GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Read for Review: Catherine Dickens: Outside the Magic Circle

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (last edited May 03, 2014 06:29PM) (new)

Jessica Spencer 3 Copies Available

Catherine Dickens: Outside the Magic Circle, is fact-based fiction and is told in Catherine's voice, as she tries to deal with the cruel separation from her husband, Charles Dickens, after twenty-two years of marriage. Forced to leave her home and children, unjustly branded an inadequate wife and mother by her illustrious husband, who in truth is lusting after an eighteen year old actress, Catherine tries to preserve her dignity and sense of self.

I will be happy to send the book as a pdf, epub or mobi file to anyone willing to post a review on goodreads and amazon, within a reasonable time of 2 to 3 weeks.

Here's the amazon link, to check out the first few chapters.
http://www.amazon.com/Catherine-Dicke...

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Spencer Please check out the reviews so far.

Catherine Dickens: Outside the Magic Circle.

I am offering two more Read for Review copies. Please contact with your file preference.

message 3: by Len (new)

Len Robertson | 76 comments Currently, Copernican Journey, a near future, adventure sci fi novel can be found for free on Smashwords.com and iTunes.com for free for a limited time. There are no vampires or were wolves or Slender Man. There are, however, androids, cybermechs, and Martians who may be the next step in Human evolution.

If anyone has a sci fi or fantasy ebook for free that they want me to review, please contact me