Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Bulletproof eProduct Security: Deliver Digital Products Only To Your Real Customers

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rusi (last edited May 01, 2014 05:23AM) (new)

Rusi Kolev | 3 comments The book is already added, but I'm not the author, also the cover is not populated. I would be very thankful if you could do that for me. Here is the information required.

The book link on GoodReads already created is here (click). Although the link is correct, I get redirected back to this page, so here is a bit ly link

* Author(s) name(s: Rusi Kolev
* ASIN: B00K099VF6
* Publisher: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
* Publication date: 28.04.2014
* Format: Kindle
* Description:

Doing a product launch or publishing online is a great way to start an online business. However, it's no product will ever succeed if it's stolen and distributed freely everywhere. Even the most honest person would be tempted to get the free version instead of the one you sell...

With intel from over 4 years of observing blackhat forums and torrent trackers and then 1 year in the making, this book finally tips the scales in the favor of the hardworking digital product creator.

The goal of this book is to ensure your eProduct delivery process security and to lock your virtual assets for your customers eyes only, without harming your marketing funnel creativity. And all that without any coding or tech knowledge.

WishList Member, aMember, DigitalAccessPass, OptimizePress 2.0, InstaMember and so many other "protection" software only make it easier for blackhatters to steal your eBooks and eCourses.

If you are another of their unhappy customers or… or… you’re just flat-out disappointed with the way people easily steal and then distribute your hard work everywhere, then this book may just be the most important thing you read all year.

Because you’re about to get the opportunity to get your hands on a little eProduct security formula and training system that consistently repels any attacks and defends you around the clock from backdooring… and doesn’t require any expensive software, crazy technical skills, or a massive budget.

And finally: Link to the cover

Thank you very much!

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23832 comments Cover added. Everything else was already there.

message 3: by Rusi (new)

Rusi Kolev | 3 comments Thank you for your extremely quick reply, Sandra!

Since it's my first time, could you tell me if there is any further action I need to take in order to claim authorship over this profile: here

I send a message using the "Is this you? Let us know.". Or was it better to do it here?

Thank you for your time and effort!

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23832 comments Definitely the link "Is this you?"

And welcome to GoodReads :)