Top 5 Wednesday discussion

Welcome > NEW T5W HOST! (Message from Lainey & Sam)

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lainey (last edited Apr 01, 2016 08:44AM) (new)

Lainey (gingerreadslainey) | 54 comments Mod
Hey everyone!

I recently have made the decision to step down from my hosting duties of T5W. I better explain everything in a video I just uploaded today which you can view here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jejse...

In this video I also introduced the new host for T5W, Sam from ThoughtsOnTomes, one of my close friends on Booktube. She also created a video announcing which you can view here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM_Fz...

I just wanted to say thank you for all the dedication and popularity that T5W has become throughout the entire book community no matter what platform you use to share your love of books. I never would have imagined that this GR group would have grown to almost 5,000 members!!

I still look forward to viewing and reading people's T5W lists and I believe it is still a great weekly meme/tag in the book community that is a great starting off point for new members to get involved in this great community as well as a way to meet a ton of new people!

Thank you everyone for all the support and I can't wait to see what Sam does with the group! <3

Lainey

message 2: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Hobson (BostonBookBitty) | 69 comments Best of luck and hello Sam!! ❤️❤️

message 3: by Grace (new)

Grace (G-Swizzel) | 26 comments We appreciated all your hard work and effort Lainey, and we still do to this day! Thanks for all that you do :)
Welcome Sam! Excited to have you on board! XD

message 4: by Andrew Jason (new)

Andrew Jason (mockingcray) | 4 comments You couldn't have picked a better choice than Sam! She's a great person and one who will do this tag justice. I can't wait to see her ideas!

message 5: by Moriah (new)

Moriah (justmaaya) | 5 comments You've done such a wonderful job hosting, Lainey. Thanks for giving us this group to bond over and share together. ❤️

And you couldn't have picked anyone more suited to host T5W than Sam. She'll fit perfectly.

message 6: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (thoughtsontomes) | 42 comments Mod
Thank you for all the support and the warm welcome everyone! :)

Steph's Rom Book Talk (stephsrombooktalk) | 49 comments Thanks Lainey and welcome Sam!!!!

message 8: by Jill (new)

Jill | 16 comments welcome Sam, i know you'll make this group even more fantastic.

message 9: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Mind Storm (KimberlysMindStorm) | 7 comments I watch Sam's videos already. She is a very thoughtful BookTuber. You'll do great with T5W Sam!

message 10: by Sean (new)

Sean (kingdombooks) | 10 comments Welcome Sam! LOVE YOUR VIDEOS!

message 11: by Gerta (new)

Gerta Krapivnitski | 33 comments You've done a good job Lainey with everything :) Hello Sam and good luck to you!

message 12: by Ashley (last edited May 17, 2017 08:55AM) (new)

unread topics | mark unread