FINDING AUDREY READ-ALONG discussion

Attachments
This topic is about Attachments
Attachments > Chapters 61 - The End

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Booksplosion | 15 comments Mod
Tell us your thoughts about the ending! Were you satisfied with this book? Do you like the direction it went in? What rating do you think you'll give this book and why?

Anna (dear--lady--disdain) | 1 comments I was pretty pleased with the ending of the book. My biggest worry going in was that the situation would be too creepy/uncomfortable for me to really enjoy the book, but actually it didn't end up bothering me and it was a lot cuter than I was expecting. I gave Attachments three stars, which seems low, but sometimes I tend to be a little more conservative with my star ratings. In this case, three stars means I enjoyed this book. I thought it was good and I did like it, but I didn't absolutely love it.

message 3: by Nat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nat (writersbookland) | 14 comments I just read this a few weeks before the read-along, but I hope no one minds.

My booktalk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aeMj3...

Kaylie (okaylie) | 3 comments The ending felt a little rushed to me- there were no cute Lincoln/beth moments! I wish we got to know Beth a little bit more before the book ended. But it was a great book, and an adorable story.

Alison Rolof | 6 comments I gave it five stars, just because I enjoyed it so much. I loved the characters. I loved the plot. I read the whole thing in one day, and completely neglected to study for final exams. I thought it was beautiful. I loved how the ending actually let me be happy about the the romance a few pages before it ended, and I even loved the last sentence of the book. I'm pretty thrilled with how everything worked out. It's rejuvenated my faith in love... it doesn't feel as real or deep in most YA books. I'm really happy that this was chosen as the Booksplosion book for May.

Anuja (reading.cove) (readingcove24) | 2 comments I completely agree with Kaylie. The ending was a little abrupt for my liking and I just feel like that the character development wasn't as strong as I wold have hoped.

I read Fangirl two days prior to reading this and I freaking LOVED it! So it could have been my own high expectations of this book.

I thought the beginning was slow and it was hard for me to get into the book. Once you got to know more about the story and characters then it did pick up and was extremely adorable.

I gave this book a three stars. Maybe I need to read it again to get a better understanding of it.... :)

E.J. (hauntedburgerplant) (hauntedburgerplant) I wound up giving it five stars because I read it nearly all in one day and couldn't do anything else but think of the story and its characters. I ended up enjoying it so much.

I admire Rainbow Rowell's ability to write endings that are honest and believable but still happy, satisfying, and cathartic.

E.J. (hauntedburgerplant) (hauntedburgerplant) I HAVE MORE FEELS.

As a married girl who hates children and would rather stab herself in the uterus than get pregnant (or to put it in a less extreme way, would always choose letting her marriage fail over trying to fix it with a baby), it was really difficult to watch Jennifer's "conversion" into motherhood. Because it's what we childless always here: "Oh, you'll change your mind eventually," as if the way we're living is incorrect and our feelings aren't true and we'll eventually succumb to an inevitable, animalistic need to have offspring. But in the end, I thought Jennifer's was a good story arc. And stories don't have to show ideals. I wonder how other childless people reacted?

ALSO, when Beth and Lincoln finally meet, I really loved how Beth spoke the same way she wrote her emails. It was somehow so thrilling to see her "in person" finally. :)

Luann :) | 1 comments i actually read this book last year but i still loved it :)Actually, i love all of Rainbow Rowell's books and this one is no different.the only flaw i find in her books are that i WANT MORE of the characters!!! i feel like i just cannot get enough. i do agree that the ending was rushed. i just wanted more of Beth and Lincoln moments in "real life." Overall though, i did very much enjoy this book.

E.J. (hauntedburgerplant) (hauntedburgerplant) Sorry, I'm posting again. ^^;; It's just so hard not to think of the book.

I definitely didn't feel like the ending was rushed. I wanted more because Rainbow did a good job getting us to care about her characters, but I think it ended nicely as is.

I think it's like the end of Castaway. I was annoyed and wanted to know what Tom Hanks's character did next, but I eventually realized that the important part was what happened to get him to that point, which is why it ended when it did. Rainbow Rowell kinda does the same thing with the end of Eleanor & Park too.

If we had more Beth/Lincoln before the book ended, it might be like the superfluous fluff ending they tacked onto the Pride & Prejudice movie to please the American audience, the scene where Darcy repeatedly calls Elizabeth Mrs. Darcy and kisses her. That ending is nice and gives me butterflies, but the original ending with Elizabeth talking to her father, which ends on Mr. Bennett laughing and crying... it makes me so happy that *I* start crying... every time. It's a taste thing, I guess, because they wouldn't have added the other ending if they didn't think people would like it.

Anyway, TLDR: I think it's Rainbow's style, different stroke for diff folks, etc.

I'll stop posting now, I promise!

Amber | 1 comments I read this a couple of months ago and I thought that it was good, but I didn't think it was anything special. I wasn't a huge fan of Lincoln, which I think was my main problem with the book. I felt that a lot of it was just Lincoln sitting around moping, though I did really like Beth and Jennifer.

Ariana | 1 comments At first, I honestly did not think I would end up loving this book. I love how the storie ended and how the characters understand each other so perfectly. When I read the last sentence of the book my heart exploded of joy and I honestly could not imagine a more perfect ending (It is pretty obvious I'm fangirling right now)

Amanda (arlane) | 3 comments Just finished! I started this book just before the Booksplosion announcement and was excited to get to see what everyone thought!

I personally really enjoyed this book. I just read Eleanor & Park before this one and I have to say I love where Rowell leaves the books off. Yes it was somewhat abrupt, and yes I would have loved to read more Beth and Lincoln after all of the build up but the ending was perfect for this story. Lincoln is funny and awkward but I could totally understand his side of the story and what was going through his head. I loved the interaction between Beth and Jennifer and their friendship is so awesome. I love that I have friends who may poke fun but can also be great supporters and story tellers, and that is how Beth and Jennifer are. Again I love Rowell's writing style and the switching perspectives because she really builds a great story with these elements! I can't wait to read Fangirl after my read-a-thons are through.

Jasmine (jasmineshaheen) First book I finished this year, the beginning is so S...L......O...............W :P
But, overall the I LOVED THE BOOK and Rainbow's concept of this unreal reality 5/5 loved it :D

Bookworm | 31 comments I can't remember the last time I read a book with such perfect ending. I loved everything about this book. The characters, the romance, the way it ended. I couldn't be happier about Beth and Lincoln being together, it was so heart-warming to read about! I felt really sorry for Jennifer, though. :(
All in all, I ended up rating this. book 4.5 out of 5 stars. :)

message 16: by Anna (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anna Millard I forgot to post my thoughts here because I was too busy reading!
I really did enjoy it. Rainbow Rowell is like the queen of warm and fuzzy feels. Her books feel like hugs. At least from what I've read so far.
I am only 18 though so in some parts it was a little bit hard for me to visualize Lincoln. For some reason Jessica and Beth weren't a problem but until they actually started comparing him to actors, I had no idea what to picture him as. I think that's also because I usually read YA. And this is adult. But let's face it, at least in the beginning, Lincoln kind of still acts like he's 18 or 19.
I feel like maybe Lincoln should be a bit annoying. Just as I feel I should find the whole situation a little creepy. But for some reason he's not and it's not.
Actually in the flashbacks of Sam, he did seem a bit annoying. He was reeeeeally clingy. And while it was sort of sweet it was a little off putting as well... But then when he was just as sweet to Beth later on, it didn't seem clingy anymore. It seemed... Attached? See, cause they're perfect together that's why.
Anyways 4.5 stars and I shall now go out and get the rest of Rainbow's books!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

The ending was so beautiful they are no words to describe the feels I love Rainbow Rowell so much and I'm going to read all of her others books now

Alysyn Reinhardt (alysyn_hardt) | 4 comments I don't know where to place this book because it was my first Rainbow Rowell read & I loved the style of writing. I liked how the characters always seemed to be doing something while they talked. It was like stage direction and the characters were actors that kept busy. It made them seem more realistic. I also loved her ability to give character descriptions without devoting a paragraph just to paint an image to the reader. It was often included in conversation or I was able to just form an image off their personalities alone, which is rare for me in books. (Sidenote: does anybody else have just default faces they come up with when they picture a character? I feel like I do). I feel like Rowell gets how friendships and human relationships work. Her female characters are strong and quirky and I love them. Despite the fact that I agree with Jeannette about Jennifer and her baby side story.

But I also felt like the characters annoyed me. I couldn't tell the difference between Beth and Jennifer until their stories became more developed. But their voice still sounded exactly the same to me. I know friends are supposed to be similar and that they're talking through email, but it was frustrating. Also, the longer emails felt like monologues at times.

And really when I think about it, this book IS a movie. Right down to the completely unrealistic actor's looks. Lincoln is supposed to be some cute, handsome, old-school guy who still lives with his mom & hasn't dated anybody since his high-school girlfriend?

Sticking with the 'this book is a movie' theme, the ending. GAG. Wayyyyy too cheesy for me and that's saying something because I normally don't mind tied-up-with-a-bow endings. I mean, I didn't feel it was rushed, so much as it was completely random. They meet in a theater & hook up? Then they talk? What? Then the marriage thing comes up again & I'm like give me a break.

Maybe I'm being bitter, after all I really did relate with Lincoln other than his looks. The confusion he felt and how he didn't know where his life was going, relying on books or other people to tell you what you should do either professionally or just in general. I liked how he slowly got his life back together and it wasn't a quick montage makeover scene. But I just pictured the way he looked differently.

Or maybe, and this really must mean I'm completely unhealthy, I just started liking Chris' character more...
I have a thing for rock n roll guys.

Bailey | 9 comments I really did enjoy this book. This is my first Rainbow Rowell book and I will definitely be reading more by her. I love her characters. I think Jennifer, Beth, and Lincoln were all relatable in different ways. I loved reading the emails between Beth and Jennifer, it felt like a email conversation I would have at work. & I loved Lincoln's growth by the end of the story, the timeline given seemed realistic which was nice. I do agree with Jeannette though, it did seem like Jennifer's opinion on children changed really quickly.

I am giving it 5 stars. I am not one for happily-ever-after endings but I actually really enjoyed this one. For a second I thought that Lincoln was going to meet a new girl at the college & forget about Beth, so I am glad they found each other. I didn't think the ending was rushed. I would just have liked to know more about them & their story, but I think that would be the case no matter how it ended.

Lorissa (lorissab) | 2 comments Oh my goodness where do I start? I loved this book. I haven't read a romance novel in years (and yes that's what I'm calling this) mostly because I hated the long drawn out cheesiness of them but this book completely took that idea and smashed it to pieces.

I read the entire thing in I don't know about 6 and a half hours, I could not put it down. I loved all of the characters Lincoln was great and I loved seeing how he developed throughout the story when I realized he was actually the saddest character I've read in awhile? The fact that the monotony he was going through was exactly the same way I've felt? It was amazing to see how he picked himself up from that and carried on.

Beth and Jennifer, I don't know if I'm extremely jealous of their friendship or just happy to have read about them, they were both such well rounded characters. The fact that we only know them through the small glimpses in their emails makes that all the more amazing for me.

The only complaint I have with the book is the fact that it's made to seem as if Lincoln would have never achieved happiness on his own, that we wouldn't have ever been as happy by himself. The relationship felt slightly codependent but it is a romance novel and the idea that someone could be that in love with you, where their entire world is dimmer because they're not with you, is what sells. I just wish we had seen more of Lincoln's life after he left the post office, that we had gotten a more in-depth look at how he was working to make himself happy instead of just waiting for it to happen.

This is getting really long I fear so I'll just wrap it up with, this book was adorable, almost like to sweet candy, and yet completely addictive, it had amazingly relatable characters and it made my cheeks ache with smiling.

Lorissa (lorissab) | 2 comments The office* not post offices, sorry I wrote that on my phone WOOPS!

Kathleen Aton (bookishkath) | 3 comments THIS BOOK! Awhhhhhhhhh! I highly recommend it to anyone now. The end was so beautiful. I was losing hope and sitting here grinding my teeth, hoping that they'd run into each other eventually. Their mutual awkward, quirkiness was so endearing I could not even. They are perfection. I literally walked around the house holding my cheeks and smiling saying "OHMIGOSH THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD BOOK!" I was practically squealing and fangirling so much that you'd be deemed asylum-worthy or deaf if you didn't think my noises resembled a Justin Bieber concert mixed with a dying animal.
I praise Rainbow Rowell's writing. I cannot wait for her next novel!

Supeng I just finished the book and it was ADORABLE! I still am not convinced that someone can fall in love before first sight without any exchanges with the person he likes. Haha.
I love the last part of the book though, how they happened. Too cute and both of them were perfect for each other. :)

Rossan I've read this book after reading Fangirl and Eleanor and Park. Some may argue but I think among the three books this has the best ending, I couldn't think of a better ending for this one!
The way Lincoln told Beth that he loves her, his words almost made me cry! Their awkwardness and everything made them more fit for each other.

This by far is the sweetest book i've ever read and i can't seem to think of any other words to say, I just LOVE IT!

message 25: by odelia (odeng) (last edited May 12, 2014 03:35AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

odelia (odeng) (odeliat) I love Rainbow Rowell's writing style and I love Lincoln and I love Beth and I love Jennifer and I love their emails and I love the story and I love the plot and I love -

I could go on but basically, I LOVE this book!

Alice Ly | 1 comments I really liked the ending of this book even if I do think that it was cut short. I really thought for a couple of pages that they won't end up together but that would have probably ruined the story for me. So, good job Rainbow Rowell!
I would have loved to see more personal interaction between Lincoln, Beth and Jennifer.
At first it was a bit difficult for me to get into the story but once I was around 100 pages into it I enjoyed most of the developments. I really liked Jennifer somehow and I would have loved to read more about her life in the ending but maybe that's just me. Overall, I rated this book 4 out of 5 stars. I didn't love it as much as Eleanor & Park and Fangirl but I would definitely say that it's a good read.

message 27: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna | 3 comments I loved this book oh so much! - it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside after reading it!
I'm so glad they ended up together, when I read the part that her "cute guy" was Lincoln my heart skipped a beat.

So well written and original. I loved the idea of it being about him reading their emails!

Only downside:
it should have ended a chapter early. When they were in the break room and he said
"He kissed her then. There. In the middle of her sentence" would have been the perfect ending. I almost didn't want to read the last chapter so I could just leave it at that.

Laura I loved the ending and didn't all at the same time. I felt that the scene in the movie theater was certainly awkward, but the one in the break room was great. So maybe I just felt that the ending was bumpy, not rushed.

Jeanette, I am not childless by choice, and so I read the scenes with Jennifer accepting motherhood as finally becoming consciously aware of what she wanted all along. She feared that a child would change her marriage, and it will, but her husband proved he loved her always and in all circumstances. I can understand though why you might be frustrated with her characterization. I was frustrated by the apparent ease they had in conception. ;)

And while I liked Lincoln (a lot actually)...towards the end he seemed a little too perfect and a little too cardboard cutout. We never see him get angry (stunned into silence but not furiously angry).

But I did love the book! :)

Ryoku Light | 14 comments I really loved this book overall so much that I really want to read more from Rainbow Rowell! I am really happy with the way the book ended I do wish that there was more of Beth and Lincoln as a couple but very pleased with this book!

Kassey (kclynne) | 18 comments TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THISS!
Here's my full review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

I might have rambled a lot but whatevss!

Jessica Ok so I marathon this book today, and I really enjoyed it. At the beginning I was kinda comparing myself to Lincoln. We are about the same age work at jobs that we don't really like, mine has better hours his paid better, and still live at home. I'm glad that he had a happy ending.

I'm shocked that I didn't find the whole reading emails creepy and am glad that him and Beth got together at the end of the book. I did find the ending a bit rushed, and would have liked a bit more fluffy stuff between Beth and Lincoln.

I also forgot how freaked out people were about Y2K! I remember my dad and I waited in the living room and stared at the computer. Kinda disappointed that nothing happened. :P

I am so glad that I enjoyed this book more then Fangirl. Glad that this book was my first booksplosion book, gotta catch up and read the other ones.

Abbey Rosete (abbeyrosete) | 4 comments I rate this book 4 out of 5 stars. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this book simply because I was hoping that perhaps by the time i hit 50% of the book something would happen between lincoln and beth already. But no, he is still reading the emails etc etc and i was a bit disappointed with that part. I was hoping more character development between the 2 as the story goes on but it remains at it is. So ya, compared to fangirl, I still like fangirl better.

Jbb Lim (jbblkh) Great wittiness in the book! Not bad at all.

My Blog Review

Syeda Umar I'm giving this book a 5/5 stars. I've been reading it non stop for two days ( a day and a half to be exact). I like all the characters, Lincoln's Dungeon and Dragon friends were awesome. I thought his mom was really controlling, and a micromanager, but I liked that she ended up listening to what Lincoln had to say. I was so happy once Lincoln got over Sam; I didn't like her when he talked about her and I didn't like her when she was finally introduced in the story. Besides her I liked everyone else I even liked Chris; I was happy that he was upfront with Beth about not wanting to marry her. I liked that because a lot guys would have just kept stringing her along with a false hope of marriage. Of the information I got about Mitch I enjoyed too. I liked Jennifer's character a lot to as well as Beth. The two of them had me laughing. I thought Dolores was really cool. Normally I don't like story's with a lot of characters major or minor, but I liked this book a lot and even the characters I didn't mention.

message 35: by Ally (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ally Bryan (allysbookshoparoundthecorner) | 7 comments I absolutely loved the last few chapters, they were perfect!!! The You've Got Mail and Sleepless in Seattle references made my day haha!!

I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because I kind of felt like it dragged in the middle a bit. The ending saved it for me and I ended up really liking it!! I wish we would have got a few more Beth/Lincoln scenes, but I thought it ended at the right place. Also, I wanted more Jennifer at the end!!! One scene with her, Beth, and Lincoln would've been perfect!

Overall, I really, really liked it, but I didn't loooove it.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished it and I loved it! This is my first Booksplosion, and I'm so glad this gave me an opportunity to read this! I read from page 165ish to the end in one sitting, which I almost never do. I was hooked! I was squealing when Beth revealed My Cute Guy and throughout the last 20 pages. It gave me the same feelings from when I read Eleanor & Park last year. I usually don't like reading romantic stuff, but for some reason Rainbow Rowell's books makes me giddy as a school girl.

I loved Lincoln as a character. I related to him when it came to moving out and how to move on with your life. His character development was probably my favorite part of the book, to be honest. That and reading Beth's and Jennifer's emails. They were so funny!

I liked the ending. A little cheesy, but in a good way. I was worried about how it was going to end, whether there was going to be a falling out or whether it would be unrealistic. The ending could've been longer, but I'm pretty satisfied. I kept thinking how cute this would be as a romantic comedy movie.

Overall 5/5 stars!

message 37: by Cam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cam | 4 comments THIS BOOK IS SOO GOOD. Probably one of my favorite Rainbow Rowell books Ive read, and definitely one of my favorite books of 2014.

Valentina | 10 comments I loved the ending! It was a little bit hard to get in to the book because I felt the beginning was a little slow and nothing really happend (in Lincoln's side) but I though the last part was beautiful and lovely and it brought tears... well at least moist to my eyes. I did tought, though, that more Beth and Lincoln cuteness and love scenes were needed but overall I liked this book a lot more than fangirl.

message 39: by Cara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cara | 5 comments It was sooo good! I really adored how cute and funny Attachments was written! The whole book was very good to read and i really liked the Plot, even though I panicked a Bit in the end, because there were just so few Pages left. But it came out to be Great!

Christina (adventuresinpolishland) | 17 comments Wow! I just adored this book! While the ending left me a bit unsatisfied, as I would have loved a bit more of Lincoln and Beth's life together, I'm giving it a 5 star rating. There was nothing in this book that I didn't like, and I read it all in one day. Fabulous pick, all!

message 41: by Eli (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eli Rosas | 3 comments I absolutely loved this book. I'm so happy with how it ended and I wish I could read more of Beth and Lincoln.

Radha (radhacelis) | 7 comments DONE! And loved it! I agree with those who say that the ending felt a bit rushed, specially when Lincoln decides to finally quit. But other than that I absolutely love this book, Imlove every Rainbow Rowell book, they are so charming and funny! I give it a 4.5 :) i can't wait for Landlines, her new book.

message 43: by M.J. (last edited May 17, 2014 12:27PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

M.J. Mallon (kyrosmagica) | 10 comments Have rated it 4 out of 5 stars my review is @
http://kyrosmagica.wordpress.com/2014...
and here on goodreads.

message 44: by Ashley (last edited May 17, 2014 06:12PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ashley (whodowninwhoville) | 6 comments So overall, I liked this book a lot, but I'm not sure that I loved it. I enjoyed reading it, but it wasn't gripping for me - I was able to put it down and ignore it for a day or two. It wasn't one of those immersing, consuming book experiences we've all had at some point in our lives. It's probably one I won't ever re-read. I anticipate giving it a 3.5 out of 5 stars.

I don't think that the ending was rushed so much as the pace of the last few chapters was so radically different from much of the middle that the juxtaposition made it feel that way. And I'm all for abrupt endings - but I feel like if that was the direction the conclusion was going to take, we didn't need that epilogue-y last chapter. This book felt sort of like a movie, so leave it with the built-in Tom Hanks/Meg Ryan ending in the 2nd to last chapter. I do appreciate the honesty of the ending, though - that it took months for them to come together, neither one was desperately seeking out the other, and nothing was swept under the rug. When your back story is that awkward, a few uncomfortable conversations need to be had.

Personally, I found it a bit boring and predictable that Jennifer both lost the baby, and as a result, had the epiphany that she really did want to be a mother, after all. I can understand Jennifer feeling personal blame for the miscarriage. And as someone who has had many friends go through this, each with their own coping mechanisms, I do appreciate Rainbow presenting Jennifer's conflicted reaction (she feels like maybe she wants to try again now that she knows how she really feels about motherhood, but is scared about repeating her mistakes, etc). Nevertheless, it would have been refreshing for a married female character not to come to the conclusion that a baby is the panacea for her stagnating marriage.

I think my favorite quirky moment of these last chapters was the whole Lincoln moving out thing, and how he hoped it could just sort of coalesce over a prolonged period without him having to make a clean break with his Mom. I feel like lots of people with clingy, controlling moms have had this experience, and the tension when Lincoln's mom confronts him about it is great. The emotions in these scenes are very true to life - you're annoyed with his (your) mom for seeming so overbearing, but you know she just wants the best for him (you) and it's really kind of sweet at the end of the day. You'll miss it, eventually.

Sorry for the longest comment ever. I'm glad I got to read a Rainbow Rowell book and I am thinking I will respond better to her YA novels - so thank you Booksplosion for broadening my horizons!

Alex (Pucksandpaperbacks) (pucksandpaperbacks) | 6 comments As my first Rainbow Rowell book, I really enjoyed this book. I love how to showed life still going on such as Justin and Dena getting married and Lincoln seeing Sam who is married with kids. Life was still going on even though Lincoln wasn't doing any of that.

I am so glad that Beth and Lincoln met and started a dating. I wasn't so sure she was going to forgive him which shocked me when she sat next to him and kissed him later on.

His mom was way too overbearing to say the least, which bothered me but I could kind of understand. I was so proud of him for taking the apartment. It was a big step in his life.

I thought the ending was adorable and it that was the perfect way to end the book. The quotes in this book are so great and I really enjoyed reading this. It is going on my favorite books list for sure.

Thank you Booksplosion !!

message 46: by Aya (last edited May 19, 2014 04:21AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aya (ayahelmy) Absolutely loved this! It was the most adorable book I've read in a while, and there was a couple of times where I had to put down the book to just jump around with gushing from all the cuteness. The only problem I had with it was that the ending felt a little rushed for me. But overall I gave it 5/5. Cannot wait for Landline.

Fritzi (fritzipst) | 2 comments Really enjoyed the book, not exactly loved it.The end was too rushed and there were very little "in person" moments between Lincoln and Beth. I understand Lincoln.

Emily Miller | 1 comments I thought that the beginning was slow but I loved the ending, so I gave it four stars.

message 49: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 17 comments Wow. Just wow.
I love how it all came together! I just wish that there was more of Lincoln and Beth as a couple. There wasn't really anything going on between them until the end. Still, it was great :)

Ariel Geraldine (goodreadscomarielgeraldine) | 2 comments I loved this book! I wish their was another chapter or two to show more of the development in their relationship. I also wish we got to see Lincoln's proposal to Beth. I m so glad Jennifer was pregnant! I wish we got to know more about how it went with her though! That extra one or two chapters would have been helpful but overall it was good! :)

« previous 1