Who Wants To Be A Bibliophile discussion

Chat Room > Object lost and found (GAME)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gina's (new)

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 17 comments This is a popular game on Goodreads that I wanted to share on this group. Of course I changed it a little bit.

So, the person above posts a object to be found on any cover page of any book and you look for it and paste the cover here and then you type in a new object to be found and so on.

Note: to post a cover here you have to click on add book/author then click on cover and type the book when you pick a book just click add and the book will be automatically be added then post and that's it)

Let's begin :)

message 2: by Gina's (new)

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 17 comments Object lost:

A car

message 3: by Malaraa (new)

Malaraa | 117 comments Muscle America's Legendary Performance Cars by Randy Leffingwell

(thanks Google! I don't think I own any books with cars on the cover...odd)

next up: a mask

message 4: by Cole (new)

Cole (spectyr333) | 107 comments Mod
I loathe to do this but I couldn't think of anything else, I scored my bookshelves high and low, but I saw this pone on my mothers...
Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2) by E.L. James
Now that, that is done.
Next: (well for my first one, as I always do for this game, and if you know me at all, you know that I will say...) Mythical Creature.
And thanks Gina, I hadn't thought of this, but it should help a lot with the getting people involve. You rock!

message 5: by Malaraa (new)

Malaraa | 117 comments *shudders at Cole* next time try superhero masks! much safer lol.

message 6: by Gina's (new)

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 17 comments Hydra by Jennifer Guess McKerley

Sure @Cole :)

Object lost:

A girl

message 7: by Gina's (new)

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 17 comments Sanasai wrote: "*shudders at Cole* next time try superhero masks! much safer lol."

This one is harder for me lol

But let me try...

Green Lantern Corps Recharge by Geoff Johns

Object lost:

A girl

message 8: by Malaraa (new)

Malaraa | 117 comments Brother to Dragons, Companion to Owls by Jane Lindskold

A sun. (doesn't have to be ours)

message 9: by Gina's (new)

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 17 comments Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

Object lost: a clock

message 10: by Malaraa (new)

Malaraa | 117 comments The Book Of Antique Furniture An International Sytle Guide From The 16th To The 20th Century by Francis Rousseau

A little hard to see it in the tiny picture, it's on the upper right :) Unlike the other coffee table book, I do actually have this one, it's lovely inside!

lost: berries