♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

Book/Genre of the Month > A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3) by George R.R. Martin - May 2014 BOTM

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
Thoughts on this book?

message 2: by J.W. (new)

J.W. Scott (jamesscottbooks) | 1 comments Not my favorite in the series but an excellant book.

message 3: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
Will start it soon...

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael | 10 comments I am a third of the way through and so far it is my favorite. Maybe because it seems darker and more desperate? Still find GRR able to surprise me.

message 5: by RachelvlehcaR (new)

RachelvlehcaR (charminggirl) I finished the second book yesterday. I'll start this one soon.

message 6: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
I'm not in the right 'mood' to start this yet...so will put it off for some time...

message 7: by Mike (new)

Mike Ross Its the best book in the series with awsum twists and a moment where i literally closed the book and thought how could the writer do this
loads of jaw dropping moments and a rollercoaster ride which u wouldnt want to let go

message 8: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
Thanks, Mike! I'm looking forward to the book now:))

message 9: by Indiabookstore (new)

Indiabookstore | 38 comments I really loved this book. I hope you like it too, Ruchi!

message 10: by RachelvlehcaR (new)

RachelvlehcaR (charminggirl) I've only read the first chapter. I'm hoping more this weekend.

message 11: by Jessica (last edited May 24, 2014 05:25PM) (new)

Jessica (j-boo) I absolutely love this series, and book #3 has a couple of the most jaw-dropping moments of them all. This one was great, although they're all pretty great!

message 12: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
i'm still waiting to read this...

message 13: by Sanjana (new)

Sanjana Love it. Finished reading ASOIAF book 5 a year ago.

message 14: by RachelvlehcaR (new)

RachelvlehcaR (charminggirl) I just finished the book and I love it. My favorite book from the series so far. So much happens in it. Can't wait to start the 4th book. :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Wonderful series. So many new characters introduced!