Goodreads Choice Awards Book Club discussion

Archive > HAS ANYONE READ THIS?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SUSAN (new)

SUSAN GLASER (susanowenglaser) | 1 comments Read Together Palm Beach County 2014

Finale

The winning book for Read Together 2014 is
"The Language of Flowers"
by Vanessa Diffenbaugh.

message 2: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (kristina3880) This book is wonderful. It also has a flower dictionary in the back for what certain flowers are supposed to mean. I would recommend it.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 1467 comments It was a great read.

message 4: by Diana (new)

Diana Gotsch | 37 comments Read with my Book Club. Everyone loved it. Story of a troubled teen that has aged out of the Foster Care system.

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Loved it!

message 6: by Jenp (new)

Jenp | 1 comments One of my favorites... I have it on audio, and will listen to it again! Enjoy!

message 7: by Angela M (new)

Angela M I loved it , too .

message 8: by Marnie (new)

Marnie (marnie19) | 116 comments I loved it too!

message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary | 2 comments Spring is the perfect time to read this lovely book. Sweet story and the very descriptive, you'll almost smell the flowers.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Loved it!

message 11: by Rilla (new)

Rilla | 2 comments Has anyone ever heard of or read the Eye Of The Oracle? It's one of my favorite books.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Has anyone read the book thief??? MOST WONDERFUL BOOK EVER. (I would like to read the eye of the oracle but I haven't find it yet)

message 13: by Beth (new)

Beth | 339 comments I loved The Language of Flowers - thought it was a beautiful book.

I also read The Book Thief and thought it was a good story and interesting narrative.

message 14: by Rilla (new)

Rilla | 2 comments I have it and it's in my to read pile.

message 15: by Kandi (new)

Kandi (kandin) | 3 comments I just downloaded it to my Kindle and am really looking forward to reading this book - The Language of Flowers.

message 16: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (evelynedington) | 20 comments Yes, finished it not too long ago and gave it 4 stars which is rare for me. Enjoy!

message 17: by Amrutha (new)

Amrutha | 10 comments I read it last year and absolutely loved it.

message 18: by Kandi (new)

Kandi (kandin) | 3 comments This is such an amazing story. I've seen some "bad" reviews because people disliked and/or couldn't relate to the lead character but I was enthralled with the story the whole time. How the author ties everything together, the beauty in the despair, a thought provoking read!