Vision in White (Bride Quartet, #1) Vision in White discussion

question about Noras books

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Tabler Does Nora Roberts books have lots of sex or little bit of sex?

Elora Depending on the story and what you consider a lot and a little. The books I have read from her collection have sex tastefully written. It is never over written nor over exaggerated. It plays into the story line but rarely is it the center of her novels.

Bianca I don't consider it to be a lot of sex but there are usually a couple of sex scenes in all of her novels, at least all the ones I have read which is about 10+. I agree that they are not over exaggerated nor are they in bad taste. They are passionate and play well into the love stories of the characters.

Brooke Marie Every love story has its "climax" .. Roberts is not ver graphic. this sex scenes are written to blend with the novel. They are definitely not the focal point. The Vision in White ia a part of a great series.

Sinka it depends on how old the books is. i found a few stories from the 80s where it's just implied.
i agree with the other ones. it's very tasteful written.

Mara Pemberton I think it depends on her mood. Some books she has the main character have a lot of sex. Then some books they don't have sex until the book is close to ending.

Brenda Elora wrote: "Depending on the story and what you consider a lot and a little. The books I have read from her collection have sex tastefully written. It is never over written nor over exaggerated. It plays into ..."