The Target (Will Robie, #3) The Target discussion

I always enjoy reading David Baldacci

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jennie Millerhagen Baldacci is wonderful to listen to -- just finished the Target....loved it. He wrote of the horrific conditions in North Korea, the desperation and endurance of people, and the a sense of hope.

Spencer Hawke That is so true. The descriptions of the plight of the many in North Korea and the brainwashing... Incredible.. Reminds me of some of the scenes in Secrets of the Dead Sea Scrolls by Logan Crowe..when the Romans ransacked Jerusalem, how they were able to get friend to turn on friend..

Kylie I love his books too, but this one I really connected with emotionally. I cried so much at the end!

Jeffery Lee Radatz I have yet to read a bad Baldacci book.

Susan It was o k, Robert Crais had a book like this also. I like the Camel club series the best.

Linda Wells I loved this book so much. I cried at the end, too.

Carmen Yes I agree this was a very good book and I have been enjoying the pairing of Robie and Reel.

Beverly Ipock Never met a David Badacci book I didn't like!

Kelly This was my first Badacci book to read or actually listen to on CD-awesome to listen to!

Sharmeen Same here.

Jennie Millerhagen His newest character is also wonderful. Amos Decker with second book coming soon to your favorite bookstore.

Jeffery Lee Radatz Jane wrote: "His newest character is also wonderful. Amos Decker with second book coming soon to your favorite bookstore."
Yes, i am going to order that new Amos Decker book! I can't wait to read it!