Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Ebook now has soft cover edition, can I add it?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paula (new)

Paula Cappa | 54 comments My ebooks for The Dazzling Darkness and Night Sea Journey are now out in trade paperback by Crispin Books. Can I add those editions/formats to the book pages? How do I do that? Thanks.

message 2: by Empress (last edited May 03, 2014 01:43AM) (new)

Empress (the_empress) Hi Paula, You can add new edition by using this link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/new?book

You can get to this link by using the search option on this website, there will be a green link next to the search box in the result page saying Add Book Manually.

You will need to combine all editions afterwards. If you have any problems please ask.

Alternatively you can request that we add those editions for you if you just follow these instructions: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Paula (new)

Paula Cappa | 54 comments Ellie, I used the link above to add my paperback titles but the link above (first one) is inoperable. So, I guess I would prefer to use your alternative option and request that you add the editions. But that link doesn't connect to anything to give you the information. Can you advise on exactly how I do this? Thanks.

message 4: by Empress (new)

Empress (the_empress) You can either follow the ddirections on how to get to the link, or just look at the topic in this folder that says-how to request a book to be added. I can't fix, follow or give you any links right now as I am typing from my mobile.

message 5: by Empress (new)

Empress (the_empress) Simply post here:
title
author
book format
asin and ISBN for each edition u want added.
description
date published
link to cover - you can upload it in your personal pictures.
Or again use the add book manual extra to the search option

message 6: by Empress (new)

Empress (the_empress) next not extra

message 7: by Paula (new)

Paula Cappa | 54 comments Thanks, Ellie. Here they are for 2 books:

title: Night Sea Journey, A Tale of the Supernatural
author: Paula Cappa
book format: Trade Paperback
ISBN: 9781883953621
date published: March 6, 2014
Publisher: Crispin Books

Description:
Night Sea Journey is a tale of the supernatural, a quiet horror novel with paranormal apparitions, plenty of romance, psychological twists—and murder.

Kip Livingston lives alone in Abasteron House on Horn Island and is a talented painter with an inspired imagination. But she is haunted by a dark nocturnal visitor. Each night while Kip sleeps, a winged creature with greedy teeth invades her dreams and drags her to the bottom of a ghost-grey sea. For help, she turns to exiled priest Raymond Kera, who falls for her seductive charms. Can Raymond save her from this dream demon? Or will Kip have to save herself?

From the author of The Dazzling Darkness (Gothic Readers Book Club Award Winner), this supernatural thriller is a gripping mystical, exquisite story, a dreamy tale that delves deep into uncharted waters and will keep your mind racing.

Night Sea Journey, A Tale of the Supernatural by Paula Cappa

title: The Dazzling Darkness
author: Paula Cappa
book format: Trade Paperback
ISBN 9781883953614
Publisher: Crispin Books
date published: November 10, 2013
Description:
Gothic Readers Book Club Award Winner for Outstanding Fiction

A secret lies buried beneath the haunting statues of Old Willow Cemetery in Concord, Massachusetts. The nearby woods are alive with the spirits of Emerson, Thoreau, and Alcott. Does Elias Hatch, the cemetery keeper, know the power hiding in the old graveyard? On a cold afternoon in March, a neighbor boy, five-year-old Henry Brooke, goes missing. His parents are frantic as hours pass.

Then, a police dog tracks Henry's scent inside the nearby cemetery. Detective Mike Balducci suspects that Elias Hatch knows the truth about what happened to the young boy. As shadowy apparitions drift through the trees, Balducci will struggle to unravel the secrets of the dazzled faces in the darkened air in this gripping thriller.

From the author of the “quiet horror” novel Night Sea Journey: A Tale of the Supernatural.

The Dazzling Darkness by Paula Cappa

message 8: by Crystal (new)

Crystal L. (dittocrystal) | 30 comments Night Sea Journey: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

The Dazzling Darkness: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

These two books had already been created; I just filled in some missing info.

message 9: by Paula (new)

Paula Cappa | 54 comments Thank you!