Coven: Rising from the Ashes discussion

Miss Robichaux's Academy > Axel Colton Foster's Dorm Room

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 1617 comments Mod
Axel Colton Foster is looking for a roommate.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Orlaith couldn't help her blushing and was quite irritated with herself for reacting in such a way considering he as drunk off his face and smelled like a brewery. She helped him up and watched as he stumbled around. Supporting him as best she could she helped the fumbling man to his bedroom, once there she was relieved once he flopped back onto his bed. Sighing she turned back for the door, glancing back at him with a warm smile. "Good luck on your date, I hope you and your true love have fun tomorrow." She cheered for him as she opened the door. "Sweet dreams."

message 3: by Jacob (new)

Axel was already out cold, "I got two dates." He mumbles, but whether eh were dreaming another conversation or not was unknown. He simply laid there not snoring ntirely so much as making a gentle noise that sounded like a soft whistle.

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 173 comments ((Okay so how do you want this to start out? Are they already in some kind of relationship, like friends or something, or is she just meeting him now?))

message 5: by Jacob (new)

((Already in a relationship, strong going for the most part on ehr behalf where as he tends to stray form priority and secretly goes out with other females. For instance tomorrow he will be going on a date with anoother girl he met at the pub he works at tnoight before coming home intoxicated and then that same night he will go to get Zoe and take her to a nice dinner.))

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 173 comments ((Sounds good!))

Zoe knocked on the door and crossed her arms, waiting, before opening the door herself, happy yet surprised to find it unlocked. She went straight to his bedroom as if she lived here herself, inwardly sighing when she saw him sprawled across his bed. The smell of strong liquor filled her lungs. Zoe sat down on the bed, kissing his forehead lightly. "Axel..." She said, quietly at first. Zoe repeated it louder, gripping his arm. She didn't usually wake him up like this, but it had been a trying day with the decisions that had been pushed upon her.

message 7: by Jacob (new)

Axel's eyes shoot open and he darts up breathing heavily feeling nothng but adrenaline. He through his hand forward shatterigna vase. "Huh? Oh, sorry." He says frowning slightly at her. "How was your day, love?" He asks kindly. He frowned wondering if it was obvious he was coming off a buzz and this late at night hopefully she owuldn't press the matter, even mroe so hopefully she hadn't cursed his tongue to speak the truth or something of the sort if she heard him in hsi drunken stupor speaking to Orlaith about a date with her after some other girl.

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 173 comments Zoe jumped at the loud sound of shattering glass, biting back a scream. "Um... It wasn't the best day actually..." She stared at him. "Axel are you okay? You're kinda worrying me, what's going on?" She demanded. Zoe was tempted to just use her powers on him to find out what he was keeping from her if anything, but for once she didn't want a relationship to be all about the extent of her powers. Laying back on his bed, she looked up at him with a concerned frown.

message 9: by Jacob (new)

Axel rubs his eyes and takes in a deep breath exhaling quickly, "I'm fine...jsut a little hungover. I went to check on the old man at the pub where Iwork and had a few drinks and chatted with a few people. I guess alcohol gives some really bad dreams." He was sweating a bit and he seemed pale, if he was dieing then he was certainly hungover.

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 173 comments Zoe pursed her lips, thinking quietly for a little while. He was keeping something from her, but maybe it was just a feeling. "Do you need anything?" She smiled at him lightly. "Well, if nothing else works I can help direct your dreams another way..." Zoe reached for his hand, entwining her fingers with his casually.

message 11: by Jacob (new)

Axel smirks..."Why dream of you when I can have my own fantasy with you?" he asked smirking dangerously. He couldn't help but imagine the day they would be able to have sex, but he knew the only way possible with her would be if he had power negation or he died and she resurrected him. He looks at her gently smirking. "Kiss me." He says. But before she gets the chance he whispers a spell and instantly he feels a cool mint sensation in his mouth..."Sorry...had to freshen my breath form the alcohol."

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 173 comments Zoe smiled, sitting up and straddling his legs. Wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed him lightly and pulled back, smirking back at him. "Seems fresh enough to me," Zoe whispered. Even though she knew there were limits to their physical relationship, at least for now, she had no problem being a tease. She ran her hands through his hair and brushed her lips across his again, her thumbs skimming his cheeks.

message 13: by Jacob (new)

Axel smirks as he held her thigh with one hand and held himself up with the other just beneath her lips he looked up at her seductively..."Good...thought you might like it." He says playfully. Their was always one good advantage cougars got from dating younger men and that was their enthusiastic playful attitudes and their creativity in bed even when they didn't have full on sex.

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 173 comments Zoe grinned down at him, kissing him again and running her tongue along his lower lip. She wasn't usually one to move fast, but Axel seemed to do that for her unlike all the guys she used to know. On a regular day, though she didn't a year older than him, she felt her age, especially when she had to make decisions like the one she had today. Axel, if nothing else, made her feel younger again and she wanted to keep that.

message 15: by Jacob (new)

Axel smirks and laughs playfully as they kiss he lvoed Zoe so muc regardless of their age difference he knew she was amture enough for him to be told what he needed to do to please her pysically and in any other manner. He loved a woman who could show no fear. Her ex was the butler, kyle was a very sweet guy, but once he came to relaize she aged while his ressurected corpse didn't he no longer wnated this and anturally in her rage she simply killed him again. He had no worries with that the only way it would happen would be if he and her both were careless and had sex only for him to be killed by her uncontrolled black widow ability.
He continued to kiss gentlly rubbing her shoulders and sides begging for fewer garments to be between them he wanted ehr so badly knowing he could never have her like that without dying. He could not deny he stillwanted her. He rubs her cheek gasping for conorl over hismelf which was long gone. "I want oyu so badly Zoe...for real this time...not the basic fooling aorund we do, but I want to make love to you and evne ahve hot and freaky sex...please, Zoe." He begs.

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 173 comments Zoe wrapped her legs around Axel's waist, smiling at the sound of his melodic laugh. She pulled off her shirt, tossing it onto the floor beside his bed, but froze when she heard what he had to say next. Zoe pulled back a little, shaking her head. "No... Axel, you know we can't. I wish I could control my powers better, but I can't, and it would only hurt you." Even if she could simply resurrect him, it wasn't something she wanted to live through. Seeing one of her boyfriends die because of her after giving herself up to him was enough, and she didn't see another way around that other than doing the same with Axel. "I don't wast to hurt you like that." The thought had crossed her mind multiple times that he'd start going to other girls for what he couldn't get from her, but she had never confronted him about it and simply convinced herself it wasn't true.

message 17: by Jacob (new)

Axel frowns..."come on babe..."You know youw ant to...I'll help you contorl it." He promisess iling sweetly as he mvoes onto her forcing hismelf over her and leaving no room for protest as he emt her lips and simply started for what could be his death. He was drunk and in a stupor of ecstasy in hsi defense he ahd no idea what he was really doing to her.

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 173 comments Zoe moved her arms, pushing at him in vain. He was tempting as always, but she knew there was no way he could be sure of her control. Not seeing any other way to get him off of her, Zoe resorted to mind control, urging him to stop and hoping it would work in his current state.

message 19: by Jacob (new)

Axel felt all of his motor skills seize up and he was frozen completely then he felt himself move off of her and lay on his back....What was going on he couldn't move or speak or anything until at last off of her. "What was that for, babe?" He asks half enraged.

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 173 comments Zoe sat up, giving him a stern look. "I don't care how much you think you want me. I am not going to kill you." She sighed, looking away. "Maybe this isn't a good idea." As far as she knew he deserved someone who could give him what he wanted without the worry of killing him painfully.

message 21: by Jacob (new)

Axel frowns..."You have power negation can't you jsut cancel out your own pwoer, Zoe?" He asks at last abel to sit up and able to feel incontorl of himself once mroe. "I mean how were you born if your grandmother had the same gift?"

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 173 comments "Yeah, but you know I can't do that well enough yet. If it were that easy, why wouldn't we have slept together by now?" Zoe took a deep breath, trying to calm down. It was easy to use her powers when she was level-headed, but she had no idea if she'd be able to cancel out the power that she couldn't control.

message 23: by Jacob (new)

Axel frowns..."Can't we just try...besides if you do kill me you can always bring me back." He says reassuringly. He smiles charmingly sweet as he always had when he lured her into doing what he wanted. His eyes sparkle begging for ehr to grant him permission.

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 173 comments Zoe took a shaky breath. "I'm just scared... It's not exactly a pleasant experience for me to see someone so close to me die. I want this too, just without... The dying part." She murmured her words, unsure if anyone else would understand how she felt about it.

message 25: by Jacob (new)

Axel frowns, "Please...I want to be with you forever. I wnat you to have my children and I wnat to live happily with you. The guy you were with before was a real frankenstien he was nothing good for you. I know your hell before was him brekaing upw ith you over and over, but you have a new Hell and I pray I'm apart of it so i cna bear the pain with you." He explains kisisng her cheek softly.

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 173 comments Zoe closed her eyes and nodded, smiling nervously. "Okay," she mumbled, her arms around him again. "I'll try my best to cancel it out, and if it doesn't I guess I'll just resurrect you... After." Her words were nervous, but Axel had always been good at convincing her to do what he asked of her.

message 27: by Jacob (new)

He smirks and nuzzles her neck softly before lightly sucking at it and lickign at her ear lobe seductively, "Tell me when you want me in." He syas silent in whispers in her ear. He lightly move onto her kissing her hard and gettign her in the mood.

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 173 comments Zoe kissed him back just as enthusiastically, her arms roaming over his chest and grabbing handfuls of his shirt. It was harder to move with him over her, so she simply arched closer to him and let her legs wrap around his waist.

message 29: by Jacob (new)

((Should we continue in pmn? Can you start it?))((Or would you rather skip?))

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 173 comments ((We can pm... Can't start it right now, going to a concert up in Red Rocks))

message 31: by Jacob (new)

((Start it when you get back please))

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 173 comments Zoe sat up straight, pulling on her clothes quickly and running after Axel. She pushed ahead of him, coughing in the smoke that was now spreading into his room as well. "Axel... Go back and see if you can find another way out, safely." Whether or not he was her lover, he was still a young witch compared to her, and she still had the impulse to get him away from wherever the danger was. Now that she knew the extent of his powers, it was even more important that the hunters didn't get to either of them. Zoe's coughing increased, but she started to push out into the hallways to try and get the others out.

message 33: by Jacob (new)

Gunmen pushed through shooting students and teachers alike with sleep darts. Axel pulls Zoe back form a gunman and pulls her back jsut before she could get shot. Axel pushes her toward the window. "We have to get out of here...There are too many for us to take on all at once." Axel grabs hold of her tightly and transmutates them outside next to the pool. "We aren't safe here we have to leave now." He says coldly.

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 173 comments Zoe grips Axel's arms, debating what her best move would be. "We can't leave everyone here!" She yelled, even though she knew he was right. At this point everyone would have to use their powers to defend themselves, and going in to help them would mean getting caught. Zoe took a deep breath. "Okay... Let's get away fast. We can find somewhere safe to stay for now and get in contact with the others later." She looked at him, waiting to start running. The gunmen were spreading through the school, and they would be outside soon as well if they didn't move fast.

message 35: by Jacob (new)

Axel nods and grabs Zoe's hand before leaping out the window. It was only a ten foot drop and he held her tightly as they fell. Axel stands and pulls her up as he races for the trees just behind which the boat dock was sitting that was only a bit from Mathew and Lukas's house. Axel pulls ehr to the dock and starts up one fo the bots. "We have to get as far from here as possible. Starting up they drove out fo the marsh and swamp areas to the more populated parts.

message 36: by Jacob (new)

((post at boardwalk))