Graphic Novel Reading Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Group Monthly Discussions > What is your suggestion for our 30th Group Read (June 2014)

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 30, 2014 11:04PM) (new)

https://www.goodreads.com/group/books...

IMPORTANT!!! Please click on the link above to see our bookshelf of past graphic novels already discussed in the past. If your suggestion has already been chosen in the past, then please make another suggestion.

What is your suggestion for our 30th Group Read (June 2014)

Please suggest a graphic novel (only one suggestion per member. If you suggest more than one, then your first GN mentioned will be chosen for this list) for our 30th Book Club discussion (for the month of June). You can post it in this thread up for a few weeks.

After that a poll will be set up for the members to vote and decide what we will discuss next for June 2014.

message 2: by Kurt (new)

Kurt Rocourt (krocourt) The easy pick is The Manhattan projects Vol. 1. Scienza cattiva by Jonathan Hickman. But if someone else wanted to recommend Fairest, Vol. 1: Wide Awake by Bill Willingham that would be a great choice as well.

message 4: by Mike (new)

Mike | 1 comments One Soul

message 6: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (alexis1299hallyufangirl) | 8 comments Naruto, Vol. 01 The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1) by Masashi Kishimoto I didn't see it in the bookshelf. It is an amazing series.

message 7: by Aakash (new)

Aakash Srivastava | 5 comments Can we please do something which doesn't involve superheroes?

message 10: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Lavalle I'm not sure if you all would consider this,or have have done this in the past with other writers that are members of this groups ... If everyone was interested in reading my Graphic Novel, I'd be happy to provide a free copy (ebook) to everyone participating in the next book discussion

The Spirit and The Shadow
The Spirit and The Shadow (Book 1) by Thomas Lavalle

message 12: by Aaron (new)

Aaron | 4 comments How about JLA Rock of Ages by Grant Morrison?

message 13: by Michael (new)

Michael Cairns (michaelcairns) | 13 comments Hi, how about Wolves of the Heartland by Bill Willingham?

message 14: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie | 8 comments How about Pretty Deadly, Vol. 1?

(My apologies if this has been suggested before)

message 15: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (thepjcurley) Gotham by Gaslight/Master of the Future (they're both collected in one volume)

It's a bit dated but it sounds absolutely wonderful.

message 18: by Rush (new)

Rush Daredevil, Vol. 4: Underboss by Brian Michael Bendis

The beginning of what is considered to be one of the most creative runs of Marvel ever. It's fantastic through and through.

message 19: by Eric (new)

Eric England | 5 comments The Underwater Welder by Jeff Lemire

message 20: by Eric (new)

Eric England | 5 comments Oops, you have done that one. The Authority Volume One by Warren Ellis and Bryan Hitch.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.