Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

The Night of Elisa
This topic is about The Night of Elisa
Paranormal Fiction > The Night of Elisa - Non-illustrated edition (e-book) just out on Smashwords!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

My debut fiction work is just available as e-book (non-illustrated edition) @ Smashwords.com! Yay!

You can purchase it here: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...

The Kindle version is coming within a few days…

The ILLUSTRATED paperback is coming 30th May! Stay tuned!

---
I am also offering non-illutraded edition ARC (advance review copies) for those interested... Just send me a private message or leave a comment :)
---

Bellow, a blurb:

Sometimes, life and love can follow the most obscure paths, just as they did for Elisa.

Her life becomes a dark, cold, lonely cage the day the Devil takes her as his wife. He takes away almost everything she holds dear: her health, her wealth and what is left of her family.

Trapped between the nuances of life and beyond-life, Elisa finds herself struggling for a better tomorrow. With her health deteriorating, how will she summon the courage and strength to stand her ground? And how far will she go in the pursuit of a dream?

Embark with Elisa on this puzzling Gothic adventure set in the late Victorian era, between the world of the Living and the picturesque, melancholic Duskland.
---------

16+
Strong ideology
Blood
Nudity

"It is strange... How can I 'go home' when I have no memories of that place at all?"
- Elisa

"Stop it, Elisa. You're bleeding, my darling!"
- Leonhard

"Ah, love, the biggest poison and most dangerous drug there is."
- Dr. Charles

message 2: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2163 comments Congrats Isis!

message 3: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2163 comments Is this the sequel or continuation to The XIII at Duskland? I really enjoyed that and I'm sure id enjoy this one too.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Justin wrote: "Is this the sequel or continuation to The XIII at Duskland? I really enjoyed that and I'm sure id enjoy this one too."

Thanks a lot, Justin :D It is so cool to publish a first full fiction book ^.^

Yeah, it is that story, but extended - The XIIIth Hour at Duskland is the first chapter, and I have added 6 more chapters! :)

I'm sending you a PM!