twilight lovers! discussion

Welcome/New > Hello

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 1 comments I am so excited to find this group. I recently read the Twilight series. I watched all the movies when they came out and really enjoyed the romance of Bella and Edward. So I recently read the books since I had watched the movies too many times to count and became addicted. If only all men could be like Edward. Because of this series I am now searching for similar books but I haven't found any so far.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

If you like this series you might also like The Vampire Diaries. It's kind of like Twilight, but with a more traditional vampire feel.

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber (KysMama06) | 1 comments you could also try the sookie stack house series, it was pretty amazing

message 4: by Intrigued (new)

Intrigued by Romance | 9 comments Hi everyone! I love Twilight! I am a huge fan and have read all the books several times, have the audio books, seen all the movies and have all the DVD's.

You could say that Twilight started me on my road to reading more and more Vampire books. I love reading about Vampire Romance and Paranormal and have read many many series.

If anyone needs suggestions, let me know!

message 5: by Spandana (new)

Spandana Nandamuri | 28 comments Have u people ever read books online in goodreads?Please tell me if u did and the names of the books.