Book Sanctuary discussion

★ Books ★ > What Genre do you like to read?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Airi, Admin (new)

Airi Chan (airichan90) | 900 comments Mod
What Genre do you like to read the most?

For me I like to read young adult, fiction, romance, contemporary, historical fiction, and Manga

message 2: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (ladyofbookscoffee) I enjoy a variety of genres, but I would have to say my absolute, die-hard favorite is Urban Fantasy. Others include paranormal, fantasy, contemporary, historical fiction, and young adult.

message 3: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments I like a colossal among of genres but mostly horror,fantasy,ya,manga,mahoe type manga, shonen,shojo,paranormal,sci fi, plus more I cant think of.

Things I hate it every day/normal life,school themed manga unless it has cool things in like magic or some thing then I dislike it.westerns, heavy romance novels with SEX in them.

message 4: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne I'm willing to read anything that I think I'll like but there are genres I tend to stick with.

Young adult, fiction, historical fiction, romance, survival, mythology, fantasy, manga, contemporary, dystopian/utopian, and a little Sci-fi.

message 5: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments Sounds awesome what's dystopian?

message 6: by Cheyenne (last edited May 08, 2014 03:03AM) (new)

Cheyenne "Dystopia is a community or society that is in some important way undesirable or frightening. It is the opposite of a utopia." Like er, The Hunger Games or Divergent series. Here's the Wiki page on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystopia

message 7: by Hanna (new)

Hanna Krivinchuk (hkrivin1) I like EVERYTHING hahah, I am serious though, if you check out my bookshelves you'll understand. I like fiction, non-fiction, horror, mystery, suspense, romance, comedy, young adult, dystopian, fantasy...the list goes on!

message 8: by blub (new)

blub  (romanceandmearemeanttobe) I love my YA romance but I still read other genres if they interest me :)
Any recommendations??

message 9: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments Ohhhhh I get it thank you I would like that too!!!

message 10: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) I like fiction, fantasy, horror, thrillers, ya, basically anything that is a good read I'll check out. I like graphic novels and stuff too.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I like fiction and non-fiction. Horror, mystery, classics, biographies, drama and some Dystopian.