Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

Book Discussions > Interested in reviewing sci-fi and fantasy books for an online blog?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

OpenBookSociety.com  (openbooksociety) | 2 comments We are always looking for book reviewers in various genres. We feel that Sci-fi and Fantasy are not currently getting enough coverage and are looking for a couple reviewers to focus on those genres.

Books are offered to us by publishers and individual authors both ... we just need people to read and review them!

So if you like to read and would like to share your opinions with others via our online blog, then being a book reviewer might just be for you!

You get to keep all the books that you review!

We are looking for avid readers that would be willing to review at least 4 books/month. If interested please email the site manager sillylittlefishey@openbooksociety.com

Thanks and happy reading!

Admin: if this is not allowed, please delete.

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela Dossett (whisperingwillo) OpenBookSociety.com wrote: "We are always looking for book reviewers in various genres. We feel that Sci-fi and Fantasy are not currently getting enough coverage and are looking for a couple reviewers to focus on those genre..."

I am interested in being a reviewer. Feel free to contact me @ angela.dossett@yahoo.com with more information. Cheers!!

message 3: by Carole (new)

Carole P. Roman | 1233 comments Mod
Hi Angela,

I sent you a note. If anyone else is interested I have new author Michael Phillip Cash's sci-fi in either Kindle or soft cover form. It's a trilogy called Schism The Battle for Darracia. If anyone is interested in reviewing please contact me at cnbbook@gmail.com.

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread