Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Correcting Debbie Young's list of books

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Young | 11 comments I would be grateful for help tidying up my author page as it's in a bit of a muddle! There are currently three different editions of the ebook "The Owl and the Turkey" listed. Its ASIN is B00HD5I9Y4. One has a 5* review, so please could all three records be combined to include the review, the book's full description and the cover that is entirely red (the red and green one is out of date). Also please add the new book "Opening Up To Indie Authors" to the list of books that I've written - it is ASIN B00JT1NW2Y. The listings for "Sell Your Books!" and "Coming To Terms With Type 1 Diabetes" are correct. Thank you very much!

message 2: by Renske (new)

Renske | 10501 comments The duplicates of 'The Owl and the Turkey' are merged, so there is now one edition with the red cover and one with the red and green cover. Has the red and green cover been available at some point?
It can take some time before the reviews are showed correct.

Kindle edition of 'Opening Up To Indie Authors' added https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

For both books, as the author you can select the default edition. https://www.goodreads.com/help/show/3...

message 3: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Young | 11 comments The red and green cover was the original cover but it's now been replaced by the red one. So they should be merged under the red cover please. Thank you so much!

message 4: by Renske (new)

Renske | 10501 comments We don't remove covers that have been published.

message 5: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Young | 11 comments Is it possible to keep both editions but make the latest one, i.e. the red cover, the one that appears as the default please?

message 6: by Emy (last edited May 04, 2014 02:37PM) (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5017 comments Only authors can set default editions, otherwise it is set automatically by "Most Popular".

Message number 4 HERE shows how to set defaults for your own works.