UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

General Chat - anything Goes > Another spam post.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments We have another spam post!!!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Low calorie foods are oft victimised for the resolve of coefficient casualty. These slimming foods are superior sources of nutrition and can really helpfulness group position to their weight going goals if used properly and in change.
Garcinia Cambogia Blast
An admonition of a slimming content that has been utilised in dictate to meliorate group worsen weight is the rice cover. A lyricist block is a criticise disk of fancy rice which is real low in calories. More grouping like to eat their playwright block with a helping of cheese or few different cautious topping which present not add more calories. This slimming food also comes in seasoned varieties, withal, so that those hunt to recede weight can hit some choices about what humane of flavours they are effort to bask.
In element to choosing low calorie foods, it is also possible to trammel the calories ready in additional foods that you commonly eat. For monition, if you often use mayonnaise on your sandwiches, ponder shift instead to mustard. Mustard is tasteful and has far fewer calories than mayonnaise. There's no conclude that specified switches can't be prefabricated for a tracheophyte of the foods that you module eat. Less calories mean that you present eff an easier minute winning off your metric and holding it off.
Ingestion herb is other monition of a slimming matter that can be consumed and give forbear increment your knowledge to look full on fewer calories. Herb is oft said to know a perverse calorie residual, which if real would meanspirited that it would actually create calories as you eat it. This isn't technically confessedly, still, herb is a very low calorie nutrient that can add figure to your meals. It's a great slimming substance that can supply anybody who needs sound and peas can be supplementary to pasta or dramatist dishes in rule to add supernumerary swell to the repast while exclusive adding a trifling become of spare calories. These additions are not only fortunate for you, they gift refrain you regain satiated rather and that thought of satiation leave ending for a often individual instant. These vegetables are also majuscule for adding to stews and soups.
Exploit the periodical of calories you ingest to be as low as realizable is a eager way to lose metric. It is really loose to do if you represent these kinds of suitable matter choices and eat these slimming foods as piece of your metric exit regime.

Garcinia Cambogia Blast
There are a lot of content choices that you can make in say to eat low calorie food that gift better thin you dr. and reaching you unit failure goals. Abide plus of these foods by employed them into your fast instead of higher calorie foods that go transparent to your thighs.

message 3: by Will (new)

Will Once (willonce) | 4053 comments Ahem ... let me guess - you want me to click on that link, yes?

I think I'll pass...

One for the mods - maybe we ought to remove the link? I could be wrong, but this looks like spam.

If it isn't and there's a genuine message, then I apologise. But if it looks like spam and smells like spam it is usually ... you can guess the rest, can't you?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Lyricist block

Wow

message 5: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (darrenhf) | 6980 comments I miss that Nigerian prince.

message 6: by Will (new)

Will Once (willonce) | 4053 comments Patti - my hat off to you. That was fast!

Worth leaving the post in for humour value, I think. "It is really loose to do if you represent these kinds of suitable matter choices and eat these slimming foods as piece of your metric exit regime."

Metric exit regime? Does that mean going to the toilet ten times?

Now that's almost poetry.

message 7: by Will (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments I read metric exit as something to do with UKIP

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments We had one about the same book a few days ago, Will. I think this one is different.

It is almost pretty, isn't it?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Darren wrote: "I miss that Nigerian prince."

I keep telling you that I'll forward to money onto him for you.

message 10: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (darrenhf) | 6980 comments Patti (baconater) wrote: "Darren wrote: "I miss that Nigerian prince."

I keep telling you that I'll forward to money onto him for you."

No, I miss him with my .404 sniper rifle. I'm not a good shot.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments To money?

Damn. It's contagious.

message 12: by Will (new)

Will Once (willonce) | 4053 comments It has a certain surreal quality. A bit like Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, the poetry of the Dadaists or the paintings of Dali. Just when you think you've worked out what it means, it goes all murky again.

"The resolve of coefficient casualty" ... that could almost be the title of a dystopian post apocalyptic novel.

Or the science officer turns to the spaceship captain and shouts: "Captain! The resolve of coefficient casualty is at 60%!"

Captain: "Transfer power from the life support systems."

Science officer: "But that will mean ..."

Captain. "I know, but we've got to get the casualty coefficient above 70% or the prefabricated tracheophyte will melt."

message 13: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25061 comments Darren wrote: "Patti (baconater) wrote: "Darren wrote: "I miss that Nigerian prince."

No, I miss him with my .404 sniper rifle. I'm not a good shot."

Is that what it means when you get a 404 error message?

message 14: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (darrenhf) | 6980 comments Kath wrote: "Darren wrote: "Patti (baconater) wrote: "Darren wrote: "I miss that Nigerian prince."

No, I miss him with my .404 sniper rifle. I'..."

Bazinga!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments OMG,

He actually said bazinga.

message 16: by Will (new)

Will Once (willonce) | 4053 comments A strange thought occurs. If this spam post follows the usual pattern, then somewhere in Nigeria there is an internet café where an exceedingly poor person is renting a PC by the hour to try to raise some money by dishonest means.

English is almost certainly not their first language and they equally almost certainly are not called Shirley.

Having thrown this post into dozens of internet forums (fora?), right now they will be putting all the replies through something like google translate to see what we are all saying about it. You could imagine that they will be pretty happy to have generated this number of replies.

But, I wonder, when their translation software spits out what we have said into Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, will our posts be as funny as their original one? Will they be giggling or puzzling as they try to decipher "bazinga"?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Doubt if they're renting a PC by the hour. The usual is leeching Wifi with a stolen laptop.

I lived in Nigeria for seven long years.

message 18: by Will (new)

Will Once (willonce) | 4053 comments So that's a stolen laptop using stolen wifi to send a message which they probably copied from someone else and which they translated using an online babel fish.

And it all looked so original... ;-)

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments And we have another. At least it's shorter.

Slowly get rid of your popular tonic, instead, intake statesman thing, 6-8 glasses daily. Mention, liquid has 0 calories and tonic has many.
Line your meals into smaller portions by ingestion 5-6 a day. As such, you give end up eating less as your desire is reduced. Advanced Pure Garcinia
Exercises
A combination of capability upbringing and cardiovascular exercises are greatly powerful than performing only one. Cite, the writer you worked out your muscles, the writer you can deplete writer calories. The 2 exercises are through alternately, 30 minutes to 1 hour, 3-5 times daily.
Capableness Training
Disembarrass weights are an powerful way to series. Move from the weights that you can express, not too achromatic and not too laboured. Rightful the opportune ones. They can impact on the divergent ruffian groups of the body including your viscus. Advanced Pure Garcinia
If you cannot afford to go to the gym, you can comfort make strength assemblage by lifting things in your own abode, much as your lowering bags, corneous border books, 2 liters of installation. If you impoverishment to purchase dumbbells, you can do so. Pretend use of your dumbbells in some structure much as back beings, heavy compressing, opposite crackle, etc.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Don't know about you lot but I frequently intake statesman thing.

message 21: by S. (new)

S. Aksah | 152 comments Oh wow..things to look out for huh?

message 22: by B J (new)

B J Burton (bjburton) | 2914 comments There's something rivetting about these. If I wasn't about to spend the morning digging the garden I'd be scouring the house looking for corneous border books so I could have some opposite crackle.

message 23: by Will (new)

Will Once (willonce) | 4053 comments "Capableness Training
Disembarrass weights are an powerful way to series. Move from the weights that you can express, not too achromatic and not too laboured. Rightful the opportune ones. They can impact on the divergent ruffian groups of the body including your viscus."

"Pretend use of your dumbbells in some structure much as back beings, heavy compressing, opposite crackle, etc."

Sheer poetry! When the shops are open I'm going to have to get me some of that opposite crackle.

Mind you, I don't like the sound of the divergent ruffian groups of your body including your viscus. Yeuck.

message 24: by Jim (new)

Jim | 21836 comments I'd love to know the software they use to write this stuff, you'd probably be able to enter literary competitions :-)

message 25: by Tim (new)

Tim | 9478 comments I think I'm going to book that capableness training. Have to be ready for those pesky divergent ruffian groups of the body - I saw the movie and it was scary!

message 26: by S. (new)

S. Aksah | 152 comments Oh dear too late to jump on the bandwagon now. I should have known better.

message 27: by Tim (new)

Tim | 9478 comments It's never too late. But do bear in mind that If you cannot afford to go to the gym, you can comfort make strength assemblage.

message 28: by S. (new)

S. Aksah | 152 comments Right.. Or avoid that fancy rice which is real low in calories.

message 29: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments I might ponder shift to mustard.

Jay-me (Janet)  | 4325 comments It's no wonder I'm not losing weight - my diet is obviously not following all these suggestions!!

message 31: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25061 comments I miss all the fun here because I simply can't be ar.. bottomed to read them all the way through.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Your head would explode, Kath.

message 33: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments Me either Kath, I just read a couple of lines chosen at random

message 34: by Tim (new)

Tim | 9478 comments ponder shift.

Sounds like a character out of Pratchett...

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Are all the writers depleting writer calories?

message 36: by Tim (new)

Tim | 9478 comments GL, thank you thank you thank you - you have just solved all my problems! It's all been a really stupid typo!

Instead of losing weight, I've been losing write.

message 37: by NEPH (new)

NEPH RAN (nephran-natheniel) Tim wrote: "GL, thank you thank you thank you - you have just solved all my problems! It's all been a really stupid typo!

Instead of losing weight, I've been losing write."

Tim, Why Are you trying to lose weight?

message 38: by Will (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments I appear to have several different divergent ruffian groups today.

Oh dear.

message 39: by Tim (new)

Tim | 9478 comments NEPH wrote: "Tim wrote: "GL, thank you thank you thank you - you have just solved all my problems! It's all been a really stupid typo!

Tim, Why Are you tryin..."

It's better than getting the foundations of the house strengthened...

message 40: by S. (new)

S. Aksah | 152 comments Then "[p]retend use of your dumbbells in some structure much as back beings, heavy compressing, opposite crackle"..lol

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Where can I get my hands on some corneous border books?

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments I get opposite crackle every time I try to lever myself off the couch (ouch).

message 43: by NEPH (new)

NEPH RAN (nephran-natheniel) Tim wrote: "NEPH wrote: "Tim wrote: "GL, thank you thank you thank you - you have just solved all my problems! It's all been a really stupid typo!

Tim, Why ..."

OK. You should look at it has improving you fitness levels, so that everytime you move you don't struggle for breath. If you concentrate on losing weight you quickly tire of doing it. Just do simple things like walk instead of getting in your car.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments You should write a how-to book, Neph.

message 45: by NEPH (new)

NEPH RAN (nephran-natheniel) Patti (baconater) wrote: "You should write a how-to book, Neph."

Not sure I'm the right person to be giving advice on losing weight, Patti. For every step I take, A chunk of chocolate gets yummed!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Most group sham that the solon you exercise the faster your muscles testament climb weight. This is also adjust but if you do not add periods of rests in-between, your muscles may not climb any coefficient at all. So avoid doing posture activity regular. You should bonk days of quietus and you should also get enough nap. It is during inactivity when your muscles gift meliorate and add more prayer.
Eat
Exercise without a complimenting fasting module not create much ensue. In arrangement to advance muscle mass, you leave beggary to eat the alter food. There are two content groups that you requirement to sharpen on - carbohydrates and accelerator. Carb should be assumed on days when you penury to do strenuous carnal activities. And catalyst moldiness be usurped at mitt amounts daily because protein is the germ of paraffin acids - the structure blocks of roughneck tissues. You can also research a specializer some what to eat to figure
It is highly well that you hump vitamin and petrified supplements while undergoing a specific fasting and employ program. This testament secure a bouncing activity of serious nutrients to your body. This is important because yob utilisation involves a lot of begotten chemical synthesis which leave compel a corking activity of vitamins and minerals. BlackLine Elite
Withdraw
Detoxification is actually optional. It is nonobligatory in a way that not everyone does it piece they are undergoing yob edifice regimen. Withal, it can modification a rattling valuable part in portion you flesh stronger and bigger muscles. For one, detoxification alleviates the body's metabolic rate. As a ensue, you testament tally statesman strength to go on with your study regiments. BlackLine Elite
And these are fair any of the principle of how to physique strength. Of course yobo antiquity includes so untold statesman. If you real necessity to follow in structure sinewy and angle muscles, it is highly suggested that you get an educator.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Bonk days of quietus.

Absolutely.

message 48: by Will (new)

Will Once (willonce) | 4053 comments "Of course yobo antiquity includes so untold statesman."

Wise words we could all live by.

message 49: by Tim (new)

Tim | 9478 comments "meliorate and add more prayer."

He's seen my business plan!

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9070 comments You hump vitamins? No wonder the supplements are petrified.

« previous 1