Space Opera Fans discussion

The Army of Light (Kestrel Saga, #1)
This topic is about The Army of Light
Previous BOTM Threads > [BOTM] - INDIE PICK - The Army of Light by Stephen Fender

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (last edited May 01, 2014 12:31PM) (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) The Army of Light by Stephen A. Fender is our INDIE PICK for May.

The Army of Light (Kestrel Saga, #1) by Stephen A. Fender Stephen A. Fender

With the Galactic War now five years in the past, former fighter pilot Shawn Kestrel wasn’t nearly as content in his peacetime life as he could have been. Not only was his fledgling cargo business steadily losing customers, his lone interstellar transport was fatally incapacitated, the victim of a now all too common pirate attack.

Without warning, the prudish daughter of his former commanding officer appears, informing Shawn that William has mysteriously disappeared—apparently the victim of foul play. And, as if things weren’t difficult enough, a Unified Sector Command carrier quickly arrives to assert the Unified government’s own self-guided interests into the disappearance. As Shawn endeavors to put all of the pieces together, one thing becomes terrifyingly clear: the Kafaran's are no longer idle.

Why not leave your comments, thoughts, and observations in the discussion thread below?

message 2: by Kirsten (new) - added it

Kirsten  (kmcripn) Looks good! Can't wait to get started!

Stephen Fender (stephenfender) | 1 comments That's fantastic! I hope everyone enjoys it. I can't wait to see the discussion.

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) Stephen wrote: "That's fantastic! I hope everyone enjoys it. I can't wait to see the discussion."

Hi Stephen! I just PM'd you an author interview request!