Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14657 comments Mod
Missing Tomorrow by Ken Scudero Ken Scudero

Genre: Science Fiction/Dystopian

Missing Tomorrow

Book Description:

On the planet Nibiru, in the year 500, private detective Gem Jupiter struggles against the oppressive weight of strange forces and desperate times. Jupiter specializes in paranormal conspiracies, and while forming a few of his own, the detective and his investigative group, The Tonic, uncover something sinister unfolding in the shadows.

Mutated fish washing up on the shores of Myopia City, meeting the girl of his dreams, discovering the frightening truth behind the elitist group the Selectmen - Jupiter would like to think it’s all in a day’s work, but the reality is, his actions may mold the future of the planet and its people. As the skies darken and the gloom closes in, only Jupiter and The Tonic can shine a light where it’s needed most.

The only question is, will it be bright enough to make a difference?

Be one of the first 20 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

Formats available: Mobi & Epub

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 to 6 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Reading Reindeer 2021 On Proxima Centauri (readingreindeerproximacentauri) | 36 comments I'd like to review. I post at Amazon, Goodreads, B&N, and my review blog. I'd prefer Mobi, please.

Mallory Heart Reviews
Archie.standwood.author@Gmail.com

Thanks

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) sent in your request

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Foster (lmurnc) | 53 comments Lisa Foster
underwood222@comcast.net MOBI format preferred but can do PDF, thanks

message 5: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14657 comments Mod
sent in your request Lisa

unread topics | mark unread