тнє ƒαℓℓєη αη∂ тнє αηgєℓѕ discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (last edited May 01, 2014 05:35PM) (new)

ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ (sundaysgardendandelions) | 443 comments Mod

message 2: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (last edited May 02, 2014 01:22AM) (new)

Havana entered the cave with Leora and Alex. She remembered every moment she spent in here with Ash. She tried to block it out as much as she could but as much as she tried, little glimpse of her time there would pop up in her mind. "This is the place." She said more to herself than the others.

message 3: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 427 comments Mod
"This is the place...what?" Leora prompted, her sense all on guard. Scanning the rocky surface of the walls around her, she sensed the presence of memories through the darkness. So may things had happened here...Leora lightly brushed the walls surface. Sensations from the past rippled through her. Everything.

message 4: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"This is the place Ash died. The place I encountered Lucifer for the first time. The thing is...I get a bad feeling about being here. Like something bad will happen, or maybe its just the past creeping up on me." She frowned "It feels like it did at the lake. Only this time I didn't realize the feeling before now." She smoothed hand against the wall of the cave trying to get a better feel of it.

message 5: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Leora felt Havana's story come to life through the darkness on the walls. She blinked slowly, breathed in and out, then, moved her hand away. "I can feel it, the feeling is so much stronger here than by the lake. I think...perhaps...do you remember anything?" She asked Havana.

message 6: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

((It would be a good time for Blayke and Lucifer to join in soon. No pressure, just thought I would mention it XD ))

"I remember Ash and I. I remember Lucifer entering later on and telling me of the..." She blinked in surprise. "Of my curse...Leora, the curse is real." She saw the mental image in her head of the moment the curse was put upon her. The excruciating pain was almost as real as if she were there in that moment receiving it. "Lucifer wasn't lying." She said, breathing heavily.
"Are you ok Havana?" Alex asked taking her hand in his to let her know he was there for her.

message 7: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

((Lol, I'll let Elizabeth know then ^.^ ))

Leora immediately went over to Havana's side, her hand grabbing Havana's arm. "Havana," she said. "Havana, are you okay?" She checked Havana's expression, and saw the pain. "Don't think about the pain, it's a memory, what else happened?"

message 8: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (last edited May 02, 2014 04:25AM) (new)

"He...I can't..." She groaned and fell to her knees, "It feels so reel." She looked up at Leora, tears in her eyes. "I didn't know at the time, I was so happy and excited to have the gift of love that I just had to use it." She was sobbing now curled up into ball on the ground "I gave undying love to two people who were destined never to be together and because of me...They're dead. That's why I'm here Leora, that's why I have this curse over my head to never be able to love myself. I'm just as bad as my brother, just as evil, just as wicked..." She looked up a hand covering her mouth as she realized what she had just said. "My, my..."

message 9: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Leora held her breath. She knew. Havana knew now. Lucifer was her brother. She remembered. "You know now, don't you?" Said Leora, her hand still on Havana's arm. "What happened, is not your fault, you're not evil. Havana!"

message 10: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"If I wasn't evil than my gift would not have killed like it had." She spoke in whispers now, the truth of who she was and who Lucifer was, hitting her hard. " All this time he was my brother and yet he still did what he did." She looked up at Leora "How can I ever forgive him. All I want to do is kill him but, I can't. I don't know why but I just can't."

message 11: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Leora...didn't know what to say. Then again, she never got the chance to say anything because ....

Blayke blinked. His head was a bit woozy and he'd landed on the ground with an unexpected thud. He winced. Looking around, he found himself surrounded by walls of rock and something wet. It was dark in here, not bright at all. He looked up...even though he had known he would be where his sister was...he still hadn't expected to see her. Her and Havana, and some little boy, together.

message 12: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"What...?" Havana looked at the two men in the cave that came out of know where. One looked similar to Leora and the other..."Lucifer?" She said getting up from her knees and wiping the tears from her face. She wasn't sure what she waned to do. She couldn't do it even if she tried. She was to rooted to the same spot staring in bewilderment.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((When I reverse time I will tell you guys, ok))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

As Lucifer walked out of the cave he saw not one, but two women. It didn't even take him a second recognize his sister, but it took him a few moments to remember what the other women was. "Yes Havena?" He replied.

message 15: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Leora stared at the guy who was Lucifer. He sent shivers down her spine and like Havana, she was rooted to the spot, though unlike Havana, she had her hand on the blades at her waist, on guard. Seeing Blayke though, was a shock. She hadn't expected to see Blayke at all, let alone with Lucifer.

Blayke swallowed. His eyes darted between Lucifer and Leora, he was trying to signal to her to run. Because Leora wasn't stupid enough to stay around the one person she was supposed to keep the key away from.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucifer loomed standstill he saw a glimmer in his eye. He turned his head slightly towards the girl to find a necklace on her neck. As he came closer he saw a key was attached to it. He thought for a minute before it hit him. It wasn't just any key, it was the key, the one he wanted. "Oh hello. Now, are we going to play this the nice way and give me the key or not?"

message 17: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

Havana looked at Lucifer her wits coming back to her. This was the one man she had been so desperate to find and all she could do was stand there and look like a twat? "What brother?" She said angrily stepping towards him. "No, how are you? No, I'm sorry about killing the man you love?" instead of backing down, she punched him in the face and hard. She turned back to Leora shaking her hand in pain. "Now whats this about a key?"

message 18: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Leora catching Blayke's desperate eye movements, and then looking at Havana, she reached up to her necklace. Unable to say anything, she took an involuntary step backwards. Pale, she was thinking furiously how her brother could get her into this situation. Thinking about the last time she saw Blayke, she was thinking of doing right now what Blayke had done just after he fell. If it wasn't because Blayke was there doing weird things with his eyes, she wouldn't even think of running.

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited May 03, 2014 11:46AM) (new)

Lucifer felt a soft touch on his face and looked at her. She had tried punching him, well that was useless. She had forgotten that he didn't feel pain anymore. "What are you talking about? I killed who?" He asked her. Turning back to Leora he watched her hold her necklace in her hand. She wanted hard way, which he didn't want. Luckily, he did have one more trick. He turned to his sister with a hint of sadness in his eyes. "You don't know why I am doing this, do you?" He questioned

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hia))

message 21: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"Don't act dumb Jerome." Havana said, using his first name. Something nobody else dared to do. "You came in here a couple months ago and turned Ashton to ash." She felt her anger building up again "You told me it's because I was under a curse. I remember it now though, all of it, what I did..." She wasn't quite sure how to feel anymore. All she wanted to do was hate him, but she just couldn't muster that.

message 22: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Leora now staring at Blayke, was conflicted. She couldn't run if he was there. She couldn't stay if Lucifer was there either. She didn't know or care about what was in the box her key went to, but Blayke had stolen it for a reason. Right?

Run... was all Blayke was thinking. He just wished his sister could hear it. If anything, no one should use the artefact that was in the box. If they did...the things that could happen...could change the things to come. No matter what the intentions were. And Blayke had an idea what Lucifer wanted, but all he could think of...was that you can't change it without changing other things.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't remember that happening, he killing him...))

"What are you talking about? Havana, I haven't been down here on earth for a year. Who ever you are thinking of, its not me. Someone might of taken the form of me though." he replied. Turning to Blayke he whistled for his hounds, which came bounding twoards him and pinned the weakling.

message 24: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

((It was kind of something that was apart of Havana's story line before you decided to RP Lucifer. It's ok if you don't want him to do that though :) The idea for someone taking up the form of him is good :) ))

"Havana frowned looking towards Leora. She remembered Alex went to hold him close. She didn't know what to believe anymore. Could it have been someone else? She looked at Leora's brother and looked towards Lucifer. "You tell me you didn't do it, but how am I supposed to believe you? Look at how you're treating one of our own as it is. How can I ever put it past you to bring your own sister deep emotional pain?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok, thanks! If it is ok, someone else will take up the form))

Lucifer let the dogs come off the boy and looked at his sister. "You want me to prove it to you? Fine!" He said angrily before using his powers to show the proof. In the air was a boy walking down a street. "That's the person who took my form, ok?" he exclaimed. "I am trying to fix this, I just need that key. If she gives it to me, you won't have to worry about me ever again, I will be gone of history. "

message 26: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

"What?" Havana said looking at the boy in the image. There was something about him that was familiar. "You now tell me you didn't do it and now you want to erase yourself from history?" Something tugged at her heart at the thought of that. Something she didn't want to admit "Don't do this Jerome. It's these kind of actions that get you into trouble in the first place." She turned to Leora. "Don't give up that key."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((It isnt him))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucifer laughed. "No Havana. Why would I ever do that? I am just doing something for your own good." he exclaimed. Thinking of it, Lucifer could duplicate that key. "You know what, I don't need that because I already have it." he said. A moment later he clutched a key in his hand and summoned the box. "Bye bye sister." he said before walking into a portal.

message 29: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

((as in, Lucifer isn't Lucifer at the moment? Sorry, confusion :3 BUT I HAD AN IDEA!! Can the guy who has taken up the form of Lucifer be connected to the witch that kidnapped Havana and Alex?))

"No, don't!" Havana said, coming forward to stop him from entering the portal but the hell hounds pulled her back. "You're making a mistake."

Alex looked sad, while looking towards Lucifer. "There's nothing you can do about it." He took her hand and led her closer to Leora. The other person he's come to trust more than anybody else.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((He is, I was talking about the boy. And yes. :) ))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

(( OMFG!!! I just got stupid writers block...)))

message 32: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

((We should wait for Nina to respond so we can gain ideas :) lol, I hate writers block too!!))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok.))

message 34: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

((Lol writer's block totally sucks. I think it's a good idea to connect it with the witch...maybe the boy who pretended to Lucifer was also previously captured by the witch, before Havana? He could be a shapeshifter, that's his specialness...? Btw are we going to rp Lucifer going back in time?))

Leora lurched forward, but was held back like Havana by the hell hounds. Unable to move, she stayed with Alex and Havana, her mind barely able to comprehend what had just happened. Looking at Havana, "I wouldn't have given up the key...but Lucifer is out of my league."

Blayke flared up, flashing bright light at the hell hounds, and seeing his sister's distresss, he dived into the portal after Lucifer. He'd probably lose all his enthusiasm when he got to the other side, but he knew better than anyone...it didn't matter if Lucifer turned back time to change what happened to his sister, if he did, things would cease to exist as they were. Who knows, maybe what Lucifer changed, if Blayke didn't stop him, would actually cause what had happened to actually happened. Blayke hated going back in time, it always messed with his head.

message 35: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

((The going back in time idea is brilliant, but try not to change Havana's history too much because her future will be changed as well and if her future is changed than the M.C RP's will get all confusing and then I'll have to change her character profile further. Could you maybe keep it so Ashton stays dead but have it be so she knows it's not Lucifer when he dies. lol, also, Are you guys going to a part back in time that Havana will be in? haha, I'M SO CONFUSED!!! My minds spinning :'D ))

Havana turned to Leora when they were both gone "What now?" She asked feeling useless. All she had left was Leora, Alex and the Hell hounds who happened to be looking at her expectantly as if now that Lucifer was off somewhere unknown they had to take there orders from someone... "I can't believe this is happening."

message 36: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (last edited May 03, 2014 07:15PM) (new)

((Lol, I know, it'll get a little confusing!!! But yeah, I don't want it to be changed, so I have Blayke going back to stop Lucifer from changing the past. I was probably thinking of making Blayke the keeper of the Artefact, and that he'd fallen because rather than protecting it, he'd actually dared to remove it to hide it from Lucifer so on. And yeah, Ashton should stay dead. Though I wonder who that guy who kills Ashton would be though))

Leora stared at the place where Lucifer and her brother had been. Letting go of her key, she looked at Havana, and said, feeling equally useless, "You know...I'm not sure. I suppose we have to wait to find out whether your brother messes up your past or not."

message 37: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (last edited May 03, 2014 07:10PM) (new)

((I love the idea of him being someone the witch held captive. Maybe he could could have been threatened or bribed to do what he did to Havana because the witch was angry that they escaped. ALSO, AWESOME, AWESOME AWESOME!!!! He should be the same shapeshifter that was in the Autumn court in Modern Times. The thing is that they didn't recognize him at the time. In the mean time, Leora, Havana and Alex should try and find shapeshifter and question him. haha, no writers block for me :3 ))

message 38: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

((Hehehe totally, that was what I was aiming at XD and I think it's a good idea that they should question the shifter even more in MC times - oh I should have made it that the shifter slipped away after being interrogated in the court - and that maybe what's happening with the Summer Queen has also got something to do with the witch? I was thinking that maybe he was traumatised by the with? or maybe he was her first successful experiment...idk what kind of experiment, and he attacked Havana for the witch because Havana escaped from the witch before she could finish the job? Lol no writer's block for me either haha))

message 39: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (last edited May 03, 2014 07:29PM) (new)

((You could still do that and mention on Leora's part that she noticed him slip away. Maybe he can go warn the Summer queen before Alex goes to talk to her and then while they're talking to Cassia, Alex can make a grand entrance and tell them that Summer knows that they know her scheme. After that, they should go and track down the shifter and realize he's the same shifter as FC times.))

"Or we can go and find this damn guy who killed Ash and see what he's really up to." She felt fury build within her again. All this time she thought Lucifer was the reason for Ash's death when the whole time they were going for the wrong murderer. "Where would he be now though? I saw he on that path that Lucifer showed me. If I remember correctly, it's the same path Ash and I took to get away from the tower. This time though, he's going in the direction of the tower." She frowned fumbling with her fingers on edge.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Guys, Lucifer isn't dieing, he is simply taking back what he did to his sister))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Also he didn't take the artefact, he duplicated it))

message 42: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

((Lol, I think that works! And maybe when Lucifer and Blayke go back in time, Blayke somehow manages to convince him not to kill the shifter, but instead find out where the shifter came from and how he came to kill Ashton?))

Leora frowned, "So you think he might be in cahoots with the witch? I can't think of any other reason why he would want to go back to the tower otherwise. But then who is the witch and why is she so significant?" she wondered, annoyed with this giant hole in their knowledge. It had always bothered her who the witch was, but it bothered her more that the witch had already harmed both Havana and Alex, and now...this guy who was heading back to the tower, what was his story?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((So basically Lucifer isn't doing much. He is kind of just going back in the past to keep him from getting to evil, which he will fail at. Yes, he will still be evil, but I hope Havana likes him now. He is trying to change the part where his sister hates him for.))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((@Nina, I know. I was trying to explain to you guys that you won't be editing your histories too much))

message 45: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

((@Elizabeth, he just used the artefact. The artefact is the time turning thing in the box. And Lucifer won't die. But neither will the guy who killed Havana's lover. Rather instead, he wil find out who was responsible for being him. Lol Havana can never hate her brother! In MC Times they're close again.))

message 46: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (last edited May 03, 2014 07:43PM) (new)

((Waaahhh I keep posting slowly so this conversation is weird, sorry! But I got whatcha mean!))

message 47: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (new)

((@Elizabeth, yeah, now that Havana knows who really killed Ashton she can forgive Lucifer and love him again.))

"She really is getting more involved than I thought, but, How can that shifter possibly know who about my curse. I wasn't lying when I said my curse is real Leora, Somebody told him and the witch about it and now they're using it against me. Maybe even with orders from a higher power who knew about Ash." It felt as though everything was crashing down on Havana now. All these realizations were making her journey even stranger than it had been. 2 days ago she hadn't even known she was an angel and now she was dealing with her history in threat of changing forever.

message 48: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Leora tapped her chin thoughtfully, "No, I believe you, about your curse. I wonder...who would tell this shapeshifter about it, much less the witch." Leora frowned, it bugged her that her brother had upped and vanished again before answering to some well deserved punches to the gut. If anyone knew anything, it should be that guy. That guy and that damn witch. "I think we need to go back, as you said, we need to go back to the witch, this time, we need to interrogate her."

message 49: by ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢᵍᵃʳᵈᵉᶰᵈᵃᶰᵈᵉˡᶤᵒᶰˢ, ßêwårê: ̧ å ¢lïñï¢åll¥ ¢råz¥ MÖÐ (last edited May 03, 2014 10:06PM) (new)

Havana sighed in regret at the thought but agreed to it anyway. Encountering the witch was going to happen one way or another. Why not now? She walked towards the exit of the cave and into the rare sunlight of the season "Well then. We better go back to that God forsaken place." She saw Alex come up behind her and grab her hand. She tensed a little "Alex, you need to know I'm not your mum." She said in a sad, sympathetic voice. He looked sad at her words and kneeled down to his eye level "I can't be your mum because your mother is gone."
Alex wiped a tear from his cheek and nodded. Suddenly a thought came to him "You could be my Godmother." He said in a hopeful voice.
"Yeah," Havana smiled and put a hand on his cheek "yeah could couldn't I." She gave him a tight hug. "I'll be your Godmother."

message 50: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, тнє αηgєℓ σƒ ∂яєαм ∂єѕтяυ¢тιση (new)

Leora smiled at the touching scene but mostly her mind was working away trying to piece together this new development. At the cave entrance she turned back to them and said, "Alex you're a big kid now, you reckon you'll be able to handle what happens next?"

« previous 1

тнє ƒαℓℓєη αη∂ тнє αηgєℓѕ

unread topics | mark unread