What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Book about a boy who gets a magic pen that can draw objects in the air

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gdeep (new)

Gdeep | 2 comments It's not Harold and The Purple crayon, it's for an older audience than that (though still for kids, I read it when I was 11 in 2007). I think it was an adventure, and Africa may have had a part to play. I think there was also a picture of a lion and a ship on the front cover.

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4873 comments There's a magical pen in the Cat's Eye Corner series
https://www.goodreads.com/series/9933...

Do you remember any other fantasy elements like time travel, witches, dragons?

message 3: by Gdeep (new)

Gdeep | 2 comments Thanks but that's not it, and I'm afraid I don't remember any other fantasy elements.

message 4: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2357 comments Gdeep, do you recall anything about the main character -- age, gender, etc.? Was the magic pen a major part of the story or just a side detail? Anything about the adventure itself -- was it to rescue someone, find a treasure...?

message 5: by SparksofEmber (new)

SparksofEmber | 943 comments Nothing to do with Africa but figured I'd mention this just in case: Jeremy Draws a Monster & the sequel? Jeremy Draws a Monster by Peter McCarty

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Gdeep, are you still looking for this?

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Gdeep, are you still looking for this?"

No response in 3 years. Moving to Abandoned.