Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

What I Thought Was True
This topic is about What I Thought Was True
❤ ARCHIVES > #18 What I Thought Was True by Hunter Fitzpatrick

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Erika | 9482 comments This thread is to discuss What I Thought Was True.

Emily | 416 comments I picked this up from my library Friday night. The first couple chapters have me intrigued I hope its as good as My Life Next Door!

message 3: by Erika (last edited May 04, 2014 07:46PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erika | 9482 comments Emily wrote: "I picked this up from my library Friday night. The first couple chapters have me intrigued I hope its as good as My Life Next Door!"

I loved My Life Next Door too, so I'm hoping to love this too. I'm starting tonight.

Erika | 9482 comments I really liked this book. I think it's different from My Life Next Door (My Life Next Door, #1) by Huntley Fitzpatrick , but in a good way. I spent the beginning of this book very frustrated with Gwen, but in the end loved her. I was trying to think who my favorite character was but it's to hard. I can't wait to see what everyone else thinks

Emily | 416 comments I'm about 100 pages in and I'm enjoying it.

Emily | 416 comments I'm almost done with this and I have to agree with you, Erika it's different from My Life Next Door, but it's still good. I actually have liked Gwen throughout the whole story. I love the way Huntley Fitzpatrick writes, her characters have so much depth.

Erika | 9482 comments It's not that I don't like Gwen, I just was frustrated because I felt like she was holding herself back by not being honest.