Book Sanctuary discussion

★ Books ★ > What Series Are You Interested In Reading?

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Airi, Admin (new)

Airi Chan (airichan90) | 900 comments Mod
Reserved

message 2: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments I would like to read this book called expiration date I for got the author. Another would be tear drop by Lauren Kate!!!

message 3: by Airi, Admin (new)

I heard Teardrop is good but haven't gotten aping to that yet.

message 4: by Airi, Admin (new)

That series sound so good

message 5: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (bookmangalover) | 58 comments I really want to get into The Lunar Chronicles series. Everyone says it's good but I'm hesitant to pick it because of the cyborgs and space elements...

message 6: by Airi, Admin (new)

I just got the first book of the series but I haven't started it yet

message 7: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments Ohhhhh maked me want to read it now*rushes to the library to put it on hold*

message 8: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (bookmangalover) | 58 comments That settles it then, going to the bookstore tomorrow to pick up the first two and the fault in our stars :)

message 9: by Airi, Admin (new)

OMG Alex The fault in our stars is aweosome. One of my absolute favorites

message 10: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments Also I have the tear drop book I just haven't read it yet another good book is level 2 I forgot the author I'm waiting to get the next one it comed out this summer

message 11: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (bookmangalover) | 58 comments -smacks head- Thank you Jennette, I forgot I have to also pick up Teardrop since it's super cheap at Books-A-Million now. Ugh, why are there so many awesome books in the universe and not enough time to read them all?!?!?!?! XD

message 12: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments Tee hee or u could get it at the library and ur welcome

message 13: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (bookmangalover) | 58 comments but then if the book is good, I have to give back the cover and story :'(

message 14: by Airi, Admin (new)

@Alex : lol I'm that way too. I rather buy it so this way if it's good I have it.

message 15: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments I usually dont re reads books so I dont care well unless their manga

message 16: by Airi, Admin (new)

I re read them alot lol

message 17: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments But don't you read super fast xp lol

message 18: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments Awesome!!!

message 19: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne It's more like what series do I not want to read. Well, I plan on getting the second book in the Bloodmark series by Aurora Whittet which she said was going to come out sometime this fall I think.

message 20: by Joi (new)

Joi | 147 comments I would love to read the Mistborn trilogy by Brandon Sanderson. I have heard so much about this trilogy and I haven't read any Sci-Fi books and I believe that Brandon Sanderson would be a great place for me to start.

message 21: by Airi, Admin (new)

@Joi : I heard that series was good

message 22: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) I'd love to read That book series from Disney Hyperion about the kids who try to find a cure for a disease all the grown-ups got that is like a plague. it's by an author named Charlie higson. It looks good. would also like to read Guillermo del Toro's strain series.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Has anyone read James Patterson's Maximum Ride series? it's very good.

message 24: by Airi, Admin (new)

@Aaron : I have the first book but haven't read it but I read the 1st & 2nd Maximum Ride Manga. I love it.

message 25: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) Awesome deidre. :-) will have to look for it next time I'm at the library. Finishing the chaos walking trilogy by patrick ness right now.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

@Airi

I loved the Maximum Ride Series. Fang is my favorite.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Deidre (superhero in training) wrote: "@Amber-Charlie Higson is a good writer, and I have read the first book of his Enemy series. Excellent fast paced read!
@Aaron-I was told by another friend in this group, that James Patterson's 'Max..."

It is an excellent series, Deidre.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha! I have over 80 books home to read.

message 29: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne I have over 300 hundred on my Kindle App alone to read. Haha.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

My books are hardcovers and paperbacks. Haha.

message 31: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne Yeah, you did say that you don't have an e-reader.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope. I love the feel and smell of books, always have.

I tried my sister's e-reader and it hurt my eyes. I wear glasses for eye strain.

message 33: by Tammie (new)

Tammie Tackett i have a i-pad but i only read books on it when i go some where

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Must be great for traveling and such.

message 35: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) I read e-books and regular books as I have a coby android tablet to read e-books on and get regular books from the library.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Android tablets are totally foreign to me, Amber.:) I've never even seen one. I still get books from my library, but mostly I get them from Salvation Army Thrift Store and Wallmart.

message 37: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) It looks like a wii U controller Aaron. It's longways.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

MMM...haven't seen a wii U controller, Amber. I don't have any tech stuff in my home. I'm unfamiliar with all of it.

message 39: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) oh okay. well it looks like a sideways mirror that is the size of your hands.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Okey dokey. Still fazed, but now I can picture it.

message 41: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne :) Can't you just google it?

message 42: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 5 comments I am excited to read the Cousins' war by Philippa Gregory. I've only read the white queen but its been so long I'm ready to start reading all of them from start to finish... thinking about starting it soon! If any one would like to join me