Goodreads Choice Awards Book Club discussion

Archive > June Additional Read Poll Result

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynn, Moderator (last edited May 02, 2014 02:43AM) (new)

Lynn | 3991 comments Mod
The winner for the June read was Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

Get the tissues ready!

message 2: by Kristie, Moderator (new)

Kristie | 5759 comments Mod
Such a great book! I hope everyone loves it! I've already read it, but I'll join the conversation. :)

message 3: by Misha (new)

Misha (itz_mie) | 365 comments yay!!!! :-):-)

message 4: by Karen ⊰✿ (new)

Karen ⊰✿ | 412 comments Love this book. And after reading a second Moyes bo she's now one of my "just read" authors (i.e I don't need to read the synopsis!) and I find the audios of her books are very good too

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 1467 comments Been there done that. Good discussion book.

message 6: by Anima (new)

Anima Miejska | 1698 comments I really liked this book, too. I will pop in to check what others in the group think about it :).

message 7: by Marian (new)

Marian | 7 comments I already read it too.I LOVED LOVED LOVED Me Before You By JOJO MOYES.Great Book.

message 8: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 30 comments This really is a great book for discussion.

Virginie (chouettblog) | 350 comments This one is also part of my TBR list..sounds like a good read.

message 10: by Julie (new)

Julie | 14 comments This book was so good. Lynn's comment "get the tissues ready" is right on the mark. I am a big fan of Jojo Moyes

message 11: by Marnie (new)

Marnie (marnie19) | 116 comments I really enjoyed this book and thought it lived up to the hype...and I bawled at the end too :).

message 12: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 4 comments I loved this book when I read it. Love Jo Jo Moyes

message 13: by Pam (new)

Pam | 31 comments I also loved this book. Very thoughtful read.

message 14: by Janina (new)

Janina (sylarana) | 692 comments I'll gladly sit this one out. I read it, but couldn't understand the popularity of the book. Even the topic has been dealt with much better in another rather popular YA book. This one was far too hyped up for me ..

message 15: by Beth (new)

Beth | 339 comments I absolutely loved this book but I don't remember ever crying this hard when reading a book EVER!

Currently reading one of her other books The Last Letter from Your Lover and really enjoying it.