What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Tortilla Flat
This topic is about Tortilla Flat
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > Men living together drinking most of the time, followed their thoughts and concerns of each other. Possibly by the sea. Novel/Novella [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bill (new)

Bill | 2 comments Something I read in High School. These men lived together in a house and spent most of the time drinking. A third man would be around at times as well. I don't remember anything truly crazy happening either, mostly just them and their thoughts. The time period was not recent as well, yet it was also not more than 100 years ago.

The length was also novel/novella area, not a full sized book.

A few vague things I think I remember as well was that it took place near the sea. Also one of the men might have been spanish.

Any help is appreciated, this has been bugging me for some time now.

Thanks.

Ayshe | 4118 comments Reminds me of Tortilla Flat but that is a book and you probably wouldn't have forgotten Steinbeck.

message 3: by Bill (new)

Bill | 2 comments No, that was it :/ I feel a bit foolish, but all my memories of it are flooding back to my brain. Thanks for your help.

Ayshe | 4118 comments glad that I could help :) I forget way more important things so no need to feel foolish.