Live, Laugh & Love Books discussion

About You > How Well Do You Get Along With Your Sibling(s)?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Teresa, The One Who LOVES to Cook (new)

Teresa | 940 comments Mod
How well do you get along with your Sibling(s)?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

We have a good relationship, my younger brother/sister and I. We love and respect one another.

message 3: by Anaika (new)

Anaika Extremely well my older brother and I are like carbon copies of each other.

message 4: by Teresa, The One Who LOVES to Cook (new)

I have a younger sister and I have to admit that we are Best Friends. When we were growing up we played Barbies and different things like that and we got along exceptionally well.
I can't imagine life without her. I love her very much.

message 5: by Lura, The One Who Loves to Write (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 1475 comments Mod
Great! I don't have any. ^_-

But I do get along well with my brother- and sisters-in-law. I don't see them as often as I would like to though.

message 6: by Teresa, The One Who LOVES to Cook (last edited May 02, 2014 07:15PM) (new)

I go and spend the night with my sister sometimes. My 3 Nephews are wonderful. Two of them are 11 years old and the other one is 19 years old. We all get along GREAT!!!!!! I LOVE my Nephews very much.
I actually helped raise all 3 of them. They're like my boys. I don't have any, so yes, my boys.

message 7: by Nikita (new)

Nikita I guess we have a good relationship. We were on and off as kids but we're not so different now compared to when we were kids. I mean we're not close but we're not strangers either.

message 8: by Megan (new)

Megan (megandurrence) | 47 comments I have an older brother and a younger brother. We're 4 years apart and we all get along great. I pretty much taught my younger brother everything when he was little. By choice, not because our parents were absent or anything. Actually our mom stayed home with us and even volunteered in our class rooms as we grew up. I have a great, and rare, close relationship with my family :)

message 9: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (misslady022) | 214 comments Well lets see I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters and they are all older than me by 6 years and more. so we really didn't get a long they was always saying I was a pain in the ass

Maggie the Muskoka Library Mouse (mcurry1990) I get along pretty well with my siblings. My sister and I are VERY close, and consider each other to be our best friend. My younger brother and I are separated by quite the age gap, so we get along, but I wouldn't really consider us "friends" yet.

message 11: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1296 comments I love my brother very much