Making Connections discussion

An Assorted Bag
This topic is about An Assorted Bag
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 3160. AN ASSORTED BAG: Short Story Compilation by G.K. McGilvary

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6243 comments Mod
An Assorted Bag by G.K. McGilvary G.K. McGilvary
Genre: Fiction, Short Stories
Page Count: 144

Book Description:
Here are secrets, drawn from the passage of the years, shown in the form of stories, because, quite simply, everyone likes a story—and indeed we cannot live without them. All our lives we are regaled—from the moment we are able to sit up and take notice. In doing so, we are simply enjoying the secrets that once belonged to others.

I seek to bemuse readers in some of these tales because human beings are entranced by what they do not understand. Most mysteries have been solved with the march of time; yet, while the mystery is still there, it makes the hairs rise on the back of the neck, our senses are on full alert, and we feel very much alive. Also, bafflement of the conscious mind usually leads to a good story.

Grouping these anecdotes under the headings, 'Snapshots of Love', 'A Few Strange Tales', 'Defining Moments' and 'Voices of Scotland', are all based on real life. There is some useful advice encoded at the heart of each tale. This can be spotted easily, and does not spoil things. They can be enjoyed as they are – and there is something for everybody. Enjoy.

Be one of the first 4 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble if applicable.

Formats available: Microsoft Word

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

Reviewers:

message 2: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle (spingirl68) | 40 comments Annabelle
Annabelle_6886@live.com
Mobi or any format available

message 3: by Gemma (new)

Gemma Fasheun (gemmafash) | 31 comments Gemma

gemmafasheun@gmail.com

microsoft word

message 4: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly DuBoise | 5 comments oh I guess I am too late? :( keep me in mind for others
http://www.kimberly-duboise@sbcglobal...

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Foster (lmurnc) | 53 comments Sheri wrote: "An Assorted Bag by G.K. McGilvary G.K. McGilvary
Genre: Fiction, Short Stories
Page Count: 144

Book Description:
Here are secrets, drawn from the passage of the years..."

Hi,
I'd be interested in reading and reviewing this! My email is underwood222@comcast.net.
I'd prefer a Mobi format if possible.
Thank you,
Lisa Foster RN, Forensic genealogist

message 6: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Kimberly you weren't to late but need your email address and format you require.

message 7: by Tana (new)

sent in everyone's request

message 8: by Abhishek (new) - added it

Abhishek Sinha | 2 comments sinha.abhishek123@yahoo.Send me a copy too if i am not late.

formate:MS Word

message 9: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Abhishek

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

An Assorted Bag (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

G.K. McGilvary (other topics)