Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Written in Red (The Others, #1)
This topic is about Written in Red
Previous BOTM threads > [BOTM] - SERIES PICK - Written In Red (A Novel of the Others) by Anne Bishop

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
The Others series, beginning with Written in Red by Anne Bishopis our new SERIES PICK.

Written in Red (The Others, #1) by Anne Bishop Anne Bishop

It is rated General Adult

"As a cassandra sangue, or blood prophet, Meg Corbyn can see the future when her skin is cut—a gift that feels more like a curse. Meg’s Controller keeps her enslaved so he can have full access to her visions. But when she escapes, the only safe place Meg can hide is at the Lakeside Courtyard—a business district operated by the Others.

Shape-shifter Simon Wolfgard is reluctant to hire the stranger who inquires about the Human Liaison job. First, he senses she’s keeping a secret, and second, she doesn’t smell like human prey. Yet a stronger instinct propels him to give Meg the job. And when he learns the truth about Meg and that she’s wanted by the government, he’ll have to decide if she’s worth the fight between humans and the Others that will surely follow."

Why not leave your thoughts in the discussion threads below, or links to your reviews?

message 2: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

*SQUEE!!!*

Anne Bishop wrote back to us and offered us up insights into the making of this fantastic book series! The interview essay is here:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Tasha☺ I am halfway though this book it is soo good I don't want to put it down

message 4: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Tasha wrote: "I am halfway though this book it is soo good I don't want to put it down"

That's good ... because next week you get to start Book 2 of the series :-)

Manuel I just started reading yesterday, but it's really an interesting world Anne Bishop created!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Written in Red (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Anne Bishop (other topics)