FINDING AUDREY READ-ALONG discussion

Attachments
This topic is about Attachments
Attachments > Welcome to the #ATTACHclip Read-Along!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 139 (139 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Booksplosion | 15 comments Mod
HEY YA'LL.. woah.. I guess I've got some southern twang left in me from last month's Rebel Belle read-along. AWKWARD.

Anyways, we're excited to announce that our BOOKSPLOSION book of the month is... (drum roll please!) ATTACHMENTS by Rainbow Rowell. All of us are pretty big fans of Rainbow Rowell and we're looking forward to diving into this book.

The read-along starts May 3rd and ends on May 24th. The Live Show will be held on May 24th at 7PM EST.

This read-along is taking place in a shorter time span, because we're all attending BEA. (Are any of you going? We want to meet YOU!)

We'll be using the hashtag #ATTACHclip on twitter, instagram, & tumblr! Be sure to tweet us your FEELS and send us your pretty pictures of Attachments.

Our discussion forums are setup as follows:
Chapters 1-30 (Up to page 115)
Chapters 31-60 (Up to page 217)
Chapters 61-The End

How many of you are joining in?!

Books and the Bru (booksandthebru) Uuhhuuu I'm in!!

Abby (LovingTheBookLife) | 6 comments Meeeee!! Soo excited!

message 4: by Liv (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liv (oliviareadstoomuch) I already read this book but I am so willing to reread it because it was GREAT. Fantastic choice for this month!!! Rainbow Rowell is such a perfect author. Love this choice!!!

message 5: by Bridget (new) - added it

Bridget M (bridgetmc) So excited for this read-along!!

Alison Rolof | 6 comments I just got this in the mail yesterday, and then you guys chose it for your read-a-long book. I can't even contain how excited I am to start this!

message 7: by Kate (new) - added it

Kate Hawley (Bookahawley1246) | 3 comments I love rainbow Rowell, expetialy Eleanor and park!! That's my favorite so far!!

message 8: by Colleen (new) - added it

Colleen (colleengreens) | 6 comments I started it last week. :)

message 9: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie | 3 comments Can't wait! Another great choice! #attachclip haha ;)

Overgroundrailroad    (shelveswithinmyreach) | 1 comments So excited! I just ordered this yesterday. :)

Catherine | 1 comments I'm definitely in! I can't wait to take part in my first read-a-thon!

message 12: by R4Reader (new) - added it

R4Reader | 25 comments So was attachments good? Cuz I have withdrawals from the ending of eleanor and park which was patched up by Fangirl.. luckily!

message 13: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Love Rainbow Rowell's books!! So exited to read it!

Becca (bookishlybecca) Oooo. I've been meaning to get around to reading all of Rainbow Rowell's books (I own all of them already. ;D), so this is perfect. I was planning on starting with Attachments anyway. I will most definitely being taking part in this!

Jess | A Book to Remember  (abooktoremember_jess) I read Attachments in April and it was SOOO good :) My favorite of Rainbow Rowell's! It was so cute! Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did! Looking forward to the liveshow to hear all your thoughts :)

Vince (angst) | 1 comments I'm going to get it tomorrow! I'm so excited!! :D

message 17: by Alessandra (new) - added it

Alessandra (deamonicshot162) | 17 comments YAYYY!!!! I'm so excited for this! I've been wanting to read Attachment for quite sometime now. I'm very glad that I'll be reading this book with all of you! Thanks so much for picking this book!! XD

Bailey | 9 comments I am definitely in! I haven't read any of Rainbow Rowell's books yet (even though they are all sitting on my shelf staring at me). I am excited that this will be the book for my first read-along.

Elena Boteva (lenahbkp) | 4 comments I’m so in. I’ve been trying to do all the readalongs thus far, but something always came up :-(
Not this time, I’ll make it happen.
Sadly I won’t be going to BEA. I really wanted to, but I’ll be in Paris at that time, so… I am going to Vidcon though, so maybe I’ll meet you guys there? *she said with a hopeful note in her voice*
I’m so excited to read Attachments.

message 20: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex | 3 comments I've been wanting to read this book! So excited, perfect pick for May :)

E.J. (hauntedburgerplant) (hauntedburgerplant) I JUST starts reading this book two days ago! Count me in.

message 22: by Maria (new) - added it

Maria T | 1 comments I'm so excited for this. And I love the #attachclip, I was DYING of laughter when you guys 'decided' on it during the rebel belle live show :)

message 23: by Jaden (new) - added it

Jaden Oooh yay!!! I started this a while ago and I needed to pick it back up again;)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm so in! This whole year I've been wanting to read this book. I am so glad I waited this long to pick up Attachments :)

Kaylin (cozynovelsoverload) | 12 comments I have never been apart of a read along before Booksplosion was created, and I love it so much!!! I don't even care what book you guys pick, I want to just hear the discussions. though your choices have been really cool. I'm so excited for Attachments! Fangirl and Elenor and Park were both amazing so fingers crossed!

message 26: by lauren (new)

lauren (laurenelyce) I'll be getting the book as soon as I can so I can join! I have to finish the Mortal Insturments Series first though.

Anuja (reading.cove) (readingcove24) | 2 comments Definitely in!! Just read Fangirl and loved it so super stoked for this :)

Kaylie (okaylie) | 3 comments I'm so glad you guys are getting into Rainbow Rowell! I actually started Attachments a couple days ago and am almost done. So excited for the liveshow and discussions here on goodreads!

Abbey Rosete (abbeyrosete) | 4 comments im in!

message 30: by Jessi (new)

Jessi (jesspeachee) I guess that'd give me an excuse to finally finish reading it. gotta see if the library has it still

KaYeah (karlcinoma) | 2 comments I'm in!

message 32: by Ghea (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ghea Dendadipura-Moeis (gheag) I'm innn!!!

Kennedy Stone (lewdingauth0r) | 1 comments Just ordered it! Should arrive Wednesday!

message 34: by Ellen (new)

Ellen I've wanted to read this book for so long, so i'm in!

Mariana (marianafortes) | 3 comments I already read this book, and it was just last month so no rereading to me... But happy reading to the rest of you. I hope you enjoy it more than I did...

message 36: by Federica (new)

Federica Valentini | 6 comments I'm absolutely in! I wanted read this book for so long!

Yasmine Belkaid (Jasmine-Bel) | 1 comments I'm absolutely in !!

message 38: by Malaika (new) - added it

Malaika (theunbecomingofbooks) | 7 comments I'm so excited to read this, I've never read a book by Rainbow Rowell but I've heard really good things about her books. Can't wait to read attachments thanks so much for doing this read a long.

Amanda (arlane) | 3 comments Just started reading this book and am about half way through! I am enjoying it a lot!

message 40: by Bree (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bree | 4 comments I've read this when I was on my Rainbow Rowell kick and it was fantastic, tbh I think it was my favourite out of all three. I LOVED it!

Therese Andrea | 1 comments Looking forward to this one and I will be reading it really soon. It will also be my first book by Rainbow Rowell! I need some contemporary right now.

message 42: by Garland (new) - added it

Garland (garlandobloom) | 1 comments In :)

Manuela (manumor) | 1 comments So excited about this one, i've been wanting to read it forever! I'm SO in :)

Bookworm | 31 comments I'm definitely in! #ATTACHclip :)

message 45: by Jude (new)

Jude (heyjudebyejude) Uuuuh yes! I've been meaning to read this book fo a long time and now is the perfect time to do it :D I just hope I have enough time to read it in the middle of all the exams this moth

message 46: by Chelsea J (new) - added it

Chelsea J | 11 comments This is so lucky! Literally picked this up at a charity store the other day! So excited :D

Marijne (marijnereads) | 2 comments I am in and super excited! :D

message 48: by Gaelle (new) - added it

Gaelle Debrus | 1 comments I'm 100% in :D

Marjolaine (lanes_bookshelf) | 2 comments Just bought it on my kindle! I'm in :)

Tashelby Robinson (breannasyabookshelf) | 6 comments What a coincidence! I just got Attachments at the library last week. I'm in! Hopefully it's better than Fangirl because I didn't like that one so much.

« previous 1 3