character done and posted soon :)