What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Short story. Trees with bodies (Warning: graphic!)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Tabler | 25 comments My husband asked me to find the name of a short story which I could not and now im asking you all. He thinks wailing is in the title. In the book when u enter the woods you could hear the people screaming and wailing. People would pull 2 trees together and tie a person in between the 2 trees and then release the 2 trees and this would pull apart the person. Does this story ring a bell. Something I would not want to read

message 2: by Meredith (new)

Meredith (mcgraced) | 81 comments There a Steve Berry book where this kind of torture is used.Small element in the story. Guy was channeling his inner Genghis Khan forbearer.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Tabler | 25 comments Meredith wrote: "There a Steve Berry book where this kind of torture is used.Small element in the story. Guy was channeling his inner Genghis Khan forbearer."
ill ck it out and show to him ty

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Tabler | 25 comments bump

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (seiren) | 75 comments This happened in greek mythology, though it sounds like yours is modern?

http://www.greekmythology.com/Myths/T...

It's one of the crazy serial killers Theseus bumps into, along with a guy who will stretch you/cut your feet off if you don't fit in his bed.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36933 comments Mod
Jennifer, is your husband still looking for this short story?

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36933 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Jennifer, is your husband still looking for this short story?"

No response in 3 years. Moving to Abandoned.