Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Predictions & Thoughts! > Do you think one of the 7 will die? If so, which one?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 210 (210 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
Definitely think that one of the seven will die, at least. Maybe Frank, with his stick.

message 2: by Grace (new)

Grace Izzy {Valdez} Lightfleur ~ мιѕєяαвℓє αη∂ ∂єρяєѕѕє∂ wrote: "Definitely think that one of the seven will die, at least. Maybe Frank, with his stick."

Well, Rick said he doesn't believe in killing main charterers so.. i don't think any one of the 7 will die.

message 3: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) | 13295 comments Mod
One of the seven is fo shizzle dying. I think, if anyone, Percy, Annabeth, or Frank will die.

message 4: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
You're killing me when you put Percy, but exciting me at the same time. I wanted him to have some kind of choice in the book or something..choose between living and dealing with his messed up life, or dying.

message 5: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

YES

message 6: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

We need more angst

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I want JASON to die if any one of them dies.

Daughterofposeidon | 38 comments Rick has stated that not all of the seven are going to suvive. i kinda hope he is lying but so long as he doesn't kill percy, annabeth or leo...

message 9: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 106 comments I agree!

message 10: by Ben (new)

Ben (HadesPluto) | 121 comments Annabeth might die because Percy has to make a sacrifice and Mars said that Percy would have to make a choice he couldn't make. Percy's fatal flaw is being too loyal to his friends. On the other hand it might mean that Frank dies because Thanatos said they would meet under less pleasant circumstances and Frank's stick has a bit left to burn. At least whoever dies has a short and glorious life like Achilles.

message 11: by Heather (new)

Heather | 59 comments O my gosh...If it's Percy, Annabeth, or Leo. I will bring a mob to Ricks door! But if anyone I think Frank. Because of his stick and what Thanatos said, they would meet under unpleasant circumstances. AHHHH! I don't want anyone to die! It's gonna the fangirl inside me!

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 97 comments Yeah. Me too
Annabeth,Percy, and Leo are my fav!!

message 13: by Heather (new)

Heather | 59 comments Yes! Rick has no heart if he would kill off Percabeth.. NO HEART!

message 14: by Ben (new)

Ben (HadesPluto) | 121 comments Rick must have a heart if he's human. . .

message 15: by Heather (new)

Heather | 59 comments Haha sorry...I meant no heart for his fans

message 16: by Ben (new)

Ben (HadesPluto) | 121 comments I was just trying to be funny. :)

message 17: by Heather (new)

Heather | 59 comments Oh! Okay! :) it's just sometimes you don't know weather people are serious or not... And no one wants an internet brawl.

message 18: by Ben (new)

Ben (HadesPluto) | 121 comments I agree with you. Internet brawls can get messy.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ NO ONE MUST DIE but if I had to choose probably Jason but it is probably dank or percy );

message 20: by Ben (new)

Ben (HadesPluto) | 121 comments I hope Hazel doesn't die again!

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ Yes, I agree, but unless they give her immortality she must die eventually

message 22: by Azzie (new)

Azzie | 48 comments I hope hazel doesn't die. Jason and frank probably will die. I hope nico doesn't

message 23: by Heather (new)

Heather | 59 comments Nico can't die... Ugh! I don't want any of them to die!

message 24: by Heather (new)

Heather | 59 comments I don't need a 'happily ever after'
I just want 'and they lived'!

message 25: by Azzie (new)

Azzie | 48 comments Me 2

message 26: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (nutMeghan) | 83 comments I have ideas...
I think Frank will probably die. I mean, his life is tied to a stick of wood. But I think Hazel will also have to go back to the Underworld to make things right (but go to Elysium with Frank), which she will be okay with because Frank is there. But hopefully the rest of the seven will live.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 97 comments That is a good point! But Leo gave him something that helped him resist fire i forgot what it was...

message 28: by Grace (new)

Grace Tana wrote: "That is a good point! But Leo gave him something that helped him resist fire i forgot what it was..."

a magic pouch that only opens if frank wants it to.

message 29: by Arianna (new)

Arianna Harris | 1 comments Wait... what if he pulls a Veronica Roth on us and kills Percy. I mean, we weren't expecting the end of the Divergent series to end like that (sorry if you haven't read it but it's amazing) what if he just....BOOM!!!... you're dead. NO. Sorry for thinking that way. I'm sure they'll all live happily ever after (hopefully).

message 30: by Joec (new)

Joec (joe467910) | 3 comments Thanks for the spoiler... -.-

message 31: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Encina | 29 comments Do u remember the Titans Curse. What if he does what he did in the Titans Curse? What if only three survive?

message 32: by C (new)

C Oordt | 425 comments U guys are marketing me sad

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I dont think he would kill any of the seven. I think he knows we all would get pissed, but if he did, i would want it to be Jason. Im sorry, but I hate that guy. Hes too...PERFECT. he's like mr. perfect. idk i would feel bad for piper and stuff, but... thats my prediction

message 34: by C (new)

C Oordt | 425 comments He wouldn't mess with percabeth or any of the seven if he knew whats good for him plus I bet ryena will die to save ether Percy or Jason's life

message 35: by C (new)

C Oordt | 425 comments Right! Jason is to perfect and I would not feel bad for piper because what makes him perfect leader and crew mAke him a horrible boyfriend

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, i would feel bad for piper cuz i actually thunk shes a good character and i love her ungirlyness

message 37: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 65 comments Well ideally none of the seven would die. However I think losing Annabeth eould be the biggest blow because everyone likes and respects her.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

nooo WHAT IF PERCY DIED *gasps and bawls* :O :*(

message 39: by C (new)

C Oordt | 425 comments Oh NO don't even think about thinking that I would punch RR in the face if he thought about doing that

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

but what would happen if he did? :( WAHHHHHHH WHY RR WHY U KILL PERCY WHY U KILL DA SEAWEED BRAIN lol

message 41: by C (new)

C Oordt | 425 comments Ha ha u make me laugh..... but seriously I will raid RR house and hold him hostage till he changed the book

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

yea i swear if he did....

message 43: by C (new)

C Oordt | 425 comments We will raid!!!!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

ATTACK RICK RIORDAN CUZ DA SEAWEED BRAIN DIED!!!!!!!!!!! XP lol

message 45: by C (new)

C Oordt | 425 comments LETS GO FAN GIRLS we must for da seaweed brains

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

da seaweed brain da besht

message 47: by C (new)

C Oordt | 425 comments Oh ya da seaweed brain rules

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

i mean, if da seaweed brain die, i will neva smile DX

message 49: by C (new)

C Oordt | 425 comments I say of RR does anything to da seaweed brains he's not going to be da great writer anymore

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

yea DONT HURT DA PRECIOUS SEAWEED BRAIN!!!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5