Reading Reactions discussion

May Theme

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elena (new)

Elena (elenathegreat) | 3 comments Mod
Hey guys,
Kaitlyn is out of town so she could not post this theme.
This months them is "underrated" books. We all will have different opinions about what is considered underrated but (in my opinion) this would be a book that maybe has a following but you don't hear about it a lot on blogs or booktube. Consider this when you choose which book you want to do. I am going to do Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead because I never hear anything about it online. If you have a book you know you are going to do , let us know below :)

message 2: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (xoxkaitlynnicole) | 3 comments Mod
Thank you Elena for doing this for me ! I wanted to let everyone know that I will be reading The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton for my Reading Reactions book this month! I hope to see you all participating and I can't wait to see your videos! Thank you so much (:

message 3: by Fiona (new)

Fiona Isabelle (floralikesliterature) | 1 comments That's a great theme! I'll try and do one this month but I may not get a chance since I have so many exams there isn't much of an opertunity for me to read :(

message 4: by Tom (new)

Tom Hoffman (tombooks) | 1 comments Mod
For this month's theme of underrated books, I will be reading Watchers of the Night by Matthiew Kieth. I found out about the book because the author followed me on twitter and I thought the concept sounded really interesting. I would love to hear what you guys are reading!