We Love Young Adult Fiction discussion

John Green > The Fault In Our Stars - Movie Adaption

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eaman (new)

Eaman How excited are to for the movie? When is it releasing in your country? Did they cast the rift actors?

Voice your opinion here :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I AM VERY EXCITED.

And it comes out for me on June 6th.

AND THEY TOTALLY CAST THE RIGHT ACTORS.

message 3: by Eaman (new)

Eaman 45 days for is UK fans! It comes out the 20th June sadly! But I will be making sure I bring my tissues along

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna (AnnaTheHaibane) | 5 comments I looks perfect. I was a little shaky on the actor playing Gus until the extended trailer came out and he totally won me over with the "It's a metaphor" line! :)

message 5: by Eaman (new)

Eaman He's perfect for this role! He's also very very beautiful! Funny too, which is a total Bonus!

message 6: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) Ysesyesyesyesuesyesyes

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah- he just SCREAMS Augustus. And Isaac... I think I'm in love with Isaac. XD

message 8: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) Yes OMG Issac is beautiful

message 9: by Eaman (new)

Eaman Nat Wolf is beautiful

message 10: by Eaman (new)

Eaman GUYS!!!! Just went to see a special screening of TFIOS today!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

message 11: by Marli (new)

Marli | 18 comments Eaman wrote: "GUYS!!!! Just went to see a special screening of TFIOS today!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!"

OMG IM SO JEALOUS!!!.. I can't see it till July 10th, but then I'm on holiday so it really sucks, yuck... Unless I win tickets for the prescreening but thats almost impossible :(

message 12: by Marli (new)

Marli | 18 comments How was it?! As good as you expected? Did you need any tissues?

message 13: by Eaman (new)

Eaman OH MY GOOOOOODNESS!!! It was epic, BETTER than what i expected. Seriously. Beautiful, funny & HEARTBREAKING!

Thank God i got me some tissues! You will LOVE it. I'm so glad i went to the special screening.

message 14: by Aphromisna (last edited Jun 13, 2014 04:26PM) (new)

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 80 comments I can't wait to see it. There are some girls that I went to school with who reserved their tickets for the first showing. And with all these comments I really can't wait, probably won't get to see it until it comes out on DVD though.

message 15: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) I CRIED SO MUCH

message 16: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 9 comments I can't wait to see that movie

message 17: by Anna (new)

Anna (AnnaTheHaibane) | 5 comments I just saw it and i can verify that it is indeed perfect and beautiful and you will need to bring tissues.