Shadowhunters RP discussion

New York Institute > Hallways

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments ...

message 2: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments James walked out of Sierra's room, and tried to keep up with her fast pace.

message 3: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Sierra walked ahead of him, not talking to him at all.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Chloe saw Sierra and ran up to her, "Hi, thanks for helping Jace help me."

message 5: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments "Jace?" James asked, a confused expression on his face.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"My cousin." Chloe turned to him

message 7: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "It was no problem." Sierra said, still walking."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok, Have you seen Max? He vanished earlier..."

message 9: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments James stopped where Chloe was, "I think this little girl was still talking to you." He said, waiting for Sierra to at least bid the girl a proper goodbye.

message 10: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "No. I haven't." she said. "Why don't you go look for him?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I did, he isn't in his room. with Izzy or Alec or Jace or the weapons room." Chloe sighed.

message 12: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments "The little boy whose wandering around?" James asked, looking at Chloe, "I bumped into him when I was looking for my room."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really?" Chloe smiled ear to ear and jumped up. "Where? Was he mad? SAD? HAPPY?"

message 14: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments James backed away from the little girl slightly, "Uhm, I didn't really notice what he looked like. I think he was reading a manga, if that means anything to you."

message 15: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "Are you coming?" Sierra asked, turning around. "I don't have all day, in fact, I'm just going to bear you for ten more minutes."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"He's always reading manga, so he is probably at Owen and Amberly's." Chloe shrugged and ran off to the front door.

message 17: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments James looked at Chloe as she ran out, then turned his attention back to Sierra. "Yeah, don't worry, I'm coming," He said, walking after Sierra.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace spotted Alec and ran after him. "Hi, sorry about losing, but like they've killed any demons or survived the stuff we have. You practically died last year."

message 19: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments ((Do you want to do a Jace/ Alec/ Isabelle scene in the New York Institute?))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ya, and Amy, cause she will eventually like Alec:)))

message 21: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Genevieve wrote: "James looked at Chloe as she ran out, then turned his attention back to Sierra. "Yeah, don't worry, I'm coming," He said, walking after Sierra."

Sierra nodded and started walking again. "There are a lot of rooms here." she said. "The empty rooms are that way." she pointed in the direction they were walking.

message 22: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments James smiled, even though he knew Sierra couldn't see it, since she was walking in front of him. She was extremely pretty, he thought to himself as he kept walking. "Thanks again," He said, still walking. "For helping, that is."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((What about Alec and Isabelle?))

message 24: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments ((New York institute? Do you wanna post first or....?))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ohh... Ya))

message 26: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Genevieve wrote: "James smiled, even though he knew Sierra couldn't see it, since she was walking in front of him. She was extremely pretty, he thought to himself as he kept walking. "Thanks again," He said, still w..."

I'm helping you just because Miranda left me to do al the work." she said. "And because I know what it's like to not have any help." she pushed open one of the doors on the right. The room was empty. "i guess this should be okay." she said. "just tell me if Alec or Isabelle try to kick you out."

message 27: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments James laughed, "They can't kick us out, you know that, right? And if they say they will, they're just bluffing." Flashing a grin, James said, "And if they decide to pick a fight again, now you'll have me to help you out!" He entered the room, but turned around to say one last thing. "And thanks, even if Miranda did force you into it, or even if was because of past memories, it's still help, and I still appreciate it." And with that, he closed the door.

message 28: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Sierra stared at the closed door and thought of knocking. He'd left so abruptly but then thought better of it. She never did things like that. She shook her head and started to leave wondering what was happening to her. She'd made a friend and now she was thinking of a guy. This was bad.

message 29: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Carstairs (mirandacarstairs) | 1022 comments ((I think I'm gonna put Miranda in the library.))

message 30: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments ((Okay. I'll get Sierra there :D))