Behind the Curtain Behind the Curtain discussion

Another awesome BR starting on 05.05.2014, join us! !

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barbara (last edited May 02, 2014 06:53AM) (new) - added it

Barbara Pull the curtain with us, and see the show!

photo tumblr_ml5vlimtTu1s96utdo1_400_zpsb521f546.gif

message 2: by Eva (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eva Yes, I'm excited❤️

message 3: by Barbara (new) - added it

Barbara Me too... yay! Another fabulous BR, with fantastic girls! ;)

Isabel Lets dance!!!

message 5: by Lucy (new)

Lucy I'm in! I've had good luck with Amy Lane in the past so I'm looking forward to this one.

message 6: by Ingie (new)

Ingie Thanks for asking but I'm leaving China on Wednesday and have a lot these days. Maybe the next one. Thanks and hugs.

message 7: by Barbara (new) - added it

Barbara Ingela wrote: "Thanks for asking but I'm leaving China on Wednesday and have a lot these days. Maybe the next one. Thanks and hugs."

Okay Ingela... next one! hugs from Portugal to China

message 8: by Barbara (new) - added it

Barbara Lucy wrote: "I'm in! I've had good luck with Amy Lane in the past so I'm looking forward to this one."

Yay, Lucy so glad you join us! xo

message 9: by Eva (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eva Barbara wrote: "Me too... yay! Another fabulous BR, with fantastic girls! ;)" Cant wait xxx

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) Me in....Barb thanks for the invite.Hi everyone:))

message 11: by Eva (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eva Ok, ladies it's time in Australia, so starting... :)

Marte - Thunderella I thought I'd replied to this ages ago! So sorry.

I guess I was distracted mid-writing a post(happends frequently I'm afraid). Most likely by a three year old AND/OR a four year old ("mommy, I got to pee NOW!")

I'm skipping this BR, girls. Sorry to disappoint, but too much going on and I'm a bit unsure about the book. Looking forward to see your updates and reviews though!

message 13: by Lucy (new)

Lucy We'll miss you Marte. I'm a little unsure about this book as well, since I don't care for the ballet/dancing theme lol but I do like Amy's writing.

Marte - Thunderella Lucy wrote: "We'll miss you Marte. I'm a little unsure about this book as well, since I don't care for the ballet/dancing theme lol but I do like Amy's writing."

Well, it's late Sunday night and I'm realy tired. Maybe a new day and week will change my mind. I'm reading Zero at the Bone right now, and wants to finish that first. So we'll see :)

Isabel I'm starting ladies ;)

message 16: by Eva (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eva Was a bit slow for me up till 20%, then got better...

How's everyone else?

Isabel It's still early to say something... I'm only at 2%, but I think their conversations a little confusing... or maybe it's just me :)

message 18: by Eva (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eva Yeap, thought so too. Still think so...

Isabel Eva wrote: "Yeap, thought so too. Still think so..."

So it's not just me... I thought "it's Monday morning and you're still sleepy Isabel..." :D

message 20: by Lucy (new)

Lucy I'm starting this now!

message 21: by Barbara (new) - added it

Barbara Hi Girls!
Will start tonight hope we enjoy this one! :D

message 22: by Lucy (new)

Lucy I'm at 5% (view spoiler)

message 23: by Eva (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eva 55% (view spoiler)

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) Sorry I had to miss this one was :( Cant think of reading anything till I finish Close Protection.Which I hope would be today.
P.S:If u have not read Close Protection read it.Its awesome:DD

message 25: by Barbara (last edited May 06, 2014 01:51PM) (new) - added it

Barbara Hi girls!!
So sorry I'm such a bad BR friend! But I been so busy, I'm only 5% and a bit bored hope it picks up...

Are anyone enjoying it? ;)

message 26: by Isabel (last edited May 06, 2014 02:14PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Isabel I am at 79%, but I must be honest and say that I'm struggling to get to the end... It's like everything is in slow motion, so I'm getting bored... and you know when kids say "are we there yet? are we there yet?"... here it's something similar, but they are not kids and they say "are we over yet? are we over yet?" They have so much faith on their relationship, that they are always expecting the end of it, and it's annoying! But I want to get to the end!

message 27: by Barbara (new) - added it

Barbara Isabel wrote: "I am at 79%, but I must be honest and say that I'm struggling to get to the end... It's like everything is in slow motion, so I'm getting bored... and you know when kids say "are we there yet? are ..."

Oh shit! I´m already bored and you saying that I'm getting more bored ... :(((
My friend always love to hear your opinion maybe I will wait for your review to see if can waste my time or not ... don´t get me wrong ... I usualy finish the books... but this one I'm not feeling it!

Isabel The plot is actually interesting... but the conversations, the slow motion, the fact that they are always saying the same things are getting me bored! But I will finish... I will :D

message 29: by Lucy (new)

Lucy Hey girls I have put this one on hold, I just couldn't get into it. So sorry. :(

Isabel My friends... I finished it, but I won't write a review... It was difficult to follow their conversations and it was all so slow... boring actually...

message 31: by Eva (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eva I am almost there.

message 32: by Eva (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eva Done... Review later

message 33: by Barbara (new) - added it

Barbara Girls I´m putting this away can´t finish right now not in the mood ... so sorry! <3