тнє єℓємєηтαℓѕ | α∂ναη¢є∂ яσℓєρℓαу discussion

Hawksville > Hideout

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sweetness))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

James pulled the car to a stop. Both him and Markus slammed the doors to the SUV and walked around back. "You get the girl." Markus ordered then went up to his office. James opened the trunk and grabbed Eira, not giving her a chance to attack or escape.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((:D))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Eira let out a yelp and tried to kick, but it didn't work. She was grabbed again and picked up roughly.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"There's no use fighting, girl." James said. He carried her into a dirty cellar. He shoved her in and slammed the door, leaving her in the dark.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm always going to fight!" She screamed at the door, punching the wall.

"Oh!" She yelped clutching her hand. shouldn't of done that. Oh, ouch... Oooouuuuch. Eira cried sinking down to the floor. She shot a burst of snow out of her good hand at an empty wall- letting go of some steam.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

A girl a little younger than Eira was in the cellar too. She was silent in the corner, but now whimpered at the sight of the odd girl. Her face was dirty, her clothes torn. She looked like she hadn't eaten a good meal in weeks, maybe months.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Eira kept blaring ice at the ceiling, letting out her frustration.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Markus stomped angrily. "Quiet down there!" He shouted at the girls.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"MAKE ME!" She shouted back- releasing a wave of snow under the door.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Markus jerked open the door. He came inside and turned on a light. Slamming the door shut, he stepped towards Eira, whip in hand. The small girl hid her face.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Can eira blast him?))

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited May 02, 2014 08:40AM) (new)

((She can hahs but James will have to hurt her xP))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Woah why?))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ah- I see. But couldn't she blast him too? See in thinking that she will blat him and then James walked in gets angry and knocks her out- draggs her out if the room and abuses her (view spoiler) and then he wakes up back in the cell?))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, sounds good))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Eira growled and shot ice at Markus's hand, throwing th whip out. "HOW DARE OUNPICK ON CHILDREN! WHAT KIND OF SICKO ARE YOU?!" Screamed blaring him giants the wall and burying him in snow.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Teach this girl a lesson!" Markus barked at James. James knocked Eira out and dragged her out of the cellar and into the building.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((That was fast lol.))

Before she was knocked out Eira blasted Markus again.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha. Had to be cuz Markus is getting ready to sell the other girl.))

Markus sputtered and wiped the snow out of his face. "D*mn elementals..." He grumbled and got to his feet. "You." He said, pointing at the girl, who knew what fate awaited Eira. "Lets go." Markus lead her out of the cellar and into the SUV.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

..... Eiras knocked out.....

message 23: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) ((Uh....can you ask before you make stuff? Seriously, this is the second time.))

message 24: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) ((Why is there just a random hideout in town? Plus, this is seriously dramatic. They're gonna be in trouble. Big trouble.))

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited May 01, 2014 04:50PM) (new)

((Sorry lily!!! You were offline and we really wanted to role play! SORRRRYYYYY!!!! The hideout is because there was a bad guy who kidnaps elemental a apperantly. The rp is getting a tad boreing because not a lot of people are on, so tiger made up a plot line.

Oh, and hy would they be in trouble? Just wondering... Haha))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((James and Markus are made up guys :P and long story short, Eiras kidnapped and Jakes gonna get her back. You can delete it afterwards, we were just impatient. Sorry.))

Hours later, James put Eira back in the cellar. He closed the door and called Markus. "Hey boss, she sell yet?" He asked. Markus started raging something unenterpritable at James.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((woah totally bombed the word uninterpretable))

message 28: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) ((So, um, what is going to happen? Is interference required?))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Eira groaned and almost started crying. She knew what happened, she wouldn't think about it.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Grrrrr Attie forgot about me again!!! And Jakes going to get a partner to help rescue Eira, yada yada.))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah boss, I know. Yeah, she's ready. Next week, okay okay. Stop yellin'." James clicked the phone shut and walked inside the building.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Eira couldn't help it, she cried. No matter what they did to her he would never stop fighting- not till she dies.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Omygrrrrr. I wanna just have Jake come in so baaaaad.... Attie is annoying haha.))

Markus came back an hour later. The little girl was gone. "James, theres a new target. Just flew in from Cali. All on her own, perfect body that they're looking for these days." James nodded. "When're we going?" "Now, you fool!" "Okay, okay." The SUV drove off once again.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Eira frowned. She had long since stopped crying. She was angry, more than angry, furious. She would never trust another guy again. That included jake. No man would ever touch her again. Since the little girl was gone now ekes froze the whole place. Spikes jutted out everywhere, she couldn't wait to kill those guys.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((O.M.G..... I just realized the description I randomly made up PERFECTLY matched my charrie Ruby. Should I use her? Jake would be so mad he would want to bathe in those guys blood...))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wait- what? Sorry I'm confused lol))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

(("Just flew in from Cali" yada, yada. Sounds EXACTLY like Ruby.))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

(( oooooooohhhhhhhhh gotcha. I think they should try, but she's with jake and so jake lets them kidnap her and he follows them and frees them both?))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ingenius!! I love it! Im gonna get right on it!))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok sweet!))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((She got kidnapped in the theatre))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kk))

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited May 02, 2014 08:47AM) (new)

James and Markus pulled into the lot. Picking up an unconcious girl, James put her in the cellar too, not bothering to check on Eira. Ruby's ankle was twisted at an odd angle.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Eira sen a spike through the door, hoping to hit someone. SHe dispersed all the ice in the general area that the other person had landed.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby moaned and rubbed her face. "Great." She grumbled and sat up. "He better get to work."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Eira recognized the voice. "Ruby?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah?" Ruby asked. Her eyes hadn't adjusted to the dark room.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's.... It's eira." She muttered.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eira?!" Ruby exclaimed. She lowered her voice. "Jake sent me as a decoy. He's coming to rescue you."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" Erika gasped. Her heart fluttered, no matter how much she hated boys.

« previous 1

тнє єℓємєηтαℓѕ | α∂ναη¢є∂ яσℓєρℓαу

unread topics | mark unread