« previous 1

message 1: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Here we are!

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yay!! So do you have any ideas?

message 3: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Hmm.. Well what are you into?

I'm into

-Forbidden (Teacher/Student, Incest, etc..)
- High School Romances (Just go along with it as we go.)

Really anything! Just matters the idea if it's paranormal.

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Uh... Okay I'll think of a few. So you don't do paranormal?

message 5: by Cassie (new)

Cassie No I do, it just really matters on the idea for the paranormal.

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Oh okay :) I'll see what I can do!

message 7: by Cassie (new)

Cassie I'm into werewolves kind of stuff if you like that stuff?

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan How about this?? In the year 2952, the government has created a group of super humans to replace the military. They aren't real humans. They are cyborgs with no heart or brain. They only look like humans, male humans, everything else is robotic. The government released one cyborg to each state of the usa to protect it with their lives. A girl is saved by the cyborg assigned to her state and wants to get to know him better and knows he's more then just an empty shell.

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Werewolves are cool

message 10: by Cassie (new)

Cassie I like your idea! Whichever one you want to do!

message 11: by Morgan (new)

Morgan We can do my idea haha! Okay, so characters.... Do you do detailed or simple or somewhere in between

message 12: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Somewhere in between. I don't go commando with my characters, but I do some details. I'll post mine!

message 13: by Cassie (new)

Cassie _________________________________________________

Name: Eleanor Green

Nickname: El

Appearance: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6j...

Personality: Eleanor is shy and loyal, and she never really talks, only when she has to. She's never angry, but she does occasionally get annoyed. She is loyal and caring to the ones who matter in her life, though she doesn't let just anybody into her life. She doesn't like being around people, she is considered "Antisocial" even though she doesn't even consider herself that. She has some problems with self harming, she hasn't done it for awhile, though any moment she could snap back. She tries to think through things before she does them, calculating what her outcomes to each situation are. She has a deep passion for reading, it let's her escape her own world, and also for History, she wants to major it in college.

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Looks good! I'll get mine up soon!

message 15: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Alright! Awesome.

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Experiment Number: 38
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 857 pounds

Appearance:
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=m...

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=p...

Personality: 38 doesn't have much of a personality. He is programmed to protect the people of America with his life and not let anything get in his way. He does talk much, unless his giving instructions to people. He was assigned to the state Colorado.

message 17: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Awesome! Would you like to start?

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Sure! How do you want them to meet? Do you want him to save her right of the back?

message 19: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Hm.... sure. We can start from there and it'll just go on from there.

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Okay! Do you have an idea of what he saves or do you just wanna wing it?

message 21: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Like how about.. She's about to be raped and he stops it?

message 22: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Oh! That's great! Okie dokie, I'll start :)

message 23: by Morgan (new)

Morgan 38 walked down the busy streets, heading to his post. His large hands were stuffed in the pockets of his loose fitting black pants. Each of his footsteps fell heavy across the ground, making a hollow thud. His mind was set on getting to his post on the top of a high building down down. His eyes had words and letters spurting out in front of him, giving him the directions to it. He got a new post every day from the government.

message 24: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Her outfit: (http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236...)

Eleanor was silently walking down the sidewalk, her feet making no noise as she turned a corner, passing a elderly woman giving her a tender smile. Eleanor smiled back, as she came across an alley. She noticed something at the end of it. Half of her said to continue on, while the other half of her was too curious to help herself. She shivered in her coat as she decided to check it out. She strutted down the alley quickly to the end, picking up the item seeing it was a key.

She raised an eyebrow in surprise as someone grabbed her, but not before she let out a bloodcurdling scream as the guy pushed her against the wall. Hard. He covered her face as he shushed her, feeling her up. "You were too beautiful to resist.", he huskily whispered in her ear, as he pulled down her pants. "S-Stop..", she cried through his hands as she writhed underneath his disgusting touch.

message 25: by Morgan (new)

Morgan 38 pushed through the crowd, late to his post. He heard an ear piercing scream that sounded like a young women. He tensed up and he went to full protection mode. His eye flashed a bright red as he searched for the area the scream had come from. Finding it, he ran towards where it came from. An alley, so typical. Why were humans so ignorant? He rushed down the alley and tackled a vile looking man to the ground, hard. He saw that he was pinning a girl to the wall, taking her pants off and that made him get even angrier.

message 26: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Eleanor opened her eyes as she suddenly saw someone take her rapist down. She moved against the wall as she watched him attack him. Her breath was ragged as she tried to catch it, pulling up her pants, as she was crying, she hadn't noticed it till then.

She was shaking as she realized this man... Wasn't a man in fact. He was one of the things the government had made, to protect the citizens better than the police never could have. She inched into the corner of the alley, scared. She had never seen one of them so up and close personally before. She noticed them all the time though, they were everywhere. It was hard to NOT notice them.

She has never seen this one though before.

message 27: by Morgan (new)

Morgan 38 straddled the man to the ground. His string his were pressed firmly against the man's neck, willing bum to stop fighting back when the man tried to throw punches at 38. 38 stood up carefully and drug the man up with him. As soon a the man was up he swung his fist at 38's face, but he was the one that let out a scream when his knuckle crumpled against the hard metal beneath 38's skin. 38 grabbed into his neck once again and pinned him to the wall, just as he did to the girl. He pressed down hard, making him gasp for a breath.

message 28: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "Don't kill him!", she suddenly yelled out as she rushed over, grabbing his arm and pulling, then realized it wouldn't have made any difference. She suddenly caught eye contact with him, seeing his... eyes.

They were a radiant green. She suddenly was speechless as she backed away, her mouth gaping open as she wrapped her arms around her coat. "Set..Him down..", she muttered out as she felt something. Something radiating in her as she felt some.. connection to him. But there couldn't be. He was a robot, her, she was a human. A sad excuse of one, but yes still indeed a human.

message 29: by Morgan (new)

Morgan 38 glanced over at the girl that he had just saved. She was pulling down ok his arm, trying to get him to let go of the man that had almost raped her. Why? If someone had almost raped you wouldn't you want payback? Isn't that how normal humans thought? 38 scanned the girl with his eyes. Her name was Eleanor Greene and she was seventeen years old. 38 loosened hi grip but didnt let go, he didnt quiet trust the man. It was his job to eliminate any threats to the people he was trying to protect and this man was a big threat, but for some reason this girl, Eleanor, didnt want him to. He stood there with the man still in his hands, just looking at her blankly.

message 30: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "Please, let him go.", she said quietly as she backed up further, she felt this draw to him, almost like a rope tied them to each other. She needed to snap it to break as she tried to not look him directly in the eyes. She bit her lip, as she closed her eyes and thought hard. She suddenly opened them to see the man gone, but not the robot. He stood mere inches away from her, looking at her. She furrowed her brow as she didn't know what to say, but she heard herself muster out a "Thank you."

message 31: by Morgan (new)

Morgan 38 made sure the man was long gone before he acknowledged the girl. She was thanking him. Why? It was his job to do this. He shouldn't get thanked. Their safety was enough thanks for him. He looked at her for what felt like ages, then brushed last her out of the alley. He had to get to his post.

message 32: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "Nothing? Not even a your welcome?", she muttered as she walked back out of the alley also, going in the opposite direction of him to her own house. She ran to her building, slipped in and slammed the door, locking all the locks, and backed away slowly until she felt fully safe. She then turned around and turned on her tv, going into the kitchen portion and grabbing a drink from the fridge and sat down, trying to rid her mind of the robot's intense, hard but humane stare, it was almost impossible to rid her mind of it.

message 33: by Morgan (new)

Morgan 38 was running down the street now. He needed to get to his post before he was too late and got punished for it. He made it to the building he was stationed at. He stood outside of it. It would be quicker just to scale it i stead if using the elevator. He walker to the side of the building and began to climb all the way up to the roof.

message 34: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Eleanor paced the whole night, thinking and wondering about him. He had just looked at her for the longest time, lingering after he had let the guy go, almost as if he might push Eleanor against the wall next. She walked into her bathroom, staring at her own reflection. People called her beautiful, gorgeous. She herself found herself bland, dull. Her face was just ordinary, all like her. She let out a long sigh as she stripped down to get in the shower to relax her nerves.

message 35: by Morgan (new)

Morgan 38 had stayed at his post all day. He observed the town from over head. Listening in on all the conversations and watching every move every person made as they walked by. When his shift was over he left the building, taking the elevator down this time so he would scare the people that were walking by on the sidewalk. When he made it outside an icy blast of October air hit him, but he didnt even feel it. He didnt feel anything.

message 36: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Eleanor got out of the shower and decided to go for a walk, this time actually paying attention as she cautiously slipped out into the night air, seeing that the sun had already set, she could see a looming figure in the distance, who was going to eventually pass her. She kept walking, head straight up, trying to ooze confidence onto her persona, but probably wasn't working too swell as she came up to the individual and saw it was... Him. She gasped in surprise as he turned to look at her, she tripped over the break in the sidewalk.

message 37: by Morgan (new)

Morgan ((Did she see the rapist or 38????))

message 38: by Cassie (new)

Cassie ((38))

message 39: by Morgan (new)

Morgan 38 was walking back to the station where he was to be shut down and rest for the night, then be turned on so he could do the same exact thing in the morning. He walked slowly, not really wanting to go back. He saw a girl staring at him, the girl he had saved. She wasn't paying attention and stumbled over a crack in the sidewalk. 38 used his speed to rush towards her, catching her before she fell to the cement below.

message 40: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Eleanor was speechless as she felt herself in his arms, her mouth was gaping as she tried to find the words in her mind to speak out, but nothing came. She pursed her lips as she couldn't help to put her hand on his cheek, she was too curious for her own good. He felt human, his skin just felt exactly like hers, there was no difference. His eyes spoke wonders to her, it made her feel something that she had forgotten, it felt free. She let her hand rest on his cheek, staring up at him as she couldn't say anything.

message 41: by Morgan (new)

Morgan 38 held the girl in his arms, staring at her curiously as she did the same back. He wasn't sure if he should release her or keep holding her. He felt the warmth of her hand against his cheek and decided against letting her go. Her touch felt so good, he had never felt anything as gentle and soothing as it. He started into her icy blue eyes for a few moment before loosening his grip, but not letting go. "Would you like me to walk you back ma'am?" He asked politely in a blank voice.

message 42: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "Uh.. S-Sure.", she said quietly, as she blushed deeply. She let her hand fall back to her side as she looked down, running a hand through her hair. She gently broke out of his hold, but not before she let her hand find his and give it a trace. She started to walk back in the direction of her home, her hands in her pockets, as she feared that she might touch him everywhere if she didn't confine them. It didn't seem like he would stop her either. She bit her lip as her hand reached out, beyond her control and took his hand a hold in hers, she wouldn't meet his eyes.

message 43: by Morgan (new)

Morgan 38 nodded and took a step back when she left his arms. He watched her stuff her hands in her pockets and start to walk forward. He caught up to her so that they were waking side by side. He could feel her heat radianting off of her body and seep into his fake skin and warm the metal underneath. He felt we hand meet his and she held onto it. 38 didnt reject it, instead he intertwined his fingers into hers and held on tightly. Her hands were so soft and delicate compared to his rough strong ones. Her touch was so strange and weird to him, but he kind of like it.

message 44: by Cassie (new)

Cassie To Eleanor's surprise, he had intertwined them. She stole a glance at him, but looked away again as they reached her building. She stopped in front of the door, not wanting him and her to leave their hands apart. She felt something weird with his touch, the roughness of his hands, but she could feel the rightness of it too. As if they fit together like a jigsaw piece. She looked at him finally, as she whispered, "Would you like to come in?", she didn't expect him to, but she thought it didn't hurt to ask as she shifted her feet. She held on tighter to his hand, her thumb rubbing his palm as she waited for his answer.

message 45: by Morgan (new)

Morgan 38 had always known he was different from all the other expirements. He was different because he could make choices thought his every day life. He could decide if he wanted to be late. He could decide if he wanted to not return to the station. He could decide if he wanted to enter this girl house or not. "Yes." He decided, still not releasing her hand.

message 46: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Eleanor nodded her head and unlocked her door, slipping in as she still had not released his hand, as she once again re-locked all the locks on her door, checking again after a few seconds to see if anyone would try to get in. She turned then to see him looking at her curiously. "I like to make sure I'm safe.", she whispered as she led the way to the living room, slipping off her shoes and sitting down on the couch, him next to her. She sat there in silence as she kept rubbing his palm. "You don't feel like a robot.", she said, then her eyes got wide.

message 47: by Morgan (new)

Morgan 38 watched her carefully, protectively as she locked the doors back up and told him she liked to feel safe. 38 was staring at her lips with each words she said, her red beautiful lips. "You're safe as long as I am present." He told her blankly and peel his gaze off we lips. She led him through her home and sat him down on the with their hands still intwined. "I am not a robot." He told her. "I am a cyborg. We have a robotic inside but on the outside we look completely normal." He explained to her.

message 48: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Eleanor smiled when he explained. "Sorry, my fault.", she said as she sat back against the couch, looking at him silently as she let her feet on it, her knees to her chest as she looked back into his eyes. "Your eyes are.. amazing, I can't lie.", she murmured as she moved closer to him, her hand finally letting go of his so it now instead went back to his face, her lips mere inches from his. "It's hard for me to look away once I try to make eye contact with you.", she whispered.

message 49: by Morgan (new)

Morgan 38 looked at her without blinking. He wasn't sure what as so amazing about his eyes. All the expirements eyes were the same. They all had an x-ray vision sense and they all had target locking on them and they all flooded out information about the people he looked at every second. He stared at her as his eyes bleed out random information about her, he didnt want to know done of it. He didnt like when he did that, it made him feel as though he was invading her privacy. "All of my kind's eyes are the same." He told her. His eyes fell back down to her lips once again. They were full and red... so red.

message 50: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "But yours.. Yours are different.", she said, as she licked her bottom lip, then noticed he was looking down at her lips, her other hand went to his arm and rested there, looking at him. "I don't care what they do on the inside, what the outside shows is different.", she murmured as she could finally see how close they were to each other, the chemistry seemed to explode any minute between them, she could feel it. "Your eyes make me feel free.", she whispered, as she watched him, her heartbeat increasing, she felt hot now, her body temperature must of went up.

« previous 1