Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Next Generation. (Harry Potter Roleplay) discussion

Welcome > Questions,Suggestions and Requests

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ask the mods about the group here or request a thread or suggest an idea.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll add ages to the list :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll make a thread for the goblet of fire. You add your characters name and school and personality.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Depends on the character. Students start at platform 9 3/4 or Hogwarts express, adults anywhere.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Quick question - if this is the new geneartion than how exactly is Harry, and the rest of the gang supposed to be incorporated into this?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

They are the parents of the next generation and you can roleplay them at the ministry of magic and order of the phoenix meetings and things :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ahh okay.

Can I make like the child of Harry and Ginny...? As a student of course.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Which child? Albus or James? I have Lily.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmmmmmmmmm.... does it have to be an exact replication of what J.K. Rowling kind of made an outline of?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope, My Lily isn't... But I did kind of put James as a Gryffindor in Lily's profile....

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Allrighty. Erm...I'll claim Albus. xD

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay :)

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma Are you going to organize things like the hogwarts prefects and quidditch teams?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes :) And Head boys and girls :) I'm just waiting to get some characters before I assign the roles.

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma oh okay, 'cause I was hoping to request one XD

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited May 04, 2014 08:20AM) (new)

:) Okay :p I'll keep it in mind when I assign the roles :) Quidditch you can request tho, I just haven't set it up.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Quidditch set up.

message 18: by E (new)

E So where do we start the RP with a student character?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Hogwarts express.

message 20: by E (new)

E Um I checked it out it will probably get really messy with multiple role plays at a time maybe make a Pre Hogwarts or Platform 9 3/4 folder and have the platform and then compartment 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. that way you can ad more on as you need and it doesn't get too clustered.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm....

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Done

message 23: by E (new)

E Can we just make our own House topic and Train Compartment?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll make houses but you can make your own train compartment.

message 25: by E (new)

E Ok thanks for clearing that up.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Np :)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Is it okay if I can make a character with DID? (Or most commonly known as MPD)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm can you use the real name as I don't know what either of them stand for....

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Go to roleplay request and just state what characters you have and wait for someone to reply or go to one of the topics post and see if someone replies. At the moment the only topics open are Diagon Alley or the Hogwarts express. :) If you need a carriage/cabin creating just ask :)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley wrote: "Umm can you use the real name as I don't know what either of them stand for...."

Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder (MPD)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes you can :)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Np :)

message 34: by E (new)

E Um I was thinking Hayley and I know you don't want too many character creation threads but maybe instead of having teachers in the adult creation thread make a teacher creation it makes it easier to navigate between the teachers and other adults.

message 35: by E (new)

E Also some major characters have been claimed but not be shown to be rped or created at all. I think we need to free up those characters for active members to use. Namely
- James Potter
- Harry Potter
- Ginny Potter
are the main three and we need them for the rp.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Evan Son Of Poseidon wrote: "Um I was thinking Hayley and I know you don't want too many character creation threads but maybe instead of having teachers in the adult creation thread make a teacher creation it makes it easier t..."

Good idea :) I'll make one :)

As for the second request they had two weeks to make them and their two weeks is up today anyway so I'll remove their name from the claim and open the characters back up.

message 37: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 215 comments I will make Fred as soon as I get my laptop back from my sister

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Thats fine

message 39: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 215 comments Cool

message 40: by E (new)

E More RP topics for Hogwarts like I. A Hogwarts grounds topic so like the lake, the Quidditch pitch, the forbidden forest etc.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

We already have the Lake, Quidditch pitch and Forbidden Forest under the Hogwarts Topic.

message 42: by E (new)

E Like a character discard topic. I have made a few in my groups they work fairly well

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Scout wrote: "Is it possible for me to put up a character for sale or something? Ok sale is the wrong word. Maybe like: hi if u want this already made character feel free to take him"

Sure

Scout wrote: "Yeah that thread. Oh i still havent made nich sorry ill make him soon prob next week when i have more time hope thats ok :o("

And it's fine

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, there are way to many females...

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Speaking of witch I need to make James :)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

That... sounds... awesome!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol :)

message 48: by тυѕня (new)

тυѕня (tushardently) May I rp with myself as a student

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

No

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The...

unread topics | mark unread