We Love Young Adult Fiction discussion

The Fault in Our Stars
This topic is about The Fault in Our Stars
John Green > TFIOS | What did you think of this book?

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eaman (last edited May 03, 2014 01:52PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eaman The Fault in Our StarsWhat is your opinion on this book? Please share...

Leah | 18 comments I love this book!!

Eaman Leah wrote: "I love this book!!"

Me too! Isn't it wonderful?

Leah | 18 comments Yep!! It's one of my favourites!!

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 80 comments Again I've yet to read it, but my friends and I haven't ever heard of it either.

Eaman Soha wrote: "Going to read it soon! :)"

Bobbi_Anne wrote: "Again I've yet to read it, but my friends and I haven't ever heard of it either."

This book brought me to tears. You sure will enjoy it :D

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 80 comments Is it a newer book, that's came out in the past like five or so years?

Eaman Indeed it is! I would say 2012, not quite sure

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 80 comments Okay so it should be easy to find in Hastings or Robie Books the next time I have the money to go book shopping

Eaman Note sure about those stores, but I know here in England, they are everywhere! On eBay or amazon too.

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 80 comments I'm just type thinking, nothing to worry about. I'm known to do that quite often.

message 12: by Jess (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jess I've heard really good things about the book but I haven't read it yet.

message 13: by Maeve (new) - rated it 1 star

Maeve (echocinderella) Yall need to read this it is so gooooood

message 14: by Pim (new)

Pim (pimsupavarasuwat) Such a beautiful story.

Eaman Agreed! Written beautiful, John Green did awesome! I like how he worked as a Chaplin in a children hospital and rally got to know what they go through instead of just writing the book for the sake of it

message 16: by Pim (new)

Pim (pimsupavarasuwat) I love how he portrays sick people as normal people. Because that's what they are, they're still capable of everything human and we can sometimes forget that.

Eaman Very true! People often forget they still think like us, do things like us, they are like us. But tend to treat them or look at them different, which shouldn't happen! John Green definitely made me realise

message 18: by Leah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leah | 18 comments Here in Wales, it's everywhere!! If you go into waterstones there are like HUNDREDS of copies EVERYWHERE!!! I love this book so much!!!

Eaman Yeah same in England. Theyre all over, espeically WHSmith

message 20: by Leah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leah | 18 comments Yeah. Same here.

message 21: by Maeve (new) - rated it 1 star

Maeve (echocinderella) Yeah and waterstones

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 80 comments I read it yesterday in 5 hours and loved every minute that I read.

Eaman I literally can't wait for the movie! 20th seems so far away! Those in the States are so lucky. Also did anyone watch the live stream?

message 24: by Leah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leah | 18 comments Ikr it's not FAIR!!!

message 25: by Pim (new)

Pim (pimsupavarasuwat) I watched the live stream the other day, the performances of the soundtracks were AMAZING! They make me want to see the film even more! 20th of June is too long of a wait!

message 26: by Leah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leah | 18 comments R u in the uk??

Eaman Ed Sheeran was incredible. OMG the lyrics and the actual song was amazing!

"So can you see the stars?
Over Amsterdam
You're the song my heart is
Beating to"

<3

message 29: by Pim (new)

Pim (pimsupavarasuwat) Yep, I'm in the UK!
And that other song Ed Sheeran performed was good too. I really wish I was there!!

message 30: by Leah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leah | 18 comments Just watched it. Really good!

Eaman They need to come over to the UK already :( Feel like everything is going on in the States! :/

message 32: by Leah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leah | 18 comments It does, it's like we're second class citizens. We should protest!

message 33: by Pim (new)

Pim (pimsupavarasuwat) I know right!! If only I live in America... ;(