KBR Fangirls discussion

WELCOME > New to the series/group -begin here

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amy | Foxy Blogs | 649 comments Mod
Welcome Fangirls,

Below is info to help you navigate the Fangirling for Addicted Series boards easier.

First :
If you are new to the group please introduce yourself on the Welcome, Fans thread.

Tech Support
●Find out how to create a spoiler tag.
●Find out how to post a gif.
●Find out how to add the person's name that recommended a book to you.
●Find out if your bookshelf has duplicated books marked.

Reading order for Addicted series:
Reading order

Authors:
KB

Series and buddy reads:
Addicted to You
Richocet
Addicted for Now
Kiss the Sky
Hothouse Flower
Thrive
Addicted After All

We hope you enjoy Fangirling for Addicted Series board. Chat away. :)
Moderators~
Amy(Foxy) and Bella Love

message 2: by T (new)

T | 1 comments This is great! Thanks, Amy and Bella! I just finished my first novel of this series and I'm pretty much hooked! *Sigh* Just when I think I have too many book boyfriends already....

Trisha wrote: "This is great! Thanks, Amy and Bella! I just finished my first novel of this series and I'm pretty much hooked! *Sigh* Just when I think I have too many book boyfriends already...."

Yay!!! I'm glad you are reading these and hooked!! Keep us posted on your progress

message 4: by AnnMarie (new)

AnnMarie  (credoroza) Hi there - I am completely obsessed with this series and just finished Fuel the Fire. Loved every single story released including the Calloway spinoffs. I desperately need the next #Raisy book but will sooth myself with this group. So glad there are other obsessed minds with this series!!

Annmarie wrote: "Hi there - I am completely obsessed with this series and just finished Fuel the Fire. Loved every single story released including the Calloway spinoffs. I desperately need the next #Raisy book but ..."

yay!! Welcome!!
Is Ryke and Daisy your favorite couple?
Mine is Connor and Rose. I love their banter and that scene in Kiss the Sky around 20% (view spoiler).

message 6: by AnnMarie (new)

AnnMarie  (credoroza) Amy (Foxy) wrote: "Annmarie wrote: "Hi there - I am completely obsessed with this series and just finished Fuel the Fire. Loved every single story released including the Calloway spinoffs. I desperately need the nex..."

No, Connor and Rose as well are my #1. Just dying to see how Daisy finally does!!

I love love love Connor!!!

Me too. :)

message 8: by Gio (new)

Gio Listmaker  (giohumanistlistmaker) I joined this group because I need support while reading The Calloway Sisters. I cannot contain myself. I don't normally fangirl and I do not squeal but I want to do both with this series and these writers.

My Name is Gio ***waves***

Gio wrote: "I joined this group because I need support while reading The Calloway Sisters. I cannot contain myself. I don't normally fangirl and I do not squeal but I want to do both with this series and these..."

Welcome to the group!!!
I love, love, love these books!!!

message 10: by Gio (new)

Gio Listmaker  (giohumanistlistmaker) Amy (Foxy) wrote: "Gio wrote: "I joined this group because I need support while reading The Calloway Sisters. I cannot contain myself. I don't normally fangirl and I do not squeal but I want to do both with this seri..."

Thank you and do you get over the squealling portion? LOL.

message 11: by Amy | Foxy Blogs (new)

Gio wrote: "Amy (Foxy) wrote: "Gio wrote: "I joined this group because I need support while reading The Calloway Sisters. I cannot contain myself. I don't normally fangirl and I do not squeal but I want to do ..."

Sorry for the late response. Goodreads didn't let me know there had been a response on here.

LOL...nope.. always FANGIRLING!! these books are so good

message 12: by Raquel (new)

Raquel (poisonbooknerd) | 1 comments Hi. I'm Raquel. And I adore everything they have written. Thank you!

message 13: by Amy | Foxy Blogs (new)

Raquel wrote: "Hi. I'm Raquel. And I adore everything they have written. Thank you!"

Welcome to the group, Raquel