Angels ϟ Demons discussion

Dorms > Sage

Comments Showing 1-50 of 755 (755 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (last edited Apr 30, 2014 08:32PM) (new)

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 17278 comments Mod
This is Sage's room.

He dorms alone...don't ask why he has so many beds in his room

message 2: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Sage unlocked his dorm room door. It was a good thing that Jace preferred to dress like a boy more than girl otherwise it would have been hard to smuggle her in. He pushed the door open and let her through.

message 3: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 8150 comments Mod
Jace walked in and glanced around, "Beds?" she whispered as she noticed how many beds he had.

message 4: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Uh yeah, I don't know why they gave me this room, I had intended to dorm alone. But I guess this is good," he smiled sheepishly, "You can take whichever you like."

message 5: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

She nodded and picked the bottom one in the very back. She glanced over at him, "Thanks" she whispered.

message 6: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Sage opened the wardrobe, and pulled out blankets and a spare pillow. His ears were hot. "It's fine, I don't mind. I'm going to crash on the other one later, after I shower," he said, pointing at the top bunk on the other set of bunk beds.

message 7: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

She nodded and took the pillow, scooting to the wall and hugging it to her chest.

message 8: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Sage ran a hand through his hair completely messing it up as he put the blanket on the end of his bed and grabbed his towel. "I'll be back momentarily, make yourself comfortable," he said walking into the bathroom and shutting the door.

message 9: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

She tilted her head to the side before taking off her mask and placing it at the foot off the bed, ontop of her folded jacket. She held the pillow closely in her lap as she tucked her knees against her chest, setting her chin on top of the pillow and shutting her eyes.

message 10: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Sage looked into the mirror. He turned and lifted his sweater, noting the places where Jace had stabbed him earlier. They were healing nicely. He sighed, and turned on the hot water.

((I just realised...how would angels shower with their wings....))

message 11: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

<< Well... folded in? Maybe they shower on clouds in care a lot... jee I dunno XD >>

Jace yawned softly, her hair falling into her face as she listened to the sound of the shower turning on.

message 12: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

((Lol probably oh well! it was a completely random thought...o.O))

Sage showered, and when he was done, he realised he needed to shave. He'd forgotten to do so, so he stepped out of the showered, wrapped the towel around his waist and started shaving. He cut himself three times, each time, he swore...which is odd, considering getting stabbed hadn't hurt half as much. Steam rose off his body as his naturally hot (pun unintended) body evaporated the water.

message 13: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

<< Second pun I've counted btw that includes him XD >>

Jace opened her eyes when she noticed a bit of steam coming from the door and the sound of him swearing. She giggled which made her blink because she hadn't even smiled for seventy years.

message 14: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

((loll XD))

"Ow," he whined, then shut up, because he had forgotten Jace was in the room next door. He continued to shave. When he was finished, he stuck tissues to the cuts and walked back into the dorm after putting his pants and boxers on. Steam rose off his face, somewhat blinding him.

message 15: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

She glanced up at him, pushing her hair behind her ear, "Are you alright?" she whispered, looking up at him.

message 16: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Sage looked at her, she had taken off her mask. "Uh, yeah..." he said embarrassed wondering if she'd heard his swearing.

message 17: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

She nodded and hugged the pillow a bit closer, sighing in content.

message 18: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Comfortable?" He asked her, pulling out a long sleeved top from the wardrobe and pulling it on.

message 19: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

She nodded, "Thank you" she whispered before toying with the ribbon on her wrists.

message 20: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Sage looked at the ribbon. He smiled, and then sat at his desk and looked her. "That's good, I'm glad you're comfortable. Oh and you don't have to worry about me. As in...you know..." Not that wouldn't, but he wanted Jace to feel safe, and that she could trust him.

message 21: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

She nodded and swallowed before closing her eyes and bowing her head softly. She wondered why people were being nice to her all the sudden. Maybe it was just America. America was a strange place. Much different than England. She sighed and attempted to sleep.

message 22: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Sage turned to his desk and pulled out his blades, what was left of them anyway, and started cleaning them. He dimmed the light so that he didn't bother Jace much.

message 23: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Jace yawned and held onto the pillow, falling asleep, her hair falling back into her face.

message 24: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Sage cleaned the blades and sharpened them quietly, he looked over at Jace. "Night," he said, chuckling quietly, surprised she had fallen asleep so quickly.

message 25: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Jace faintly smiles in her sleep, snuggling up against the pillow.

message 26: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Sage sighed, getting up, he picked up the blanket and covered her with it. For a moment he looked down at her, she looked so very different without the mask, it wasn'tjust physically too, it was her sense of of being. Rubbing the back of his neck, he climbed up to his bed and lay down. Truth was...he probably wouldn't be able to sleep.

message 27: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Jace woke about thirty minutes later and sighed faintly. She could never sleep for an extensive amount of time. Though she didn't really care either.

message 28: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Sage had dozed at some point, head lolled to the side, just sprawled out on the bed.

message 29: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

She giggled softly at his position. She tilted her head to the side and looked at him with amused eyes.

message 30: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Apples," he mumbled in his sleep, unaware that Jace was watching him.

message 31: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Jace laughs in the pillow silently, sighing as she toyed with the ribbon.

message 32: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Give me back those damn apples," he mumbled, turning a little, dreaming of an apple stealing monster, which was illogical, yet apparently logical in his mind. "Nooo...don't steal my apples Luke....."

message 33: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Jace laughed into her pillow, attempting to muffle the sound of her laughter but it still could be heard.

message 34: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Please...don't steal them...LUKE!" Sage sat up yelling the last part. He blinked. His hair was a little ruffled, and his top was a little askew. He turned and looked to find Jace laughing in her pillow. "Hey, you're laughing, but uh...why are you laughing?" He said rubbing the back of his neck. He'd fallen asleep...that was a surprise.

message 35: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

She looked up with a faint smile on her face, still faintly giggling, "You were having an intriguing dream" she said for once in her full voice.

message 36: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"I-I was dreaming?" Sage's ears grew red. He actually remembered bits about it...this was why he didn't have roommates. He looked at her, "Um, I don't suppose you could tell me what I said...?"

message 37: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

She chuckled and hugged her pillow a bit, "Apples. Luke and apples." she looked up.

message 38: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Sage groaned and rubbed his face, "you heard it...how embarassing," he turned away, he had no idea why he'd been dreaming about Apples, but he had.

message 39: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

She laughed, "But it's the first time I've smiled in decades. Thank you" she whispered as she toyed with the ribbon.

message 40: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Sage dropped off his bunk and rolled onto the lower one so that he was opposite her. "I'm glad I could make you smile, which, is a very pretty smile by the way and something you should definitely do more often. But....I still can't believe you heard that. I don't know why I was dreaming of Luke."

message 41: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

She smiles faintly and continues to toy with the ribbon, "Maybe you have a crush on him" she chuckled faintly.

message 42: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

He looked up to the at the wooden slats of the bed above him, and said, quite sternly, "I do not have a crush on that ignorant guy."

message 43: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

She rouse an eyebrow, her expression somewhat blank, "I was only joking" she whispered.

message 44: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Sage looked at her, "I know, but he's not the one I have a crush on at this moment," he said meaningfully, he reached over to touch the ribbon he had given her.

message 45: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

She looked down at his hand and chuckled, "I guess it's good you don't like men" she whispered.

message 46: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

He fingered the ribbon. "Yep, because the one that I'm starting to like...is definitely not a guy," he said leaning on his elbow, and looking up at her.

message 47: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

She tilted her head to the side, "Thats good" she smiles faintly as she looked him in the eyes.

message 48: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Sage leaned in a little, "but...I don't know what she thinks of me," he tugged the ribbon loose.

message 49: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Jace glanced at him and tilted her head, smiling, "I'm sure she feels the same. You're a great guy" she nodded faintly.

message 50: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"So she wouldn't mind, if I kissed her?" He said entwining the ribbon in his fingers.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16