Think Galactic discussion

reading list questions

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Lodder (jlodder) | 156 comments I've been updating the reading lists on the website, but haven't been able to find a couple specific items:

For December 2010, what stories were picked from _Filter House_?
For January 2011, what were the stories from _The Best of Michael Moorcock_?

Any help appreciated!

john.

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara | 15 comments In Dec 2010 i think we read Deep End from Filter House along with Jack from China' Mieveille's collection Looking for Jake. Or did that happen at a different book group meeting?

message 3: by John (last edited May 11, 2014 11:43AM) (new)

John Lodder (jlodder) | 156 comments According to the reading lists, the "Deep End" and "Jack" meeting was Dec 2006. The ones I'm trying to track down were the last two meetings before the group went on hiatus for Think Galacticon 3. I don't even know for sure if they happened.

message 4: by Gremlin (new)

Gremlin | 50 comments I'm trying to track down were the last two meetings before the group went on hiatus for Think Galacticon 3. ..."

I remember reading the stories from Filter House and vaguely remember the discussion, so that one happened. I'll have to check and see if I can find out which stories they were.

I know that I wasn't present for the Best of Michael Moorcock, so that one is less obvious as to whether or not it actually happened.